Ivanka tried desperately to get trump to call of the mob on January 6th

trump played the part of the ousted authoritarian, that enraged and encouraged his followers to do everything they could to keep him in office. But the plan began to fall apart, so to save himself he decided to play the role of the man who called off the attack. It took him hours to decide his attempted coup was failing. Now he calls the whole ugly mob scene a "lovefest."

The problem with you leftists is that you are such liars, that even when somebody provides concrete proof you are lying, you continue to lie and think nobody notices.

^^^ best ironic post of the day ^^^

CONgrats raymond!!!
Ray has a drinking problem.....November 2021 just made it worse.

He told everyone to go home before.
several hours after they stormed the capital - looking to hang pence ... hunting pelosi .... damaged the inside ... beat cops ... threw shit on the walls like a bunch of chimps....
Hang Pence? Is he a midget?
View attachment 513199

Hawk, any idiot can see that the "gallows" promulgated at the Capitol was wholly incapable of hanging anything but a cat, nor was it ever obviously intended to. The questions needing asked which of course NO media ever bothered TO ask is:
  1. Where did the gallows come from?
  2. Is the girl in the photo connected with it or was she merely inspecting it upon finding it sitting on the lawn of the Capitol?
  3. How was such a thing made or brought there when we were told the whole protest arose spontaneously out of a rally speech just 2 miles down the road?
  4. How do you transport a 12 foot tall gallows in the back of a PU through the streets of Washington, then carry it to the Capitol and no one notices?
  5. How do you carry a truckload of raw lumber and power tools to the lawn of the Capitol and cut and BUILD IT THERE and no Capitol cop even notices or bothers to ask?
  6. If it wasn't carried or built there, then where did it come from?
  7. Why won't Nancy's 1/6 investigation ask any of these questions?
  8. Why hasn't the FBI sought out this girl or any others in trying to trace the origins of these gallows? After all, the media presented it as a very REAL threat intended to hang the VP!
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize the reason why these questions will never be answered is because the DEMOCRATS were complicit in the creation of the gallows put there to further inflame the crowd and spur them onto violence so they could blame Trump for it.

Listen. Although there's been a rush to access paranoia medication, if you hurry, it is still available over the net and special drug stores.
Although, the amount of thought required to concoct those conspiracy theories could have collapsed the remaining cells left. Best get an MRI scan first.

Another fertile colon bagged mentality from the insipid Left who shall not ask the questions, will never get the answers nor cares to, instead trying as always to divert the topic away from the real perps here: the DEMOCRATS and fascist Left caught trying to manufacture another fake Trump story to keep what they are doing off the front page.

then why didn't any (sans 2) Rs vote for the jan 6th 10 rep bipartisan committee that would have had equal representation & full subpeana power 'eh?
Why don't you write and ask THEM instead of me?

LOL!!!!! now they get a minority seating & kevin mccarthy whose spine has become donny's lunch hasn't even pick anybody but that investigation will be starting with or without his choices in attendance.
I notice how you danced away from answering or commenting on the legitimacy of any of my 9 questions above very much needing asked, yet you disagreed with them. That tells me those questions are getting very close to a subject you not only have no legitimate answer for but don't WANT to have any legit answer for!

But erecting fences around the Capitol after murdering an unarmed female protestor then refusing to release the name of the Capitol police officer who did it; or telling people they have to wear masks, social distance, stay in lockdowns, or having to get COVID shot; or refusing to allow journalists to report on the conditions of the illegal immigrants at the border; isn't authoritarian in any way.
They aren't finished with this, either. Their "commission" report will likely take until next summer to complete and it will predictably call Trump and his supporter's traitors. I don't give damn ONE about that nonsense. What I DO care about is their use of this bullshite to continue ramping up anger and hate between the Left and Right.

Mark my words, before they finish they will be rounding up Americans who were in no way connected to that riot. They are setting the stage for a lot more than trying to use these smears to win elections. We are going to see them dump the filibuster, pass HR1, give statehood to at least DC, pack the SCOTUS, and begin using our intelligence assets to find conservatives or anyone who openly supports Trump's run for president in 2024 and charge them with "sedition" or "domestic terrorism". Those who doubt this are in for a major shock in the coming weeks and months. These traitorous bastards have made their intentions clear. They will NOT relinquish power again. If a single violent event occurs where anyone attacks a Liberal or a Blue city for any cause, they will use it to send in troops and they may well call off elections due to an "Insurrection".

When that time comes, the only assistance any opponent of theirs will possibly receive will be the backing of their state government to resist the coup. DC is GONE. There is no way to cure what ails it and the only way to keep any amount of freedom is to secede and ignore the wailing of the Left. They don't have enough firepower or troops to occupy multiple U.S. states and even if they resorted to violently crushing selected populations in a few Red States, all it would accomplish is to out them for what they really are. For now, they still fear taking that step.

