🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Its time the Democrats to investigate Erick, Don Jr, Ivanka and Jared

for enriching themselves and their businesses. His kids look to inherit an awful lot when since tramp is enriching himself.
-------------------------------------------------

https://www.trump.com/residential-real-estate-portfolio/trump-towers-pune-india
A pair of sleek ultra-modern towers that redefine the Pune skyline, Trump Towers Pune marks the entry of the Trump brand of luxury and elegance in India. As the first Trump project in India, Trump Towers Pune is a blend of modern architecture, cultural richness and an oasis of elite comfort.

Jared- where did he get the money for 666?
and
Ivanka Trump gets initial approval from China for 16 new trademarks—including for 'voting machines'
---------------------------------------------------------

Just for beginners. We are sick of it, and the nepotism.
Don't you think repubs it's time to vote for your country not your party ??
when are the democrats going to start doing that Ed?....
I voted party in 2000 for GWB my last repub vote
Vote for your country - Trump 2020!
Yeah he's doing so well now You idiots are the only ones who aren't laughing at his ineptitude

No, we're laughing...but it's at the ineptitude of you lefty loons.
I looked up the meaning of the word ineptitude and guess what? It said Republican Senate and President

You must have looked it up in the Democrat handbook of stupidity.

for enriching themselves and their businesses. His kids look to inherit an awful lot when since tramp is enriching himself.

A pair of sleek ultra-modern towers that redefine the Pune skyline, Trump Towers Pune marks the entry of the Trump brand of luxury and elegance in India. As the first Trump project in India, Trump Towers Pune is a blend of modern architecture, cultural richness and an oasis of elite comfort.

and
Ivanka Trump gets initial approval from China for 16 new trademarks—including for 'voting machines'

Yeah he's doing so well now You idiots are the only ones who aren't laughing at his ineptitude

I looked up the meaning of the word ineptitude and guess what? It said Republican Senate and President

Oh My thinker

Donald Trump has achieved another biggest ever number. The national debt now, 2019, $ 22.5 Trillion and accelerating. Donald Trump will keep achieving record numbers for national debt with a new higher number for every year of Donald Trump's tenure.

Donald Trump cannot roll back any of his tax reductions because it will cause a fall in the stock market, especially corporate tax.

This is monstrous that US debt is rising faster than the economy.

Donald Trump was gifted a rising economy and low unemployment from Barak Obama and Donald Trump is now driving the US economy towards a recession with the rate of debt increase faster than the economic growth rate.

The whole basis of the Trump US economic rise is an illusion pumped by blather and bluster whereas the real facts are that wages are not rising faster than costs and the jobs created were mostly minimum wage service jobs.

Government debt is rising and the rate of rise of debt is increasing which will eventually lead to interest payments becoming the biggest budget item.

If there is a recession it could be devastating as the government is already mired in burgeoning budget deficits which will only grow larger in a recession.

The article below is from 2018, however, the current situation is even more serious than it was then.

The US' national debt is rising 36% faster than the economy

Oh My thinker

Donald Trump has achieved another biggest ever number. The national debt now, 2019, $ 22.5 Trillion and accelerating. Donald Trump will keep achieving record numbers for national debt with a new higher number for every year of Donald Trump's tenure.

Donald Trump cannot roll back any of his tax reductions because it will cause a fall in the stock market, especially corporate tax.

Donald Trump was gifted a rising economy and low unemployment from Barak Obama and Donald Trump is now driving the US economy towards a recession with the rate of debt increase faster than the economic growth rate.

The whole basis of the Trump US economic rise is an illusion pumped by blather and bluster whereas the real facts are that wages are not rising faster than costs and the jobs created were mostly minimum wage service jobs.

Government debt is rising and the rate of rise of debt is increasing which will eventually lead to interest payments becoming the biggest budget item.

If there is a recession it could be devastating as the government is already mired in burgeoning budget deficits which will only grow larger in a recession.

The article below is from 2018, however, the current situation is even more serious than it was then.

WTF, you're moving the goal post, but what the heck. And how did we get to a $22 Trillion deficit...dumbass.

and

since you don't like to engage in conversation and debate and are just a bad troll, why is this even important to you.

and

Trumps crimes against America get swept under the rug by those cowardly republican voters and those in the senate ,
and making America great again will never happen with that AH at the helm. Don't you think repubs it's time to vote for your country not your party ?? This is not a football game
WTF do you want you senile old bugger? Peace and real prosperity aren't good enough for you? You want more food stamps and illegals?

and

Oh yes! Please, please, please!!! Then we can look forward to another four years of low unemployment, increasing pay and a strong economy and no kissing the world's ass. Please investigate!

