its time we tell these anti-gun people to shove it

32,000 Americans a year die from being shot. Soon, like next year, if current trends continue, more people will die of gunshot in the US than from auto accidents.

Yet we continually hear from the gunnuts that we have to pay this price for freedom. Canada also has a lot of guns owned by the citizens. Yet their kill rate is 1/7 of ours. So what the hell are they doing right? Time to learn from other who obviously are doing a better job.

I own guns, but I don't believe that everyone should. In fact, there are many people that should not be allowed within ten feet of a gun. But you gunnuts and the NRA are doing everything you can to see that such people have free access to any kind of weaponery they chose. And that is going to eventually result in restrictive gun laws that effect even people like myself.

Anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and'or dishonesty.
As a resut, thinking people will always smile politely and then dismiss their "ideas" as the mindless partisan bigotry they are.

Last edited:
Lets treat guns like cars...please.
You do not need a license to buy, own or possess a car, nor to keep it in your home, use it on private property or transport it on public property -- so, yours sounds like a GREAT idea.
:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back