Its Time for Blacks to leave the Republican Party.

im doing fine marc.....but hey you keep voting for the same shit from your fucking party....you know the one you feel is the lessor evil....
I'm a leftist, I don't have a party in this country.

Also, you've never seen me complaining about the economy or gas prices or inflation or anything

I'm doing fine and do better every year. Thank you.

tumblr_mjs6ob68xi1r6dk8qo1_400.gif

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
If you are black and Republican, you are a fool. When people in the party you support do not believe you are a citizen of this country, it's time for you to find another party. It doesn't have to be the Democratic Party, join the Libertarian or the Green Party. At least they'll think you are a citizen.

They just got here. I think they are going to say. They are not going to listen to Black plantation owners either.

Also, you've never seen me complaining about the economy or gas prices or inflation or anything

All that does is make you look like a selfish prick.

you sure defend one of them and their "leaders" an awful lot....
I defend right over wrong, justice over injustice, good over evil. That's all that is.

Also, you've never seen me complaining about the economy or gas prices or inflation or anything like that.

I'm
doing fine and I do better every year. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Winner

Yes you’re a leftist and a Democrat.

"Struggling middle class" ISN'T a "cliché" to you, but "the working poor" is?
bill-cosby.gif

But to answer your disingenuous question...
You said working poor, not middle class. They are not close to being the same. You don’t have thought of hour own.

How has the Biden / Harris administration made things better for the working class or middle class? Why do you think Harris has a solution? The poor always struggle you moron. Your side wants ya to keep them poor. You guys want more dependency on government. .

You said working poor, not middle class. They are not close to being the same. You don’t have thought of hour own.

How has the Biden / Harris administration made things better for the working class or middle class? Why do you think Harris has a solution? The poor always struggle you moron. Your side wants ya to keep them poor. You guys want more dependency on government. .
Learn to pay attention idiot...

• Thanks

Forum List

Back