Ivanka Trump assistant tests positive for coronavirus

So what? Why is this news? There is so much actual and important news going on in the world right now (which the controlled MSM is either not reporting or misreporting, of course) that I'm always amazed at the number of inane, partisan "news" stories posted here, while completely ignoring the huge and unprecedented actual news that is happening globally. If I wanted to hear manipulative msm crap, I'd just turn on the idiot box.
This is not a good sign. We know everywhere else is vulnerable, but the white house is supposed to be the most secure place we have. Nothing is supposed to be able to penetrate it's protective rings.
And now the coronavirus is knocking on the doors of the west wing and private residence.

Ivanka Trump's personal assistant is among the latest at the White House to test positive for the coronavirus. Vice President Pence's press secretary, Katie Miller, tested positive this week, as well as a White House valet. The White House insists it is taking precautions, but President Trump was not seen wearing a mask at a ceremony for WWII veterans. This comes as whistleblower Rick Bright spoke out on "60 Minutes" after being removed from his job for what he says was "putting science over politics." Nikole Killion looks at the exclusive interview.

I would expect a lot more of this.
One person close to each tRumpling except Jarred.

You don't suppose he thinks the presidency can be inherited do you?

So what? Why is this news? There is so much actual and important news going on in the world right now (which the controlled MSM is either not reporting or misreporting, of course) that I'm always amazed at the number of inane, partisan "news" stories posted here, while completely ignoring the huge and unprecedented actual news that is happening globally. If I wanted to hear manipulative msm crap, I'd just turn on the idiot box.
This is not a good sign. We know everywhere else is vulnerable, but the white house is supposed to be the most secure place we have. Nothing is supposed to be able to penetrate it's protective rings.
And now the coronavirus is knocking on the doors of the west wing and private residence.
tRump's appointments to the various positions are ill advised and inexperienced. Plus he's been telling them it's all a hoax.

No wonder it got in

tRump's appointments to the various positions are ill advised and inexperienced. Plus he's been telling them it's all a hoax.

No wonder it got in
This is not good news for anybody. They used to test people on a weekly basis, and those results changed their methodology. Those recently detected and isolated were because a lot of the people in the white house are now getting the 15 minute fast test on a daily basis. They may test negative on tuesday and positive on wednesday. Which is both good and bad. It proves that testing works, but only if done constantly.

Ivanka Trump's personal assistant is among the latest at the White House to test positive for the coronavirus. Vice President Pence's press secretary, Katie Miller, tested positive this week, as well as a White House valet. The White House insists it is taking precautions, but President Trump was not seen wearing a mask at a ceremony for WWII veterans. This comes as whistleblower Rick Bright spoke out on "60 Minutes" after being removed from his job for what he says was "putting science over politics." Nikole Killion looks at the exclusive interview.

Truly a mess.

This ‘administration’ did an exceedingly poor job of responding to the pandemic.

As always. Weak USMB mods closing and hiding real facts from the pubic to save face.
As my thread was late to the party. Or was this a USMB trumpeters shutdown to save face?
Gee Seems my facts are to hard to handle, not positive to the Great
Douche to merge.

Last edited:

My god say it isn't so. Considering that some experts say almost 85% of Americans may have had the virus, most not even being aware that they had it. This is clearly news. At least to some that have slept through the last several months.
Why is your god killing peoples who have done nothang wrong?
Does it want a replay here, to do a new 40 days and nites in floods?
The slow way under disinformation.

Wow... it's real serious now. Sound the alarms!!!

Forum List

Back