Ivanka tried desperately to get trump to call of the mob on January 6th

Trump was enjoying the riot, he thought it might be his last chance

He wasn’t about to stop it

what are you now? a mind reader? o_O
The testimony will
He told everyone to go home before.
several hours after they stormed the capital - looking to hang pence ... hunting pelosi .... damaged the inside ... beat cops ... threw shit on the walls like a bunch of chimps....
Hang Pence? Is he a midget?
View attachment 513199

Hawk, any idiot can see that the "gallows" promulgated at the Capitol was wholly incapable of hanging anything but a cat, nor was it ever obviously intended to. The questions needing asked which of course NO media ever bothered TO ask is:
  1. Where did the gallows come from?
  2. Is the girl in the photo connected with it or was she merely inspecting it upon finding it sitting on the lawn of the Capitol?
  3. How was such a thing made or brought there when we were told the whole protest arose spontaneously out of a rally speech just 2 miles down the road?
  4. How do you transport a 12 foot tall gallows in the back of a PU through the streets of Washington, then carry it to the Capitol and no one notices?
  5. How do you carry a truckload of raw lumber and power tools to the lawn of the Capitol and cut and BUILD IT THERE and no Capitol cop even notices or bothers to ask?
  6. If it wasn't carried or built there, then where did it come from?
  7. Why won't Nancy's 1/6 investigation ask any of these questions?
  8. Why hasn't the FBI sought out this girl or any others in trying to trace the origins of these gallows? After all, the media presented it as a very REAL threat intended to hang the VP!
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize the reason why these questions will never be answered is because the DEMOCRATS were complicit in the creation of the gallows put there to further inflame the crowd and spur them onto violence so they could blame Trump for it.
Listen. Although there's been a rush to access paranoia medication, if you hurry, it is still available over the net and special drug stores.
Although, the amount of thought required to concoct those conspiracy theories could have collapsed the remaining cells left. Best get an MRI scan first.
Another fertile colon bagged mentality from the insipid Left who shall not ask the questions, will never get the answers nor cares to, instead trying as always to divert the topic away from the real perps here: the DEMOCRATS and fascist Left caught trying to manufacture another fake Trump story to keep what they are doing off the front page.
Of course everything you say is correct but the fact, trump is an idiot and you put him there.
And how did I do THAT, Colon bag? I've never once even voted for Trump!

Silly me. It's the same old diatribe of Republican bullshit covering for trump.
You wouldn't see your hand in front of your face, idiot. I'm not even a Republican.
Yeah they all want to distance them selves from him now.
McCarthy and the rest of the trump humpers need to understand that trump is politically DEAD. No one, who isn't a trump humper, is going to vote for a man that openingly promoted and defended an overthrow of our government. trump CAN NEVER hold a position of authority again.

He's probably going by the video of Trump and his cronies and family laughing it up while drinking and watching it unfold on a big screen.
The testimony will find out. If they refuse to say if he celebrated, that is as good as a confession that trump was happily watching the attack.

The testimony will
several hours after they stormed the capital - looking to hang pence ... hunting pelosi .... damaged the inside ... beat cops ... threw shit on the walls like a bunch of chimps....
View attachment 513199

Hawk, any idiot can see that the "gallows" promulgated at the Capitol was wholly incapable of hanging anything but a cat, nor was it ever obviously intended to. The questions needing asked which of course NO media ever bothered TO ask is:
  2. Is the girl in the photo connected with it or was she merely inspecting it upon finding it sitting on the lawn of the Capitol?
  3. How was such a thing made or brought there when we were told the whole protest arose spontaneously out of a rally speech just 2 miles down the road?
  4. How do you transport a 12 foot tall gallows in the back of a PU through the streets of Washington, then carry it to the Capitol and no one notices?
  5. How do you carry a truckload of raw lumber and power tools to the lawn of the Capitol and cut and BUILD IT THERE and no Capitol cop even notices or bothers to ask?
  8. Why hasn't the FBI sought out this girl or any others in trying to trace the origins of these gallows? After all, the media presented it as a very REAL threat intended to hang the VP!
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize the reason why these questions will never be answered is because the DEMOCRATS were complicit in the creation of the gallows put there to further inflame the crowd and spur them onto violence so they could blame Trump for it.
Listen. Although there's been a rush to access paranoia medication, if you hurry, it is still available over the net and special drug stores.
Although, the amount of thought required to concoct those conspiracy theories could have collapsed the remaining cells left. Best get an MRI scan first.
Another fertile colon bagged mentality from the insipid Left who shall not ask the questions, will never get the answers nor cares to, instead trying as always to divert the topic away from the real perps here: the DEMOCRATS and fascist Left caught trying to manufacture another fake Trump story to keep what they are doing off the front page.
Of course everything you say is correct but the fact, trump is an idiot and you put him there.

