Ivanka Trump Is Everything Liberals Hate

This email has also been verified by Google DKIM2048-bit RSA key

Fwd: It's out there
From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-04-29 13:47 Subject: Fwd: It's out there

Fyi Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: *From:* Tony Carrk <[email protected]> *Date:* April 29, 2015 at 11:25:34 AM EDT *To:* Jennifer Palmieri <[email protected]>, Brian Fallon < [email protected]> *Subject:* *It's out there* Firm Co-Founded By Hillary’s Campaign Chair Lobbies For Russia’s Uranium One

Green with envy.
An intelligent, hard working, Jewish, mother, and conservative who ISN"T a Feminazi.

Who loves her family, takes care of her kids, is a fashion genius, and is smarter than any libtardo.

With a vision of helping working mothers with child care, has earned her fathers trust and he has earned hers.

She will be right there supporting working women, setting an example for young women, and challenging the politically correct libtardos and Feminazi's at every turn.

What a refreshing turn of events for our country.

Hey she's got her own office in the White House now. Of course we're paying for a staff and secretary. I am not really certain what's she is there for, other than to advise? Advise what--maybe to set a new standard for a dress code in the White House staring her label. Who knows?
Ivanka Trump to receive White House office, security clearance

I believe Ivanka is there working as a travel agent: After all theTrump kids and their families took off for Spring break last week, with an estimated 100 secret service agents in tow last week, and the cost of 12K for ski rental alone. Of course that didn't include lodging, food and ski lift tickets--but they had a wonderful time anyway.
Trump Family Photo Sparks Outrage (Photo)

Invanka definitely has picked up on some of her dad's habits, as he is taking off to his Mar a Lago resort every weekend (9 times) now at a cost of 700K for each trip to haul down White House Staff, a ton of security agents and equipment. Trump refers to his resort as the (Southern Whitehouse)--who knew?--LOL And it's really WONDERFUL because Mar a Lago just doubled it's membership fees to 200K per year.
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year
Trump's Mar-a-Lago club just doubled its new membership fee to $200,000

Then of course Invanka will need to make travel plans for Don Jr. & Eric Trump to expand the empire around the globe--like that new golf course they opened up in Dubai. In fact, Trump and family have outspent Obama's yearly travel budget in one single month.
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

rndr_782x440.jpg

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL THE ART OF THE DEAL!

trump-supporters-stupid.jpg

Why would I be green with envy--I just praised Donald Trump & Ivanka for their tremendous skills regarding the Art of the Deal.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
13631404_1054116084678056_2029178627978911726_n.jpg

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-04-29 13:47 Subject: Fwd: It's out there

Fyi Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: *From:* Tony Carrk <[email protected]> *Date:* April 29, 2015 at 11:25:34 AM EDT *To:* Jennifer Palmieri <[email protected]>, Brian Fallon < [email protected]> *Subject:* *It's out there* Firm Co-Founded By Hillary’s Campaign Chair Lobbies For Russia’s Uranium One

Green with envy.
An intelligent, hard working, Jewish, mother, and conservative who ISN"T a Feminazi.

Who loves her family, takes care of her kids, is a fashion genius, and is smarter than any libtardo.

With a vision of helping working mothers with child care, has earned her fathers trust and he has earned hers.

She will be right there supporting working women, setting an example for young women, and challenging the politically correct libtardos and Feminazi's at every turn.

Hey she's got her own office in the White House now. Of course we're paying for a staff and secretary. I am not really certain what's she is there for, other than to advise? Advise what--maybe to set a new standard for a dress code in the White House staring her label. Who knows?

I believe Ivanka is there working as a travel agent: After all theTrump kids and their families took off for Spring break last week, with an estimated 100 secret service agents in tow last week, and the cost of 12K for ski rental alone. Of course that didn't include lodging, food and ski lift tickets--but they had a wonderful time anyway.

Invanka definitely has picked up on some of her dad's habits, as he is taking off to his Mar a Lago resort every weekend (9 times) now at a cost of 700K for each trip to haul down White House Staff, a ton of security agents and equipment. Trump refers to his resort as the (Southern Whitehouse)--who knew?--LOL And it's really WONDERFUL because Mar a Lago just doubled it's membership fees to 200K per year.

Then of course Invanka will need to make travel plans for Don Jr. & Eric Trump to expand the empire around the globe--like that new golf course they opened up in Dubai. In fact, Trump and family have outspent Obama's yearly travel budget in one single month.

rndr_782x440.jpg

Why would I be green with envy--I just praised Donald Trump & Ivanka for their tremendous skills regarding the Art of the Deal.

View attachment 119507

Hillary Clinton is no longer in the picture--all eyeballs are focused on Trump right now. Your attempts at deflections won't work here.

