🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Its time the Democrats to investigate Erick, Don Jr, Ivanka and Jared

I have put several posts on this thread, and I get tired of posting the same things over and over, and since you trampers do not read them, I think I will save my typing fingers.
I think everyone on both sides is aware of your desperation and obsession with Trump.

Your work is done here.

It is an issue that needs to be addressed and no one seems to want to. Trump campaigned on not adding to the debt, so he has broken his promise.
Well, since every Demtard Candidate is campaigning on increasing Trumps deficit 20 fold, I don't see your argument getting traction.

It is an issue that needs to be addressed and no one seems to want to. Trump campaigned on not adding to the debt, so he has broken his promise.
Well, since every Demtard Candidate is campaigning on increasing Trumps deficit 20 fold, I don't see your argument getting traction.

I don't see anyone wanting to cut the deficit either, that is why the Dems crying about is stupid, since they will go full force in increasing it.

I am disappointed that Trump broke his promise to the American people.

for enriching themselves and their businesses. His kids look to inherit an awful lot when since tramp is enriching himself.
-------------------------------------------------

https://www.trump.com/residential-real-estate-portfolio/trump-towers-pune-india
A pair of sleek ultra-modern towers that redefine the Pune skyline, Trump Towers Pune marks the entry of the Trump brand of luxury and elegance in India. As the first Trump project in India, Trump Towers Pune is a blend of modern architecture, cultural richness and an oasis of elite comfort.

Jared- where did he get the money for 666?
and
Ivanka Trump gets initial approval from China for 16 new trademarks—including for 'voting machines'
---------------------------------------------------------

Just for beginners. We are sick of it, and the nepotism.
Don't you think repubs it's time to vote for your country not your party ??
when are the democrats going to start doing that Ed?....
I voted party in 2000 for GWB my last repub vote
Vote for your country - Trump 2020!
Yeah he's doing so well now You idiots are the only ones who aren't laughing at his ineptitude

No, we're laughing...but it's at the ineptitude of you lefty loons.
I looked up the meaning of the word ineptitude and guess what? It said Republican Senate and President
ed if you are doing great under a president you will probably have favorable opinion of him,if you are not doing so good,probably not a favorable one.....and that happens with every president.....so far trump hasnt hurt me,but he aint done much to help either.....so which side do i believe?....the side that says greatest economy ever,or the side that says,the guy is killing the country financially?....

Oh My thinker

Donald Trump has achieved another biggest ever number. The national debt now, 2019, $ 22.5 Trillion and accelerating. Donald Trump will keep achieving record numbers for national debt with a new higher number for every year of Donald Trump's tenure.

Donald Trump cannot roll back any of his tax reductions because it will cause a fall in the stock market, especially corporate tax.

This is monstrous that US debt is rising faster than the economy.

Donald Trump was gifted a rising economy and low unemployment from Barak Obama and Donald Trump is now driving the US economy towards a recession with the rate of debt increase faster than the economic growth rate.

The whole basis of the Trump US economic rise is an illusion pumped by blather and bluster whereas the real facts are that wages are not rising faster than costs and the jobs created were mostly minimum wage service jobs.

Government debt is rising and the rate of rise of debt is increasing which will eventually lead to interest payments becoming the biggest budget item.

If there is a recession it could be devastating as the government is already mired in burgeoning budget deficits which will only grow larger in a recession.

The article below is from 2018, however, the current situation is even more serious than it was then.

The US' national debt is rising 36% faster than the economy

Like I have been saying, Trump is just like Obama, Bush, Clinton and every President back to Coolidge. The deficit continues to rise and Democrats only care when a Republican is President and Republicans only care when a Democrat is President and the two party system loves their suckers.
No, Trump is decidedly different. Why do you think the toadies of the establishment have been freaking out; literally losing it, in the past 3 years.

He added to the deficit, just like every President has since Coolidge.
If you go by that standard, every president since abandoning the gold standard or opposing slavery is just like the others; essentially meaningless.

Whatever, or as my son says, whatev.

I don't see anyone wanting to cut the deficit either, that is why the Dems crying about is stupid, since they will go full force in increasing it.

I am disappointed that Trump broke his promise to the American people.
Agreed.

Trump was next to last on my list of GOP nominees. I wanted a Conservative. Scott Walker or Ted Cruz mostly.

