its time we tell these anti-gun people to shove it

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
they're trying to make some guy from Frisco a big anti-gun star because his son was murdered.
...I don't freaking care.

only a totalitarian would believe peace comes from removing rights.
where does this kind of thinking end?

everyone has to forfeit their car because someone died in a car accident?
that dude killed that dude with a rock so no one can go into nature without a pass?
better yet, lets ban all activities except for going to work and putting in a 12 hour shift, that will really be safe!

if you spend some time and think about how stupid the anti-gun argument is, it's unbelievable the government and the media get away with it.
they keep showing people in suits and acting like this anti-Constitution action it's a valid argument.

all these people want is an unarmed defenseless public that they can control, and they put on a big act like they care about people.
I keep hearing sob stories about the guy who got shot, but where's the sob story for the innocent person the police killed?
where's the sob stories for all of the homeless people they let rot in the streets every year?

everything is ass backwards.
we, the public, have a Constitutional guarantee of gun ownership.
it is perfectly legal for us to tell the government, you can't have a military, your police can't carry guns, your federal police agencies need to disband.
the Constitution offers them no protection what so ever

You can tell us anything you like, it won't change the fact that we will eventually get the guns or make them, through technological advances, essentially useless. Guns in this country, for the most part, need to be outlawed and I own guns BTW, around here most do, I just don't treat them as toys or a way of life.

You can tell us anything you like, it won't change the fact that we will eventually get the guns or make them, through technological advances, essentially useless. Guns in this country, for the most part, need to be outlawed and I own guns BTW, around here most do, I just don't treat them as toys or a way of life.

Hypocrisy noted.

Hypocrisy noted.
None there, because when that time comes I will melt mine into hubcaps, if required to do so. I really only need one gun anyway, and I'd allow that kind to stay around, at least where I am.

they're trying to make some guy from Frisco a big anti-gun star because his son was murdered.

that dude killed that dude with a rock so no one can go into nature without a pass?
better yet, lets ban all activities except for going to work and putting in a 12 hour shift, that will really be safe!

if you spend some time and think about how stupid the anti-gun argument is, it's unbelievable the government and the media get away with it.
they keep showing people in suits and acting like this anti-Constitution action it's a valid argument.

all these people want is an unarmed defenseless public that they can control, and they put on a big act like they care about people.
I keep hearing sob stories about the guy who got shot, but where's the sob story for the innocent person the police killed?
where's the sob stories for all of the homeless people they let rot in the streets every year?

it is perfectly legal for us to tell the government, you can't have a military, your police can't carry guns, your federal police agencies need to disband.

It's time for you to grow the fuck up and read the 2nd Amendment.

"A WELL REGULATED MILITIA STATE, being necessary for the security of a Free State, the right of the People To Keep and Bear Arms shall not be infringed.

What Well Regulated Militia are you a member of?

You've been telling "Anti-gun people" to "shove it" all along, never any real dialog or attempts at understanding, no sympathy for lost loved ones or crippling injuries, nothing but a lousy shouting down from the gun lobby and their cowardly minions. I for one do not support any effort to ban guns but I will be damned if I will ever identify with a bunch of terribly uncivilized and heartless bunch of scardy-cats as the gun nuts, you people suck.

Hypocrisy noted.
None there, because when that time comes I will melt mine into hubcaps, if required to do so. I really only need one gun anyway, and I'd allow that kind to stay around, at least where I am.

Really, you're so special, I bet you rode the short bus to school, didn't you?

"A WELL REGULATED MILITIA STATE, being necessary for the security of a Free State, the right of the People To Keep and Bear Arms shall not be infringed.

[/QUOTE]

let's grow up some more and read a little further.
the well regulated militia i'm a part of is called the American public.

the right of the People To Keep and Bear Arms shall not be infringed

Hell you can't even properly quote the 2nd Amendment, and you must live under a rock not to know that militia membership is not a condition for gun ownership.

Dogs that won't hunt - guns can't be regulated, they already are, and you need to be in a militia to own them, which you don't. Let's mush on.

Yawn.............

Gun Control is the ability to hit what I'm aiming at.

Punishing those who have not committed a crime, for someone else's crimes are BS.

And it's guaranteed by the 2nd.

To those that don't agree, I could care less as always.

You can tell us anything you like, it won't change the fact that we will eventually get the guns or make them, through technological advances, essentially useless.

You Libturds have one hell of an imagination.

Not at all. We have lots of things that can stop bullets, up to some pretty damn big bullets. Remember, all we have to do is slow the bullet way down or make the gun too hot to hold, or even blow up in your hands.

Forum List

Back