But looking at this Russian investigation, I don't expect Trump to be in office much longer. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is Treason. And it looks like they may already have it.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Lets face it, if Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's really not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction, & lies when they take over in 2018. You'll probably even get a grasp of what that Emoluments clause in the constitution is all about also.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

th

Oh, but she is. If one gets charged, then the others must, too.

Green with envy.

rndr_782x440.jpg

View attachment 119507

Hillary Clinton is no longer in the picture--all eyeballs are focused on Trump right now. Your attempts at deflections won't work here.

But looking at this Russian investigation, I don't expect Trump to be in office much longer. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is Treason. And it looks like they may already have it.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Lets face it, if Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's really not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction, & lies when they take over in 2018. You'll probably even get a grasp of what that Emoluments clause in the constitution is all about also.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

th

Green with envy.

rndr_782x440.jpg

View attachment 119507

th

correct ..

other than the same people who bash clinton for having a loose pubic hair, nobody gives a crap about her.

this is the present not the past, Trump is the present day whatever the hell you want to call him. Whining about Clinton/Obama wont help Trump's sorry ass in any way, or any of the lies hes told become true.

Oh, but she is. If one gets charged, then the others must, too.

Green with envy.

rndr_782x440.jpg

View attachment 119507

th

I really don't know what rock you've crawled out from under--but right now Clinton could have 4 Benghazi's under her belt and another trillion emails and it wouldn't hold a match stick to Treason. Treason which used to be punishable by death & today is a life sentance in a Federal Prison.

We consider cyber attacks to be the 21st century Act Of War.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

All Clinton investgations are done, and she has been "cleared" of any criminal wrong doing.

Last edited:
Ivanka Trump like her father has a tacky habit of spraying her name over everything she touches

And she's no Jacky K in the looks department like everyone pretends

Melania Trump - the First Lady in our nude photo shoot

Melania on the other hand...

They were warned over & over again--they ignored it all. They made their bed now let them sleep in it.

th

Their first mistake was nominating the ass clown to be the poster boy of the Republican party, their second mistake was not voting for Hillary Clinton to keep the ass clown out of the Oval office.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

This picture is the ultimate, and it shows just what people can convince themselves of. The MOB mentality of actually believing that Jesus Christ would have ever approved of Donald Trump--LOL What an Oxymoron--

Last edited:

Is this a "we voted for a guy who treats marriage like clothes, change them whenever possible, doesn't respect marriage at all, so we're going to divert attention onto his daughter" kind of thing?
As opposed to treating women like humidors and blaming the right for standing up for them?

First in some ways you are really talking out of both sides of your mouth, you know.

Well, I know most churches require weeks of counseling to warn of how much work it takes, and want assurances they are not going in blind and will be willing to work hard through those tough spots, before they agree to marry them.
Now, you are right, there probably are millions that won't do the work or think it will be easypeasy simply because they've grown up in or work in an atmosphere, or industry, where it is just easier to marry and divorce and remarry than work at it, and faith is usually pretty nonexistent within their lives.
Then you have the crowd that is simply in love with being in love, and that blinds them to warning signs.
Many that believe lust is actually love.
Then you have individuals that grew up missing something within their own lives and use the thought of 'love' to try to feel that void, and usually are unsuccessful.
premarriage counseling from the church - Google Search
Ignoring education? Seriously?
And I've never known of a Christian that didn't claim marriage is hard work. Don't know where you are getting such outrageous notions from.

Govt policy usually has an agenda. Thus why our govt is out of control.
There are circumstances where no matter how hard one works at it, it doesn't change. My church did not believe in divorce. I never wanted divorce to enter my life. After counseling us for months, they admitted there are exceptions for the well being of some of the parties. I came from parents that stayed together for life, through thick and then, filled with love and no violence existed.
I was stupid the first time and nothing would change, no matter how hard I worked. But I wouldn't trade it for the world, as 2 fabulous kids were born from it. Did I live with that failure? Yes, but safety was more important.
Does that make me a bad person? No. Does it make Trump a bad person? No.
We will never know what goes on behind closed doors to bring others to such a choice. Nor are we to judge.
And we are all sinners. A real Christian knows that.

I do believe our own govt helped break up the family unit in many ways, through policies.

I think divorce is bad, but I knew I had to for my children's and my sake. Just because people are against divorce doesn't mean they can't like someones ideas. Separating the 2 is the intelligent thing to do. And to suggest others would hold Trumps divorces against his children is ludicrous. I would much rather have someone divorce than to carry on a sham, and repeated adultery. It hurts everyone, even more the children. They become to believe it is ok.

Divorce is bad, and the US is setting up the conditions for lots of divorces.

I knew a girl who was 21 that summer from Nebraska, and we were in a car and we spoke about Brad Pitt and Jennifer Annison getting married. I said it doesn't matter when they get married, it's when they get divorced that matters. The girl ripped the living shit out of me. In her view you got married and you WERE happy for the rest of your life. This is just how it was.