Trump has greatly outperformed my expectations in many areas. But not here.

Like I have been saying, Trump is just like Obama, Bush, Clinton and every President back to Coolidge. The deficit continues to rise and Democrats only care when a Republican is President and Republicans only care when a Democrat is President and the two party system loves their suckers.
No, Trump is decidedly different. Why do you think the toadies of the establishment have been freaking out; literally losing it, in the past 3 years.

If you go by that standard, every president since abandoning the gold standard or opposing slavery is just like the others; essentially meaningless.

Until it starts to hurt the economy, our bond rating, causes the dollar to shrink. Then you can worry.

Trumps crimes against America get swept under the rug by those cowardly republican voters and those in the senate ,
and making America great again will never happen with that AH at the helm. Don't you think repubs it's time to vote for your country not your party ?? This is not a football game
thats the problem ed...voting for that useless party....
for enriching themselves and their businesses. His kids look to inherit an awful lot when since tramp is enriching himself.

A pair of sleek ultra-modern towers that redefine the Pune skyline, Trump Towers Pune marks the entry of the Trump brand of luxury and elegance in India. As the first Trump project in India, Trump Towers Pune is a blend of modern architecture, cultural richness and an oasis of elite comfort.

and
Ivanka Trump gets initial approval from China for 16 new trademarks—including for 'voting machines'

Yeah he's doing so well now You idiots are the only ones who aren't laughing at his ineptitude

I looked up the meaning of the word ineptitude and guess what? It said Republican Senate and President
ed if you are doing great under a president you will probably have favorable opinion of him,if you are not doing so good,probably not a favorable one.....and that happens with every president.....so far trump hasnt hurt me,but he aint done much to help either.....so which side do i believe?....the side that says greatest economy ever,or the side that says,the guy is killing the country financially?....
Harry, that's probably one of the best posts I've read in a long time I have done well these past 3 trump years, I did OK with Obama too BUT my problem is I fall into the 69% that say they don't like him I admit that's mild as to how I feel about the man

America is tired of the Butt-Hurt Leftists' non-stop failed coup attempts / attempts to undermine the president of the United States that has gone on for more than 3 years.

It is funny, though, that with another election coming up another Democrat has just been assured of not winning due to a revealed scandal.

:p

Until it starts to hurt the economy, our bond rating, causes the dollar to shrink. Then you can worry.
Debt is always relevant to the size of the economy. Anyway, what does "the dollar to shrink" mean?

and

Would the saying ""you're caught between a rock and a hard place"" apply here?

and

Obamas bought a $15mil mansion in Martha’s Vineyard. How did they get all that cash when the President only makes $400k per yr?
Ex presidents get half a million per speech they give.

All spending goes through the House of Representatives.

When Pelosi has a Balanced Budget like Newt had, we'll see if Trump endorses it.

Trumps crimes against America get swept under the rug by those cowardly republican voters and those in the senate ,
and making America great again will never happen with that AH at the helm. Don't you think repubs it's time to vote for your country not your party ?? This is not a football game
thats the problem ed...voting for that useless party....

Harry, that's probably one of the best posts I've read in a long time I have done well these past 3 trump years, I did OK with Obama too BUT my problem is I fall into the 69% that say they don't like him I admit that's mild as to how I feel about the man
That you allow butthurt to cloud you mind is understandable. You are 80+ after all. It's the younger fools that concern me.

and

It's time for you to find a psycho therapist for yourself.

and

Obamas bought a $15mil mansion in Martha’s Vineyard. How did they get all that cash when the President only makes $400k per yr?

Or more. And I am OK with this. But the Democrat platform is that rich are evil and we need to distribute wealth. So how do they justify the $15mm mansion purchase? Hypocrisy 101.

and

Obama increased his wealth from $1.5 million before he entered the office, he left the office with somewhere near $20 million. Good for him.

Would the saying ""you're caught between a rock and a hard place"" apply here?

Debt is always relevant to the size of the economy. Anyway, what does "the dollar to shrink" mean?
Less buying power, like weaken the dollar.

and

Obama increased his wealth from $1.5 million before he entered the office, he left the office with somewhere near $20 million. Good for him.
And now he's worth 40 million? WOW maybe he'll vote for trump too?

Forum List

Back