It's time we stopped cheering for one side or the other...

Typical partisan zombie, only "sees" the bad in the other tribe.

And show me one (1) time I said the two tribes are "exactly the same". Once. One time. Go ahead. I'll wait here.

"Meth-addled brain", indeed.

#LOLpartisanzombies #TooFunny
Show me the equivalency buddy.

Note, I didn't mention a specific side, just a set of behavior/actions, and this is your retort.

LOL!!!
Still waiting for you to back up your words.

Too much meth?

LOL!!!

Let's just cheer for the rule of law and supporting the Constitution.

The news coming out is mindboggling. In one year, someone is anti Trump then they are anti Dems the next.

Assange: Revealed Clinton emails and helped elect the president...Good for the Dems

Assange: Now is being extradited to the US for releasing national intelligence information from Chelsea Manning. Good for Republicans.

Releasing the Meuller report: Good for Dems if they can have everything unredacted including grand jury testimony. They'll find mor Democratic talking points.
Releasing the Meuller report. Good for Republicans if the grand jury information is not available to media to try to do their own investigation that would be biased according to the individual media reports.

Why don't we just end up on the side of truth and justice? Forget the D and R. Opt for Truth.

The arguments over grand jury testimony is pointless. Say a person accused you of being a child molester. You would be invested up one side and down the other. In the end all the evidence would go to a grand jury for review and to see if charges would be brought. So the grand jury tells the DA nope, not enough evidence to charge. What you are saying is that it would be okay for the DA to take all the information his office collected against you, your family, friends, and employer and make it public. Every website you visited, or would have been visited from your computer, every accusation and make all that info available to your neighbors. Your tune would change real fast, all because you weren’t charged with that crime. Hypocrisy at its best.
I am AGAINST Grand Jury information being released.

The news coming out is mindboggling. In one year, someone is anti Trump then they are anti Dems the next.

Assange: Revealed Clinton emails and helped elect the president...Good for the Dems

Assange: Now is being extradited to the US for releasing national intelligence information from Chelsea Manning. Good for Republicans.

Releasing the Meuller report: Good for Dems if they can have everything unredacted including grand jury testimony. They'll find mor Democratic talking points.
Releasing the Meuller report. Good for Republicans if the grand jury information is not available to media to try to do their own investigation that would be biased according to the individual media reports.

Why don't we just end up on the side of truth and justice? Forget the D and R. Opt for Truth.
Whose idea of what the truth is and whose idea of what constitutes justice?
We just follow the law. Stop mincing words when someone isn't telling the truth.
Not all laws are just.

The problem is that wingers on each end are absolutely convinced that their version of "The Truth" is the only real one.

Just like children on the playground.

You are wrong Mac, you really are, but we can agree to disagree.

Understand-------------------> there is no version of the truth, the truth is the truth! That is NOT what is important though to most of us. What IS important is--------->what did the lies cost us! Why do you think people fight so hard for their side?

Let me ask YOU MAC----------------------> if the Left is telling the truth, shouldn't Hillary be President? I mean, the Left got screwed over, if they are correct. Doesn't mean I like their politics, but if Trump did what they say he did, he should NOT be President!

Now reverse it. What if the right is correct! The Left would NEVER have gained control of the House in the midterms. No election except in the deepest of blue states would even have been close, they would have been routed.

Depending upon which side was correct, (and you have to trust me on this) it was worth 6 points in their direction virtually EVERYWHERE! Doesn't mean Republicans would control California or New York, but it DOES mean everything that was reasonably close would have easily gone their way, and vice-versa for the Democrats if they were proven accurate.

Now for REALITY------------> This is why people are now fighting soooooooooo damn hard, because it looks like we are finally going to get an answer to this question. Both sides pretend they are confident, but trust me, they aren't. Whichever way this goes, it is going to be a "wipe out" for the other side in 2020, and anybody with an IQ over 25 knows this. It can't happen any other way. REGULAR people from both the Democratic party, and the Republican party, will not tolerate being purposely lied to. Oh, the fringes will, but regular Americans, no freaking way! Those who were told bold face lies, will stay home in disgust, giving the other side, not only a resounding victory, but an absolute mandate.

We all MUST remember, it is IMPOSSIBLE that both positions are correct, so one side is screwed. You can place your bets any way you want, but which ever side has lied, forget about 2020!
What is your definition of The Truth?

Truth is------------->what actually happened, no matter which way it goes. It is what it is.
So your version is about looking back and describing something that happened?

Only if they have proof. I think they do.

Why?

Because Barr is a decent man. He will get it right. It could be a mixture of both versions, who knows. But one thing is for sure, he never would have brought it up if he didn't have something. Of course, it could have been above board, who knows.

Personally, the best thing for everyone would be to prove it was all a big mistake. But then again---------->some people said in public that they had the goods. For those people on either side of the aisle, if they hold office, they should lose their position.

Trump needs to pardon Julian Assange and Edward Snowden. This will be political suicide with his libertarian base (roughly 30% of conservatives these days).

