Ivanka tried desperately to get trump to call of the mob on January 6th

Moron. If Trump would have called the Pentagon personally, they still would have went through their own protocol like they always do. The President is not king, he's the President. They would have told him the exact same thing they told Miller and there's not a damn thing Trump could have done about it.

That's besides the fact that Trump offered to get the ball rolling long before the riot. He asked if they wanted him to send the Guard there before anybody even arrived. They refused. Trump could not force them to accept his offer. They have to openly accept it. Like I said, a US President is not king.
You idiot, it's still the same thing and still the same responsibility. That responsibility rests with Trump. 2+2=4. It doesn't matter who called the pentagon. At the end of the day, it's all on Trump. How can you be this dense? Don't you get it? You don't realize it, but you arguing against your own excuses. Knowing everything you just said, what should Trump have done? Duh, "not have the fucking rally you idiot." That's how you take responsibility. Thousands of people show up with helmets, vests, backpacks, and military outfits, and you're going to send them down to the Capitol, knowing you have no back up plan? Are you fucking kidding me? How fucking stupid does someone have to be, not to see that? Good God all mighty. Some folks are just straight out to lunch.

Last edited:
No, when Trump was informed of the riots he went back to the White House. SS agents would not allow him to be outside during such a time.
No, when Trump was informed of the riots he went back to the White House. SS agents would not allow him to be outside during such a time.
Tee minus counting according to Don Jr.; Watch: Donald Trump, son and team party moments before Capitol Hill riots And whether he left from there right when it started, is only relative to one thing. When he got back, he sat there with his finger up his ass and did nothing. Which was what he was doing in the tent.

This changes absolutely nothing. Trump was 1000% responsible for this attack, and those deaths.

And you lied earlier. You never said he went to the tent first. You said he went straight to the west wing. Trump returned to the west wing after the speech to monitor what was going on. WTF would he be outside in the cold in a tent you buffoon? You contradicted your earlier statement.

You are a proven liar, based on your own statements. Boy, get your shit together. You aren't smart enough to argue this down. Your contradictions have you made.

Last edited:
And you lied earlier. You never said he went to the tent first. You said he went straight to the west wing. Trump returned to the west wing after the speech to monitor what was going on. WTF would he be outside in the cold in a tent you buffoon? You contradicted your earlier statement.

You are a proven liar, based on your own statements. Boy, get your shit together. You aren't smart enough to argue this down. Your contradictions have you made.

What statement did I contradict? That's what I said, when he got done with his speech and found out about the riot he returned to the west wing OF THE WHITE HOUSE!!! You mean you had no idea what the west wing was?

Tee minus counting according to Don Jr.; Watch: Donald Trump, son and team party moments before Capitol Hill riots And whether he left from there right when it started, is only relative to one thing. When he got back, he sat there with his finger up his ass and did nothing. Which was what he was doing in the tent.

This changes absolutely nothing. Trump was 1000% responsible for this attack, and those deaths.

The riots started while Trump was still making his speech. Read your own links for crying out loud:

a video has emerged which shows President Donald Trump’s team dancing in joy moments before the riots on Wednesday.

You idiot, it's still the same thing and still the same responsibility. That responsibility rests with Trump. 2+2=4. It doesn't matter who called the pentagon. At the end of the day, it's all on Trump. How can you be this dense? Don't you get it? You don't realize it, but you arguing against your own excuses. Knowing everything you just said, what should Trump have done? Duh, "not have the fucking rally you idiot." That's how you take responsibility. Thousands of people show up with helmets, vests, backpacks, and military outfits, and you're going to send them down to the Capitol, knowing you have no back up plan? Are you fucking kidding me? How fucking stupid does someone have to be, not to see that? Good God all mighty. Some folks are just straight out to lunch.

Two groups of people moron, the group that went to the Capital and the group that went to Trump's rally. Where did you see people in helmets and military outfits at his rally?

Would you like to outlaw all rallies now? How unamerican of you. Was this one okay in your opinion?

I don't fucken know. What difference does it make when the tent was put up?
You contradicted yourself with two different answers, even though you don't know that.

The difference being, the tent was put up before the rally, because it was on video, and they were there. In one of your versions of the truth, lol, you said the SS wouldn't allow him to go somewhere else, so they took him to the west wing. And when I exposed that lie by you, it was only then that you said they made him go to the west wing after the riots started. But, you don't even really know the exact time that occurred, because we have the punk son on video counting down when the riot was about to happen in the tent. So we know he was there then, because the video showed Trump there. Dude, no one in this discussion has been more full of shit and lied more than you. Disgusting!

Last edited:
Two groups of people moron, the group that went to the Capital and the group that went to Trump's rally. Where did you see people in helmets and military outfits at his rally?

Would you like to outlaw all rallies now? How unamerican of you. Was this one okay in your opinion?

A distraction to excuse your failed argument with me. :auiqs.jpg: That's funny. Trump Supporters Storm U.S. Capitol, Clash With Police The people at the rally were the same people at the Capitol.

The riots started while Trump was still making his speech. Read your own links for crying out loud:

a video has emerged which shows President Donald Trump’s team dancing in joy moments before the riots on Wednesday.
Oh, so now you change your story again. If that's true, then you did lie about the SS not letting him go to the tent after the speech, because we saw him on video in the tent. But, after that, you changed your story once again to him being taken away when the riots started while he was in the tent. :auiqs.jpg:MY God man, you are all over the place with multiple stories. Feel stupid yet? :auiqs.jpg:

What statement did I contradict? That's what I said, when he got done with his speech and found out about the riot he returned to the west wing OF THE WHITE HOUSE!!! You mean you had no idea what the west wing was?
But we know that's a lie, because there he is in the tent; US Capitol riots: Footage of the Trumps celebrating at rally before riots - NZ Herald

You got caught lying multiple times about this, and now you can't do anything more than just keep lying. And that's boring, so scram. No one wants to read your excuses and lies any more.

Yes, before the riots, not after the riot as you claimed liar.
You post like someone who doesn't understand your own argument. You keep things going by running in circles until it becomes nonsensical. Apparently you don't have enough intelligence to see that.

Look, let's explain this from a third grade level. You can go back to my original claims, and they have always been the same. We are now talking about "your" claims now. And they have changed multiple times. You don't have your act together, and it's gotten boring. Watching you go round in circles is not of my interest. You've made quite the fool of yourself on this thread, and I won't keep entertaining your circle jerk nonsense. I've already exposed it.

Forum List

Back