Ivanka gets White House office and security clearance

Good for her!! ... :thup:
She earned it, right?

Bernadette Meehan
@ MeehanBM
I had a security clearance & West Wing office. @IvankaTrumpdiminishes the value of expertise & hard work it took me & others to get there. https://twitter.com/jpacedc/status/843948691753000961 …
It has nothing to do with earning anything. How people learn? Experience rings a bell? That tweet is from a whiner because she got fired.
Like you know her. LolThis clearance is almost as ridiculous with her sitting in meetings next to Angela Merkel. This is what happens when you elect someone with no experience except with pussy grabbing.

I have no problem with this.

Another "Good for her" from me! :biggrin:
I agree. I have no problem with her. She seems to have her head screwed on straight.

Her father, on the other hand.....

Running the country is not like running Celebrity Apprentice - especially when not having ANY political experience.

Good for her!! ... :thup:
She earned it, right?

Bernadette Meehan
@ MeehanBM
I had a security clearance & West Wing office. @IvankaTrumpdiminishes the value of expertise & hard work it took me & others to get there. https://twitter.com/jpacedc/status/843948691753000961 …
It has nothing to do with earning anything. How people learn? Experience rings a bell? That tweet is from a whiner because she got fired.
Like you know her. LolThis clearance is almost as ridiculous with her sitting in meetings next to Angela Merkel. This is what happens when you elect someone with no experience except with pussy grabbing.
Was it ridiculous? I am not hung up on things like that. Merkel sold her country out to the Global Elite. Ivanka learns from the experience and how she will use it, it is for the future to determine. I hope she will not sell us out like Merkel did her nation and country.

I have no problem with this.

Another "Good for her" from me! :biggrin:
I agree. I have no problem with her. She seems to have her head screwed on straight.

Her father, on the other hand.....

now, now....:eusa_naughty:

Father and daughter are just fine.:thup:
Sure, uh-huh.

That must explain why her father has a record low JAR for a new president and just today, was called a liar by the head of the FBI who also announced the president is under investigation for colluding with a foreign country to sway the election in his direction.

Just dandy. :spinner:

The first question I have is has this been done before? Is there some precedent for the members of the president's immediate family given this kind of clearance and access?

John F Kennedy appointed his brother Bobby Kennedy as the Attorney General of the United States..

The first question I have is has this been done before? Is there some precedent for the members of the president's immediate family given this kind of clearance and access?
JFK appointed his brother as Attorney General.
Check the resume of RFK and then compare it to Ivanka's.
She wants to take on issues such as gender equality, women and family issues. She seems qualified to me.
Yeah just like Zsa Zsa is going tackle cyber bullying with the country's biggest cyber bully as her husband.

Will Ivanka also be selling her trinkets out of the White House?

John F Kennedy appointed his brother Bobby Kennedy as the Attorney General of the United States..

And the Senate confirmed him. He was vetted - and highly qualified to be Attorney General.

Robert F. Kennedy - Wikipedia

Yeah ....and Trump didn't appoint I

And the Senate confirmed him. He was vetted - and highly qualified to be Attorney General.

Yeah good for Bobby. However, Trump didn't appoint Ivanka as AG so then why are you complaining ?

Yeah ....and Trump didn't appoint I

Yeah good for Bobby. However, Trump didn't appoint Ivanka as AG so then why are you complaining ?

Apparently you have a reading comprehension problem. Review the previous posts. I'm not the one who brought up RFK.

58d08a1f2c00002100fef754.jpeg

New Reports Raise Questions About Ivanka Trump’s White House Role

The first daughter has reportedly taken an office in the West Wing.
Two new reports indicate that Ivanka Trump is taking on a more formal position in her father’s administration after playing a key role in his campaign.

According to a Politico report on Monday, President Donald Trump’s eldest daughter has secured an office in the White House and been given security clearance and what are presumably government-issued cell phones or computers, essentially making her a a full-time staffer “n everything but name.”

The powerful first daughter has secured her own office on the West Wing’s second floor — a space next to senior adviser Dina Powell, who was recently promoted to a position on the National Security Council. She is also in the process of obtaining a security clearance, and is set to receive government-issued communications devices this week.

Despite her West Wing office and access, her attorney told Politico she will hold no official position and will not be paid a salary.

Another report in The New York Times on Monday also supported the likelihood that Ivanka Trump is gearing up for more White House duties by placing her fashion retail brand under a trust.

More: New Reports Raise Questions About Ivanka Trump's White House Role

I think this is sleazy and unethical. There are too many immediate family members advising the Trump Administration. What do you think?
Is this the Trump WH or the Romanoff's?

Forum List

Back