It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you recall, I authored a well-received thread on why we should declare the US a Christian nation. It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation. In it, I claimed that so-called separation of church and state effectively leads to atheist laws by default. And that is what has happened in America. Therefore I called for a total ban on the promotion of atheist leftwing ideals by the media, Hollywood, social media, and other opinion shapers.

Atheism is responsible for 90% of the world’s problems.

The attack on Ukraine by one of the world’s largest atheist governments which contains one of the largest atheist population demonstrates why I’m right.

Europe is the only area of the world in which Christianity has decreased, at least in terms of Catholicism. And would you look right now where atheists are committing unspeakable acts of savagery against women and children---Europe. China, the largest atheist country is also crushing innocent people as we speak.

Communist atheist countries specialize in especially brutal ways to maim innocent people. In Ukraine, Russian soldiers are leaving mines in temporarily abandoned homes, often attached to toys. The logic being, when the family returns, the toddler picks up a toy and gets maimed or blown to bits. It’s hard to imagine human beings devising such a diabolical method of savaging innocent children. Christian countries aren't committing atrocities like that. When the US was forced into a war against terror, 20 years ago, our Christian nation took great pains to avoid civilian targets.

No, the truly vicious and vile means of dehumanizing people belongs solely to atheist regimes, and their companion radical Islamic regimes. Two sides of the same coin and total allies. Devoid of Christianity.

Couple these vile acts of torture with systematic abortion, promotion of illicit sex, promotion of transgender perversion and perverse sex acts, decriminalization of prostitution, harmful drugs, and the 4.5 million sexual assaults against children in our godless atheist public schools by teachers, and you have 90% of the world’s problems. Again, ALL caused by atheism. The only decent humane thing to do is stop the spread of this cancer. How Many Kids Are Sexually Abused by Their Teachers?

Right now, anyone who has ever uttered the N word can be doxxed, have employment terminated, and be just plain ruined. Corporations who even associate with a whiff of so-called racism are boycotted and threatened until they fall in line. They are a pariah. And all this is for a nothing offense. Right now the atheists are doing all these things to people. So imagine if the tables were turned on them, and these same tactics were used against anyone who publicly spreads atheist or godless ideas. Things would get a lot better fast!

The errors of atheism are millions of times worse for society than saying the N word.

It’s Time for an Outright Ban on Atheist Influencers. Now!
What you propose is a violation of the First Amendment's guarrantee of freedoms of religion and freedom of speech.

What you propose is a violation of the First Amendment's guarrantee of freedoms of religion and freedom of speech.
Answered many times. Freedom of speech and freedom of religion is permissible within my proposal. But no law or ruling will violate the teachings of Jesus.

It has been correct every time, when children are not brainwashed. Every time.

Unlike the always failed predictions arising from embarrassing, childish mythology.
Really? The Catholic Church has been extinguished many time? It's thriving today. Doesn't that mean it was never extinguished?

Oops, poster of low intellectual capability has to invent a non sequitur in order to have anything to say.
Non sequitur? Let's recap:
I said atheist predictions of the demise of religion have been wrong every time. You responded such predictions have been right every time. I responded, 'then how come the RCC is thriving today?" In what way is that a non sequitur?

Which means that freedom of speech and freedom of religion will not be permitted by your ‘proposal.’
Under my proposal, anyone could practice free speech and practice their religion as long as it doesn't violate teachings of Jesus. Most importantly, the proposal would stop the government from pushing the agenda and policies of the atheist religion.

Jesus' teachings are perfect. Why wouldn't a country strive for perfection in its laws? That's always my overriding question. Contrarily, atheist policies are morally bankrupt. So why would a country push those policies, as they are now?

Under my proposal, anyone could practice free speech and practice their religion as long as it doesn't violate teachings of Jesus. Most importantly, the proposal would stop the government from pushing the agenda and policies of the atheist religion.
Well your proposal sucks. Lol

Ladies and gentlemen, if you recall, I authored a well-received thread on why we should declare the US a Christian nation. It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation. In it, I claimed that so-called separation of church and state effectively leads to atheist laws by default. And that is what has happened in America. Therefore I called for a total ban on the promotion of atheist leftwing ideals by the media, Hollywood, social media, and other opinion shapers.

Atheism is responsible for 90% of the world’s problems.

The attack on Ukraine by one of the world’s largest atheist governments which contains one of the largest atheist population demonstrates why I’m right.

Europe is the only area of the world in which Christianity has decreased, at least in terms of Catholicism. And would you look right now where atheists are committing unspeakable acts of savagery against women and children---Europe. China, the largest atheist country is also crushing innocent people as we speak.

Communist atheist countries specialize in especially brutal ways to maim innocent people. In Ukraine, Russian soldiers are leaving mines in temporarily abandoned homes, often attached to toys. The logic being, when the family returns, the toddler picks up a toy and gets maimed or blown to bits. It’s hard to imagine human beings devising such a diabolical method of savaging innocent children. Christian countries aren't committing atrocities like that. When the US was forced into a war against terror, 20 years ago, our Christian nation took great pains to avoid civilian targets.

No, the truly vicious and vile means of dehumanizing people belongs solely to atheist regimes, and their companion radical Islamic regimes. Two sides of the same coin and total allies. Devoid of Christianity.

Couple these vile acts of torture with systematic abortion, promotion of illicit sex, promotion of transgender perversion and perverse sex acts, decriminalization of prostitution, harmful drugs, and the 4.5 million sexual assaults against children in our godless atheist public schools by teachers, and you have 90% of the world’s problems. Again, ALL caused by atheism. The only decent humane thing to do is stop the spread of this cancer. How Many Kids Are Sexually Abused by Their Teachers?

Right now, anyone who has ever uttered the N word can be doxxed, have employment terminated, and be just plain ruined. Corporations who even associate with a whiff of so-called racism are boycotted and threatened until they fall in line. They are a pariah. And all this is for a nothing offense. Right now the atheists are doing all these things to people. So imagine if the tables were turned on them, and these same tactics were used against anyone who publicly spreads atheist or godless ideas. Things would get a lot better fast!

The errors of atheism are millions of times worse for society than saying the N word.

It’s Time for an Outright Ban on Atheist Influencers. Now!
Apparently, you do not believe in religious freedom because the right to worship also means the right not to worship. Your ideas would have more relevance back in the 12th century where no one was allowed to spread atheistic ideas least they face the inquisition.

Jesus' teachings are perfect. Why wouldn't a country strive for perfection in its laws? That's always my overriding question. Contrarily, atheist policies are morally bankrupt. So why would a country push those policies, as they are now?

All other religions will be free to practice their faith as long as it doesn't violate the teachings of Jesus?

Junior, what is the 1st Commandment? Every other faith besides Christianity and Judaism violates that commandment.

Answered many times. Freedom of speech and freedom of religion is permissible within my proposal. But no law or ruling will violate the teachings of Jesus.
That is so fucking stupid! Will you require fish be the only food served during Lent or on Fridays? Will pork products be outlawed since Jesus did not eat them? Will wine be served to children as it was during Jesus time?

Last edited:

Apparently, you do not believe in religious freedom because the right to worship also means the right not to worship. Your ideas would have more relevance back in the 12th century where no one was allowed to spread atheistic ideas least they face the inquisition.
I never said people wouldn't have the right to worship as they chose. I said Christianity would be the preferred religion of government. It's like English being the preferred language in America. People still can and do speak Spanish and other languages.

Forum List

Back