Oh My thinker

Like I have been saying, Trump is just like Obama, Bush, Clinton and every President back to Coolidge. The deficit continues to rise and Democrats only care when a Republican is President and Republicans only care when a Democrat is President and the two party system loves their suckers.

and

Now look up "senility" or "sleaze".

and

since you don't like to engage in conversation and debate and are just a bad troll, why is this even important to you.
I have put several posts on this thread, and I get tired of posting the same things over and over, and since you trampers do not read them, I think I will save my typing fingers.

Oh My thinker

Like I have been saying, Trump is just like Obama, Bush, Clinton and every President back to Coolidge. The deficit continues to rise and Democrats only care when a Republican is President and Republicans only care when a Democrat is President and the two party system loves their suckers.
No, Trump is decidedly different. Why do you think the toadies of the establishment have been freaking out; literally losing it, in the past 3 years.

and

Oh yes! Please, please, please!!! Then we can look forward to another four years of low unemployment, increasing pay and a strong economy and no kissing the world's ass. Please investigate!

They all can be indicted, and tramp is going to be indicted in 2021.

and

I have put several posts on this thread, and I get tired of posting the same things over and over, and since you trampers do not read them, I think I will save my typin

and

I have put several posts on this thread, and I get tired of posting the same things over and over, and since you trampers do not read them, I think I will save my typing fingers.

Bullshit, on several threads I have asked you questions and disproved your posts and you runaway like a coward.
The tower in India was started in 2016 BEFORE Trump became President. The planning of the tower goes even further back.

Your blind hatred gets really boring and easy to prove. If I was a Trump supporter you'd have a point but sluts like you rarely do.

Oh My thinker

No, Trump is decidedly different. Why do you think the toadies of the establishment have been freaking out; literally losing it, in the past 3 years.

He added to the deficit, just like every President has since Coolidge.

and

Obamas bought a $15mil mansion in Martha’s Vineyard. How did they get all that cash when the President only makes $400k per yr?
He got it for being flexible with Russia

They all can be indicted, and tramp is going to be indicted in 2021.
You have two problems; there is nothing to indict him on and he'll still be president even if there was Oh, and you're an idiot, which makes it three I guess.

Per the WSJ:

Mr. Biden’s son Hunter took a board position with a Ukrainian natural gas extraction company, Burisma Holdings Ltd., in May 2014, months after the vice president took on his role in the country, which some anticorruption advocates feared would undermine the elder Mr. Biden’s work. According to one official with ties to the company, Hunter Biden’s compensation was around $50,000 a month. His position at the company expired in April 2019.

The White House said at the time there was nothing wrong with Hunter Biden’s work, and that it didn’t create a conflict of interest since he was a private person.

“I’ve never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Joe Biden told reporters on Saturday.

Obvious conflict aside, I thought Democrats were for little ole workers. Hunter Biden was making 50k/mth. That isn't worker bee pay. That is the kind of pay that Democrats like to complain about ad nauseum. I guess it doesn't count when it is one of their own. I don't have a problem with him making a bunch of money in general, however, it is pretty curious that he is hired to this type of position as his dad begins his negotiations with Ukraine.

This is not about Biden , this thread is about the tramps and Kushner's enriching themselves of the presidency.

They are all a security threat.
Says the turd burgular who wants to sweep Hunter Biden's $84,000 a month salary for reach around hand jobs in The Ukraine.

Oh My thinker

If you go by that standard, every president since abandoning the gold standard or opposing slavery is just like the others; essentially meaningless.

Trumps crimes against America get swept under the rug by those cowardly republican voters and those in the senate ,
and making America great again will never happen with that AH at the helm. Don't you think repubs it's time to vote for your country not your party ?? This is not a football game
thats the problem ed...voting for that useless party....

Oh My thinker

If you go by that standard, every president since abandoning the gold standard or opposing slavery is just like the others; essentially meaningless.

It is an issue that needs to be addressed and no one seems to want to. Trump campaigned on not adding to the debt, so he has broken his promise.

If anyone needs to be investigated it is that corrupt piece of shit Hunter Biden and his scumbag daddy.

Forum List

Back