🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Its time the Democrats to investigate Erick, Don Jr, Ivanka and Jared

for enriching themselves and their businesses. His kids look to inherit an awful lot when since tramp is enriching himself.
-------------------------------------------------

https://www.trump.com/residential-real-estate-portfolio/trump-towers-pune-india
A pair of sleek ultra-modern towers that redefine the Pune skyline, Trump Towers Pune marks the entry of the Trump brand of luxury and elegance in India. As the first Trump project in India, Trump Towers Pune is a blend of modern architecture, cultural richness and an oasis of elite comfort.

Jared- where did he get the money for 666?
and
Ivanka Trump gets initial approval from China for 16 new trademarks—including for 'voting machines'
---------------------------------------------------------

Just for beginners. We are sick of it, and the nepotism.
Maybe when Don jr is out of office in 2036

for enriching themselves and their businesses. His kids look to inherit an awful lot when since tramp is enriching himself.

A pair of sleek ultra-modern towers that redefine the Pune skyline, Trump Towers Pune marks the entry of the Trump brand of luxury and elegance in India. As the first Trump project in India, Trump Towers Pune is a blend of modern architecture, cultural richness and an oasis of elite comfort.

and
Ivanka Trump gets initial approval from China for 16 new trademarks—including for 'voting machines'

Might as well-they are the only people left in the country they didn't investigate.

and

Might as well-they are the only people left in the country they didn't investigate.

If only Tramp and Barr wouldn't object, they have objected to everything else.

and

If only Tramp and Barr wouldn't object, they have objected to everything else.
Only to the objectionable

Hill signed two contracts with TRAC Development Group in 2011, along with its majority-owned subsidiary HillStone International (the minority share is owned by a group of minority partners including US vice-president Joe Biden’s brother James, an executive with Hill’s housing division) to build 100,000 units in an overall 500,000 housing unit project in Iraq.

However, the project never eventuated and Hill was eventually forced to concede an estimated $1.5bn from its backlog in 2013.

Until now, not much has been publicly said by Hill about the failed deal, though at the time it was announced in 2011 Hill said it was contingent on TRAC obtaining financing and government approvals.
US construction firm admits mistake over Iraq investment
--------------------------------------------------
so it was not just James Biden.

its time for Barr to investigate Comey, Crooked Hillary, scummy Brennan, Crooked Clapper, Peter S, Lisa Page, and McCabe etc etc

So Hunter Biden is making a bunch of money in the Urkraine and his dad just happened to be Obama's point man in negotiations with Ukraine but he and his dad never discussed his business dealings in the Urkraine(which is what Joe said). I swear, you liberals will believe anything.

and

we're sick of fucking investigations cause you didn't get what you wanted for christmas.

grow the fuck up.

Per the WSJ:

Mr. Biden’s son Hunter took a board position with a Ukrainian natural gas extraction company, Burisma Holdings Ltd., in May 2014, months after the vice president took on his role in the country, which some anticorruption advocates feared would undermine the elder Mr. Biden’s work. According to one official with ties to the company, Hunter Biden’s compensation was around $50,000 a month. His position at the company expired in April 2019.

The White House said at the time there was nothing wrong with Hunter Biden’s work, and that it didn’t create a conflict of interest since he was a private person.

“I’ve never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Joe Biden told reporters on Saturday.

Obvious conflict aside, I thought Democrats were for little ole workers. Hunter Biden was making 50k/mth. That isn't worker bee pay. That is the kind of pay that Democrats like to complain about ad nauseum. I guess it doesn't count when it is one of their own. I don't have a problem with him making a bunch of money in general, however, it is pretty curious that he is hired to this type of position as his dad begins his negotiations with Ukraine.

and

Are you Drunk on Mad Moscow Mueller Jizz today? What in the ))*&*(%$#!! do you think you Russian Commies have been doing for 3 years already.

We got him now!

Any Day Now!

When are you going to investigate Hunter Biden getting $84,000 a month from The Ukraine just because he was Joe Biden's son?

and

we're sick of fucking investigations cause you didn't get what you wanted for christmas.

grow the fuck up.

I'm dead serious. Grow up!

Per the WSJ:

Mr. Biden’s son Hunter took a board position with a Ukrainian natural gas extraction company, Burisma Holdings Ltd., in May 2014, months after the vice president took on his role in the country, which some anticorruption advocates feared would undermine the elder Mr. Biden’s work. According to one official with ties to the company, Hunter Biden’s compensation was around $50,000 a month. His position at the company expired in April 2019.

The White House said at the time there was nothing wrong with Hunter Biden’s work, and that it didn’t create a conflict of interest since he was a private person.

“I’ve never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Joe Biden told reporters on Saturday.

Obvious conflict aside, I thought Democrats were for little ole workers. Hunter Biden was making 50k/mth. That isn't worker bee pay. That is the kind of pay that Democrats like to complain about ad nauseum. I guess it doesn't count when it is one of their own. I don't have a problem with him making a bunch of money in general, however, it is pretty curious that he is hired to this type of position as his dad begins his negotiations with Ukraine.

This is not about Biden , this thread is about the tramps and Kushner's enriching themselves of the presidency.

They are all a security threat.

Per the WSJ:

This is not about Biden , this thread is about the tramps and Kushner's enriching themselves of the presidency.

Have you started a thread about BIden's son enriching himself during Obama's tenure? I will respond to that one. :04:

Per the WSJ:

Have you started a thread about BIden's son enriching himself during Obama's tenure? I will respond to that one. :04:

No, as it was the duty of Congress, for 4 years the republicans had control of the both of the houses, to do so and they didn't do it, and the story has been debunked.

Tramp is running scared, afraid of Biden.

Per the WSJ:

No, as it was the duty of Congress, for 4 years the republicans had control of the both of the houses, to do so and they didn't do it, and the story has been debunked.

Tramp is running scared, afraid of Biden.

What do you mean the story has been debunked? Hunter didn't have the job? Biden wasn't the main negotiator with Ukraine during this time? What exactly was debunked? BTW, this behavior would preclude Biden being elected President.

Crooked Hillary doesn't even require an investigation. She should be in prison based on what we already know.

Forum List

Back