Ivanka Trump assistant tests positive for coronavirus

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Ivanka Trump's personal assistant is among the latest at the White House to test positive for the coronavirus. Vice President Pence's press secretary, Katie Miller, tested positive this week, as well as a White House valet. The White House insists it is taking precautions, but President Trump was not seen wearing a mask at a ceremony for WWII veterans. This comes as whistleblower Rick Bright spoke out on "60 Minutes" after being removed from his job for what he says was "putting science over politics." Nikole Killion looks at the exclusive interview.

I would expect a lot more of this.

Ivanka Trump's personal assistant is among the latest at the White House to test positive for the coronavirus. Vice President Pence's press secretary, Katie Miller, tested positive this week, as well as a White House valet. The White House insists it is taking precautions, but President Trump was not seen wearing a mask at a ceremony for WWII veterans. This comes as whistleblower Rick Bright spoke out on "60 Minutes" after being removed from his job for what he says was "putting science over politics." Nikole Killion looks at the exclusive interview.

I would expect a lot more of this.
My god say it isn't so. Considering that some experts say almost 85% of Americans may have had the virus, most not even being aware that they had it. This is clearly news. At least to some that have slept through the last several months.

trump is having everyone around him tested with a quick result test 15 minutes.....just started testing in this county

So what? Why is this news? There is so much actual and important news going on in the world right now (which the controlled MSM is either not reporting or misreporting, of course) that I'm always amazed at the number of inane, partisan "news" stories posted here, while completely ignoring the huge and unprecedented actual news that is happening globally. If I wanted to hear manipulative msm crap, I'd just turn on the idiot box.

Forum List

Back