A bad attitude, it implies you don't need to work at marriage, that it's not difficult sometimes, and then when people find it difficult with such an attitude they think it's wrong, so then go get a divorce. Kids should be educated to know what to expect, to know that it's not all easy, to know that picking the right person is essential, and to know what the right person might be for a person. But it's not done and even worse the govt portrays this view of what marriage should be, in their eyes, and when people don't meet it, they get divorced.

The funny thing is that these religious people are actually creating the environment for divorce, by claiming perfection in marriage, ignoring education etc. Govt policy is made by politicians who are elected by the people.

Well you haven't know such people, but I have. I don't know where you live, but there are millions upon millions of people who don't understand what it's going to be.

Last edited:
I find it amusing. And the more you post the more your envy exposes you.
Green with envy.

rndr_782x440.jpg

Why would I be green with envy--I just praised Donald Trump & Ivanka for their tremendous skills regarding the Art of the Deal. This is great business. The taxpayers pay the expenses while they rake in the profits. What could possibly be a better DEAL than that?

You keep citing these leftist media sites like someone would make a mistake and actually believe one of them m

First in some ways you are really talking out of both sides of your mouth, you know.

Well, I know most churches require weeks of counseling to warn of how much work it takes, and want assurances they are not going in blind and will be willing to work hard through those tough spots, before they agree to marry them.
Now, you are right, there probably are millions that won't do the work or think it will be easypeasy simply because they've grown up in or work in an atmosphere, or industry, where it is just easier to marry and divorce and remarry than work at it, and faith is usually pretty nonexistent within their lives.
Then you have the crowd that is simply in love with being in love, and that blinds them to warning signs.
Many that believe lust is actually love.
Then you have individuals that grew up missing something within their own lives and use the thought of 'love' to try to feel that void, and usually are unsuccessful.
premarriage counseling from the church - Google Search
Ignoring education? Seriously?
And I've never known of a Christian that didn't claim marriage is hard work. Don't know where you are getting such outrageous notions from.

Govt policy usually has an agenda. Thus why our govt is out of control.
There are circumstances where no matter how hard one works at it, it doesn't change. My church did not believe in divorce. I never wanted divorce to enter my life. After counseling us for months, they admitted there are exceptions for the well being of some of the parties. I came from parents that stayed together for life, through thick and then, filled with love and no violence existed.
I was stupid the first time and nothing would change, no matter how hard I worked. But I wouldn't trade it for the world, as 2 fabulous kids were born from it. Did I live with that failure? Yes, but safety was more important.
Does that make me a bad person? No. Does it make Trump a bad person? No.
We will never know what goes on behind closed doors to bring others to such a choice. Nor are we to judge.
And we are all sinners. A real Christian knows that.

I do believe our own govt helped break up the family unit in many ways, through policies.

Divorce is bad, and the US is setting up the conditions for lots of divorces.

I knew a girl who was 21 that summer from Nebraska, and we were in a car and we spoke about Brad Pitt and Jennifer Annison getting married. I said it doesn't matter when they get married, it's when they get divorced that matters. The girl ripped the living shit out of me. In her view you got married and you WERE happy for the rest of your life. This is just how it was.

A bad attitude, it implies you don't need to work at marriage, that it's not difficult sometimes, and then when people find it difficult with such an attitude they think it's wrong, so then go get a divorce. Kids should be educated to know what to expect, to know that it's not all easy, to know that picking the right person is essential, and to know what the right person might be for a person. But it's not done and even worse the govt portrays this view of what marriage should be, in their eyes, and when people don't meet it, they get divorced.

The funny thing is that these religious people are actually creating the environment for divorce, by claiming perfection in marriage, ignoring education etc. Govt policy is made by politicians who are elected by the people.

Well you haven't know such people, but I have. I don't know where you live, but there are millions upon millions of people who don't understand what it's going to be.

So, you make some comment about talking out of both sides of my mouth, then you go agree with me.... I'm confused.

She's conservative? You guys write comic books in your brains to fulfill your us them fantasies. bet she doesn't know jackshit about politics.

She's conservative? You guys write comic books in your brains to fulfill your us them fantasies. bet she doesn't know jackshit about politics.

Didn't you read the sign, No Wiggers In This Thread. Especially the Flame Zone token one.

Didn't you read the sign, No Wiggers In This Thread. Especially the Flame Zone token one.

images

You're assuming too much... Like that he can read.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Apparently Ivanka's is the adult in the family.
She's moved into the WH to help Daddy with his "headaches".

Sounds just like Michelle Obama. But you guys hated her. :dunno:

Michelle is a dude..........
Michelle is a dude..........

And you're not. We're even.

Forum List

Back