People who want to retain ANY level of liberty need to wake up immediately and begin annoying the hell out of their state representatives and governor. IF their state refuses to act as a sanctuary for 2A or any other amendments then people will know what lies ahead and can decide whether to move or go silent with any opinions online. 61% of the 3000+ U.S. counties have already declared themselves, by law, 2A sanctuaries as a result of the expected 2A infringements this regime is preparing. Voting your state representative or governor out after they've already committed to enforcing such unconstitutional edicts will not help at all. These criminals need to be resisted by the only peaceful means left to us.

the (R)s could have had a voice - an EQUAL voice... they chose not to.

now they shall reap what they sowed.
I hope the hearing are televised. It will show what a bunch of treasonous and spineless cowards that the repub party is.
Right along with the treasonous and freedom-hating Dem party.

Bottom line is this was out of President Trump's hands; there was nothing he could have done.

that's pure bullshit, ray ray.

10 U.S. Code § 12406 - National Guard in Federal service: call​

Whenever—
(1)
the United States, or any of the Commonwealths or possessions, is invaded or is in danger of invasion by a foreign nation;
(2)
there is a rebellion or danger of a rebellion against the authority of the Government of the United States; or
(3)
the President is unable with the regular forces to execute the laws of the United States;
the President may call into Federal service members and units of the National Guard of any State in such numbers as he considers necessary to repel the invasion, suppress the rebellion, or execute those laws. Orders for these purposes shall be issued through the governors of the States or, in the case of the District of Columbia, through the commanding general of the National Guard of the District of Columbia.
10 U.S. Code § 12406 - National Guard in Federal service: call

General: Pentagon hesitated on sending Guard to Capitol riot​

By ERIC TUCKER and MARY CLARE JALONICKMarch 3, 2021

WASHINGTON (AP) — Defense Department leaders placed unusual restrictions on the National Guard for the day of the Capitol riot and delayed sending help for hours despite an urgent plea from police for reinforcement, according to testimony Wednesday that added to the finger-pointing about the government response.

Maj. Gen. William Walker, commanding general of the District of Columbia National Guard, told senators that the then-chief of the Capitol Police requested military support in a “voice cracking with emotion” in a 1:49 p.m. call as rioters began pushing toward the Capitol...
General: Pentagon hesitated on sending Guard to Capitol riot

nice try ray ray ...

but you failed bigley.

I missed what part of the code it calls for keeping said troops in a cold winter garage sleeping on hard concrete floors meant for parked cars?

^^^ best ironic post of the day ^^^

CONgrats raymond!!!

What's ironic about it? I posted the timeline from FactCheck.org which is a pretty left leaning site. What it reads is that the action to get more help for the Capital police already started an hour before they breached the building. It shows the efforts they took to go back and forth and get through all the red tape. And in spite of that, the left still wants to blame Trump for the slow response.

Trump was enjoying the riot, he thought it might be his last chance

He wasn’t about to stop it

what are you now? a mind reader? o_O
The testimony will
He told everyone to go home before.
several hours after they stormed the capital - looking to hang pence ... hunting pelosi .... damaged the inside ... beat cops ... threw shit on the walls like a bunch of chimps....
Hang Pence? Is he a midget?
View attachment 513199

Hawk, any idiot can see that the "gallows" promulgated at the Capitol was wholly incapable of hanging anything but a cat, nor was it ever obviously intended to. The questions needing asked which of course NO media ever bothered TO ask is:
  1. Where did the gallows come from?
  2. Is the girl in the photo connected with it or was she merely inspecting it upon finding it sitting on the lawn of the Capitol?
  3. How was such a thing made or brought there when we were told the whole protest arose spontaneously out of a rally speech just 2 miles down the road?
  4. How do you transport a 12 foot tall gallows in the back of a PU through the streets of Washington, then carry it to the Capitol and no one notices?
  5. How do you carry a truckload of raw lumber and power tools to the lawn of the Capitol and cut and BUILD IT THERE and no Capitol cop even notices or bothers to ask?
  6. If it wasn't carried or built there, then where did it come from?
  7. Why won't Nancy's 1/6 investigation ask any of these questions?
  8. Why hasn't the FBI sought out this girl or any others in trying to trace the origins of these gallows? After all, the media presented it as a very REAL threat intended to hang the VP!
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize the reason why these questions will never be answered is because the DEMOCRATS were complicit in the creation of the gallows put there to further inflame the crowd and spur them onto violence so they could blame Trump for it.
Listen. Although there's been a rush to access paranoia medication, if you hurry, it is still available over the net and special drug stores.
Although, the amount of thought required to concoct those conspiracy theories could have collapsed the remaining cells left. Best get an MRI scan first.
Another fertile colon bagged mentality from the insipid Left who shall not ask the questions, will never get the answers nor cares to, instead trying as always to divert the topic away from the real perps here: the DEMOCRATS and fascist Left caught trying to manufacture another fake Trump story to keep what they are doing off the front page.
Of course everything you say is correct but the fact, trump is an idiot and you put him there.
And how did I do THAT, Colon bag? I've never once even voted for Trump!