The problem is that wingers on each end are absolutely convinced that their version of "The Truth" is the only real one.

I call it rock throwing contest.
80% of this forum consist of just that.
And when you try to elevate the conversation above the contest.... you get it from both sides.

Maybe you should lay off politics, and take up curling.

Democracy is messy.

You are wrong Mac, you really are, but we can agree to disagree.

Understand-------------------> there is no version of the truth, the truth is the truth! That is NOT what is important though to most of us. What IS important is--------->what did the lies cost us! Why do you think people fight so hard for their side?

Let me ask YOU MAC----------------------> if the Left is telling the truth, shouldn't Hillary be President? I mean, the Left got screwed over, if they are correct. Doesn't mean I like their politics, but if Trump did what they say he did, he should NOT be President!

Now reverse it. What if the right is correct! The Left would NEVER have gained control of the House in the midterms. No election except in the deepest of blue states would even have been close, they would have been routed.

Depending upon which side was correct, (and you have to trust me on this) it was worth 6 points in their direction virtually EVERYWHERE! Doesn't mean Republicans would control California or New York, but it DOES mean everything that was reasonably close would have easily gone their way, and vice-versa for the Democrats if they were proven accurate.

Now for REALITY------------> This is why people are now fighting soooooooooo damn hard, because it looks like we are finally going to get an answer to this question. Both sides pretend they are confident, but trust me, they aren't. Whichever way this goes, it is going to be a "wipe out" for the other side in 2020, and anybody with an IQ over 25 knows this. It can't happen any other way. REGULAR people from both the Democratic party, and the Republican party, will not tolerate being purposely lied to. Oh, the fringes will, but regular Americans, no freaking way! Those who were told bold face lies, will stay home in disgust, giving the other side, not only a resounding victory, but an absolute mandate.

We all MUST remember, it is IMPOSSIBLE that both positions are correct, so one side is screwed. You can place your bets any way you want, but which ever side has lied, forget about 2020!
What is your definition of The Truth?

Truth is------------->what actually happened, no matter which way it goes. It is what it is.
So your version is about looking back and describing something that happened?

Why?

Because Barr is a decent man. He will get it right. It could be a mixture of both versions, who knows. But one thing is for sure, he never would have brought it up if he didn't have something. Of course, it could have been above board, who knows.

Personally, the best thing for everyone would be to prove it was all a big mistake. But then again---------->some people said in public that they had the goods. For those people on either side of the aisle, if they hold office, they should lose their position.
In fact he said, the spying did go on but was it on legitimate grounds or in the service of a political agenda?

Democrats don’t give a shit about the Constitution.

Sorry, friend . . . no dice and that balloon just won't float. No, sir. See, there's good with a G and there's evil with an E. Either you are, believe in and stand with ancient, primal good . . . or you hang yer hat with fucking vile evil. Middle of the road double line walkers will be pulverized, run over flat--in the end. So stand with Good and turn your back on Evil. True story.

The arguments over grand jury testimony is pointless. Say a person accused you of being a child molester. You would be invested up one side and down the other. In the end all the evidence would go to a grand jury for review and to see if charges would be brought. So the grand jury tells the DA nope, not enough evidence to charge. What you are saying is that it would be okay for the DA to take all the information his office collected against you, your family, friends, and employer and make it public. Every website you visited, or would have been visited from your computer, every accusation and make all that info available to your neighbors. Your tune would change real fast, all because you weren’t charged with that crime. Hypocrisy at its best.
I am AGAINST Grand Jury information being released.

I’m agreeing with you. That’s why the extreme example.

On a good number of these partisan issues, I find ignorance is bliss.

After the President was exonerated, the left's next desperate tactic is to let bygones be bygones even though it's alleged that the FBI leadership engaged in an attempted political coup. No surprises here

Whose idea of what the truth is and whose idea of what constitutes justice?
We just follow the law. Stop mincing words when someone isn't telling the truth.
Not all laws are just.
like???

Both sides have to stop this. As an example, when Jullian Assange was arrested tlday, Trump said he doesn'r care, he doesn't get Wikileaks...not true. He said several times that he loved Wikileaks when he was leaking Clinton's emails.

But you have to understand; during the campaign Trump used many people, Trump used many entities, including Wikileaks, to get to Trump's base; to get elected.
We all remember how Trump stated, "Wikileaks, we love Wikileaks" and the crowds at the campaign rallies just ate that shit up like cotton candy. Trump got all of the mileage he wanted out of Wikileaks during the campaign.
Well, Trump is POTUS now & Trump doesn't need Wikileaks so, Trump likely won't say anything 'positive' about Assange, or about Wikileaks.
Trump is a user; he uses people & entities, when it suits him. That's it.

Why?

8Jsq.gif

"Decent man" in this case means "anyone on my political side."

After the President was exonerated, the left's next desperate tactic is to let bygones be bygones even though it's alleged that the FBI leadership engaged in an attempted political coup. No surprises here
By who? Where did you get that allegation from?

Forum List

Back