You wouldn't see your hand in front of your face, idiot. I'm not even a Republican.
McCarthy and the rest of the trump humpers need to understand that trump is politically DEAD. No one, who isn't a trump humper, is going to vote for a man that openingly promoted and defended an overthrow of our government. trump CAN NEVER hold a position of authority again.
"trump is politically DEAD"

Disagree with this point. I would bet he will be the nominee for 2024 at the rate these rabid Dump supporters are going.

View attachment 513199

Asshole, your remark doesn't even make sense. You are like talking to a parrot.
That maybe so
That should be "that MAY BE so." Helps to stay awake in grade school and learn syntax.

but I'm all over you like a rash
No doubt much like poison ivy.

and you don't like being pinged. So fuck you.
No, I just don't like idiots who use vulgarity to hide their lack of education.

Prove me wrong or return to your slimy burrow.
Better yet, I'll just add you to my IGNORE list as yet one more leftwing dimwit not worth reading much less responding to. Bye, jerkoff.

If that's your pathetic reply it's best you do go dickhead.

• "I'm going down to my dad. This has to stop," she reportedly told her aides.

She was referring to the protestors wearing brown shoes with blue pants.

View attachment 513199

3. Where are these gallows now?
  4. How was such a thing made or brought there when we were told the whole protest arose spontaneously out of a rally speech just 2 miles down the road?
  5. How do you transport a 12 foot tall gallows in the back of a PU through the streets of Washington, then carry it to the Capitol and no one notices?
  6. How do you carry a truckload of raw lumber and power tools to the lawn of the Capitol and cut and BUILD IT THERE and no Capitol cop even notices or bothers to ask?
  7. If it wasn't carried or built there, then where did it come from?
  8. Why won't Nancy's 1/6 investigation ask any of these questions?
  9. Why hasn't the FBI sought out this girl or any others in trying to trace the origins of these gallows? After all, the media presented it as a very REAL threat intended to hang the VP!
200.gif

View attachment 513178

But erecting fences around the Capitol after murdering an unarmed female protestor then refusing to release the name of the Capitol police officer who did it; or telling people they have to wear masks, social distance, stay in lockdowns, or having to get COVID shot; or refusing to allow journalists to report on the conditions of the illegal immigrants at the border; isn't authoritarian in any way.

*****SMILE*****

:rolleyes:

Trump refused to let journalists report on conditions of illegal immigrants detained at tbe border.

It took hours before the Idiot in Chief finally called off his thugs. The select committee needs to make these people testify.

It's already been proven it had nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with red tape:

1:09 p.m.: Sund tells Irving and Stenger by phone that the National Guard is needed. Sund says both men told him they would “run it up the chain.”

Update, Jan. 28: According to Pittman’s prepared statements, the Capitol Police Board – which at the time included Irving and Stenger — contributed to a delayed response by the National Guard on the day of the riot. Pittman stated that on the afternoon of Jan. 6 Sund “lobbied the Board for authorization to bring in the National Guard, but he was not granted authorization for over an hour.”

1:34 p.m.: In a phone call with Secretary of the Army McCarthy, Bowser requests an “unspecified number of additional forces,” according to the Pentagon timeline.

1:49 p.m.: Sund, in a phone call with the commanding general of the D.C. National Guard, Maj. Gen. William Walker, requests immediate assistance, and tells him to prepare to bring in the guard.

2:10 p.m.: Sund says Irving calls him back with formal approval to send in the guard. But as the Washington Post noted, “Sund finally had approval to call the National Guard. But that would prove to be just the beginning of a bureaucratic nightmare to get soldiers on the scene.”

