Ivanka Trump Becomes Global Laughingstock In Viral G20 Clip

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019

This clip on YouTube just makes me cringe. Ivanka has no business representing the country at the G20. She is not qualified, not worthy. Trump and his disgusting brood is turning America into a laughing stock.
Three years ago, no one would believe that a president of the U.S. would be openly mocked and laughed at in the open assembly of the U.N. I can't be the only one mortified by this orange clown and his disgusting family.

This clip on YouTube just makes me cringe. Ivanka has no business representing the country at the G20. She is not qualified, not worthy. Trump and his disgusting brood is turning America into a laughing stock.
Three years ago, no one would believe that a president of the U.S. would be openly mocked and laughed at in the open assembly of the U.N. I can't be the only one mortified by this orange clown and his disgusting family.
You've never seen AOC I suppose. But then maybe she's more national,

Well shit, why the hell aren't you there fixing it? But this shit ain't nothing new. Obama was a clown him self. Stupid ass had an issue with hot mic's all the time.

Sarkozy and Obama’s Netanyahu gaffe broadcast via microphonesYou

Sarkozy and Obama's Netanyahu gaffe broadcast via microphones

The French president, Nicolas Sarkozy, described the Israeli prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, as a "liar" in a private exchange with Barack Obama at last week's G20 summit in Cannes that was inadvertently broadcast to journalists.

"I cannot stand him. He's a liar," Sarkozy told Obama. The US president responded by saying: "You're fed up with him? I have to deal with him every day."

Neither leader apparently realised that microphones that had been attached for a press conference had already been switched on, allowing journalists waiting for a press conference to hear the conversation.

And all this,

Is it some epiphany that idiots run the world ?

~S~

Maybe.

Getting sick is not the same as being an idiot who has no business being there. The G-20 doesn't have a take your idiot daughter to work day.

I know. Its traditionally been "send a personality cult leader to work day". A man with any class would have barffed on the floor. But you are right, sick is sick.

There is no legitimate reason for Ivanka to be there in the first place, but since Trump won with the help of the Russians, and 3 million less votes than his opponent, there is really no legitimate reason why he should be there either.

AOC has a degree from boston university where she majored in economics & foreign relations...that she actually held a job that she actually was hired for & actually was not given because her actual father passed away & actually has to pay back tuition because she actually wasn't given every actual advantage to do whatever the hell she wanted.

( e-vank-A actually does not worry that if she actually failed... she actually would have daddy take care of it all.)

not to mention that AOC was ELECTED to hold office as a congresswoman in the united states house of representatives.

can you say the same about e-vank-A?

lol... actually not even a little bit.

Last edited:

Honestly I just see a bunch of mean girls

AOC has a degree from boston university where she majored in economics & foreign relations...that she actually held a job that she actually was hired for & actually was not given because her actual father passed away & actually has to pay back tuition because she actually wasn't given every actual advantage to do whatever the hell she wanted & actually does not worry that if she actually failed... she actually would have daddy take care of it all.

not to mention that she was ELECTED to hold office as a congresswoman in the united states house of representatives.

I don't know that Ivanka is actually a smart woman; I know many women like you judge her based on her father.

But I know sure as shooting that AOC is dumber than a box of rocks.

AOC has a degree from boston university where she majored in economics & foreign relations...that she actually held a job that she actually was hired for & actually was not given because her actual father passed away & actually has to pay back tuition because she actually wasn't given every actual advantage to do whatever the hell she wanted.

( e-vank-A actually does not worry that if she actually failed... she actually would have daddy take care of it all.)

not to mention that AOC was ELECTED to hold office as a congresswoman in the united states house of representatives.

Says a lot about tard education, dont it.

AOC has a degree from boston university where she majored in economics & foreign relations...that she actually held a job that she actually was hired for & actually was not given because her actual father passed away & actually has to pay back tuition because she actually wasn't given every actual advantage to do whatever the hell she wanted & actually does not worry that if she actually failed... she actually would have daddy take care of it all.

not to mention that she was ELECTED to hold office as a congresswoman in the united states house of representatives.

I don't know that Ivanka is actually a smart woman; I know many women like you judge her based on her father.

lol...you don't know squat... i judge e-vank-A based on e-vank-A... & have for years.... she was sued for stealing fashion ideas... her clothes are manufactured - not here - but overseas in sweatshops... but you go on with your blind loyalty suzy-Q.

Says a lot about tard education, dont it.

e-vank-A couldn't get elected no matter what.

lol...you don't know squat... i judge e-vank-A based on e-vank-A... & have for years.... she was sued for stealing fashion ideas... her clothes are manufactured - not here - but overseas in sweatshops... but you go on with your blind loyalty suzy-Q.

Know how I know you're dumb? You think a play off my internet name is a funny insult.

That's not QUITE AOC stupid but it's pretty close.

Forum List

Back