Silly me. It's the same old diatribe of Republican bullshit covering for trump.
You wouldn't see your hand in front of your face, idiot. I'm not even a Republican.
Yeah they all want to distance them selves from him now.
McCarthy and the rest of the trump humpers need to understand that trump is politically DEAD. No one, who isn't a trump humper, is going to vote for a man that openingly promoted and defended an overthrow of our government. trump CAN NEVER hold a position of authority again.
"trump is politically DEAD"

Disagree with this point. I would bet he will be the nominee for 2024 at the rate these rabid Dump supporters are going.

unless he's in prison ala al capone style; sent up for tax evasion & died from advanced syphilitic brain syndrome.

donny's 1/2 way there.
One can only hope with both fingers crossed. He belongs in prison.
Because he is an ex-president, I think Fat Donnie will get a Free Pass. Fines, Probation, but no Prison

Trump refused to let journalists report on conditions of illegal immigrants detained at tbe border.

1626465794748.png

I thought they were being held in cages and had AOC outside crying tears over them during the Trump administration.

Where's AOC now?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
What is it you wingers always say when some unarmed minority is shot by the police??..oh ya..she should have complied.

1626466157787.png

If it's fine for congress to use lethal force against an unarmed female protestor then it should be the right of all people to use lethal force against unarmed protestors.

I guess we'll just have to write an Amendment to the United States Constitution that authorizes castle doctrine, stand your ground, and concealed carry, across this great nation.

*****SMILE*****

Except Trump had nothing to do with the mob
Says who? You? Because when we asked the members of the mob, to a man they tell us they were there because Trump asked them to be there.
The repub party cannot be trusted anymore. They are enabling a treasonous SOB and using his Big Lie to suppress voters all over this country.
Accurate. And they do this to try to win elections. Because they absolutely refuse tp adopt new platform ideas that appeal to more voters.

I thought they were being held in cages and had AOC outside crying tears over them during the Trump administration.

Where's AOC now?
In Congress, working on immigration reform. While you sit there and laugh and point and do jack shit but make hay out of the misfortune of others for your own amusement.

I told you that dumb bitch got shot attacking the capitol.

View attachment 513519

From what I saw she was murdered while holding a "somewhat peaceful" protest.

Where were the tasers, the pepper spray, water hoses, and bean bags rounds?

Yep! Looked like outright point blank range murder to me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

No one cares what it looked like to you. The investigation cleared him of any wrongdoing so the bitch got shot righteously. They should give him a medal for shooting the dumb bitch.

No one cares what it looked like to you. The investigation cleared him of any wrongdoing so the bitch got shot righteously. They should give him a medal for shooting the dumb bitch.

1626466881536.png

What makes you think it's only my opinion?

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 513526

What makes you think it's only my opinion?

*****SMILE*****

"What makes you think it's only my opinion?"

Because you're a nobody and what you think is only your opinion. If you were somebody then he would be in jail.

Because you're a nobody and what you think is only your opinion. If you were somebody then he would be in jail.

1626467416012.png

He does need to be in jail but first he needs to be publicly presented a medal of valor by the president for single handedly firing the first and only shot that quelled the progressive so called "insurrection" on the 6th of January 2021 for his heroism in saving the Democratic party and democracy.

Your heroes, just like George Floyd, should recognized and honored!

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 513531

He does need to be in jail but first he needs to be publicly presented a medal of valor by the president for single handedly firing the first and only shot that quelled the progressive so called "insurrection" on the 6th of January 2021 for his heroism in saving the Democratic party and democracy.

Your heroes, just like George Floyd, should recognized and honored!

*****SMILE*****

It wasnt a progressive insurrection. It was the total opposite. It was a Drumpftard fueled insurrection.

Are you high or something? You are kinda weird.

It wasnt a progressive insurrection. It was the total opposite. It was a Drumpftard fueled insurrection.

1626468183222.png

I'm calling it a protest and you're the one calling it an insurrection.

When are you going to have the president honor your hero that murdered the unarmed female protestor that day and single handedly quelled your so called insurrection with the shot that resounded across the nation?

Perhaps a larger than life statue of him can be created in his heroic point blank range pose to put in the front entrance of the Capitol building to remind everyone how progressive democracy operates and what happens to those who protest.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:

View attachment 513536

I'm calling it a protest and you're the one calling it an insurrection.

When are you going to honor your hero that murdered the unarmed female protestor that day and single handedly quelled your so called insurrection?

Perhaps a larger than life statue of him can be created of him in his heroic point blank range pose to put in the front entrance of the Capitol building to remind everyone how progressive democracy operates and what happens to those who protest.

*****SMILE*****

"Perhaps a larger than life statue of him can be created of him in his heroic point blank range pose to put in the front entrance of the Capitol building to remind everyone how progressive democracy operates and what happens to those who protest."

Thats actually a good idea. Have a symbol erected to show these feral Dump supporters whats waiting for them if they try another insurrection.

"Perhaps a larger than life statue of him can be created of him in his heroic point blank range pose to put in the front entrance of the Capitol building to remind everyone how progressive democracy operates and what happens to those who protest."

Thats actually a good idea. Have a symbol erected to show these feral Dump supporters whats waiting for them if they try another insurrection.
1626468742517.png

You should lead the charge to make this happen!

Don't forget to have the president publicly present him with a medal of valor and even the medal of freedom for his heroism under fire as soon as possible.

That way we'll all understand how progressive democracy truly operates.

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back