2:22 p.m.: The secretary of the Army, Bowser, D.C. police leadership and others “discuss the current situation and to request additional DCNG support,” according to the Pentagon timeline.

2:26 p.m.: Sund says he joins the conference call to plead for additional backup. “I am making urgent, urgent immediate request for National Guard assistance,” Sund recalls saying. According to Sund and others on the call, the Washington Post reports, Lt. Gen. Walter E. Piatt, director of the Army staff, says he could not recommend that to his boss, McCarthy, because, “I don’t like the visual of the National Guard standing a police line with the Capitol in the background.”

:230 p.m.: Miller, Milley and McCarthy meet to discuss the requests from Capitol Police and Bowser.

3 p.m.: Miller “determines all available forces of the DCNG are required to reinforce MPD [Metropolitan Police Department] and USCP positions to support efforts to reestablish security of the Capitol complex,” according to the Pentagon timeline. Simultaneously, the D.C. National Guard prepares to move 150 personnel to support Capitol Police, pending Miller’s approval.

3:04 p.m.: Miller “provides verbal approval of the full activation of DCNG (1100 total) in support of the MPD,” according to the Pentagon. In response, McCarthy immediately directs the D.C. National Guard “to initiate movement and full mobilization.” That means the D.C. guard members helping with traffic and crowd control are redeployed to support the Metropolitan Police Department at the Capitol, and the entire D.C. guard begins full mobilization.

3:19 p.m.: McCarthy explains in a phone call to Sen. Chuck Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that Miller has already approved full DCNG mobilization. Miller later releases a statement saying, “Chairman Milley and I just spoke separately with the Vice President and with Speaker Pelosi, Leader McConnell, Senator Schumer and Representative Hoyer about the situation at the U.S. Capitol. We have fully activated the D.C. National Guard to assist federal and local law enforcement as they work to peacefully address the situation.” No mention is made of Trump’s involvement.

5:02 p.m.: 154 members of the D.C. National Guard leave the D.C. Armory.

5:40 p.m.: The first National Guard personnel arrive at the Capitol. By then, most of the violence had ended.

Bottom line is this was out of President Trump's hands; there was nothing he could have done. Furthermore Trump offered 10,000 national guard troops before Jan 6 that was refused. Had they not been refused, this red tape and bureaucracy could have been worked out long before the riot started, and given the amount of troops, likely wouldn't have happened at all.

It took hours before the Idiot in Chief finally called off his thugs. The select committee needs to make these people testify.

TDS / Trump OCD continues to be your puppet master.

Sad really.
Sad that you are a trump humper.

Actually I am not cupcakes.

Yep. Then he saw that the coup was failing.
Yes...he was waiting for members of Congress to be kidnapped. But the insurrection failed. In true trump form...he made a 180 degree turn and blamed his cult....all the while he was cheering for a successful coup.

Yes...he was waiting for members of Congress to be kidnapped. But the insurrection failed. In true trump form...he made a 180 degree turn and blamed his cult....all the while he was cheering for a successful coup.

He was? You were there with him?

More tabloid junk from WAPO. Isn't there any other news besides the daughter of the former president and a 6 month old case of criminal trespass?

I think Trump thought the mob could intimidate Congress into not confirming the vote

I think Trump thought the mob could intimidate Congress into not confirming the vote
Of course he did. That's how fascist dictators operate.

Yes...he was waiting for members of Congress to be kidnapped.
I bet he thought they would all just drop what they were doing and say, "This isn't right! hear that mob? This isn't what the people want!"

He really is that stupid, you know.
I don't think we can fully grasp the stupidity and irrational thought process of the "Former Guy." His mind is closed to any notion or presumption that appeals to any any concern for anyone other than himself. trump is the center of the trump universe. I honestly think he would be willing to toss anyone, including his wife and children, under the bus to save the trump he lusts for....himself.

His narcissism and schizophrenia may be one of the true dangers to the future of this country. But an even more frightening dimension is that of the millions of trumpism cult members out there. And now, the repub party is enabling and encouraging a new generation of demented trump followers. THEY are now the greatest danger to our country. Even if trump finally departs from the political scene, there are others that stand ready to pick up his treasonous banner.

Forum List

Back