Ivanka Trump Is Everything Liberals Hate

When one realizes the sacrifices many make to keep those freedoms, no it's not. It hits you in the gut.
I never heard her proclaim she had never been proud of the US before. Did Michelle receive some unwarranted hate thrown her way? Yes. But knowing she have been born here in 1964 , and proclaimed her first proud moment of the US in her lifetime was in 2008, that was pretty hard to stomach. This country gave her freedoms she would have received nowhere else in the world.
An intelligent, hard working, Jewish, mother, and conservative who ISN"T a Feminazi.

Who loves her family, takes care of her kids, is a fashion genius, and is smarter than any libtardo.

With a vision of helping working mothers with child care, has earned her fathers trust and he has earned hers.

She will be right there supporting working women, setting an example for young women, and challenging the politically correct libtardos and Feminazi's at every turn.

What a refreshing turn of events for our country.

Sounds just like Michelle Obama. But you guys hated her. :dunno:
Such a stupid thing to pick on her about... Ever heard of an expression? "This is the best thing i've ever tasted" "I just had the worst day ever" "That is the cutest baby i've ever seen in my whole life" People say things like this to underscore their point, which was obviously what Michelle was doing. It was definitely a politically unpolished statement from a rookie first Lady... She got better. It's a rather cheap blow to take jabs at stuff like that... You can do better.

When one realizes the sacrifices many make to keep those freedoms, no it's not. It hits you in the gut.
I never heard her proclaim she had never been proud of the US before. Did Michelle receive some unwarranted hate thrown her way? Yes. But knowing she have been born here in 1964 , and proclaimed her first proud moment of the US in her lifetime was in 2008, that was pretty hard to stomach. This country gave her freedoms she would have received nowhere else in the world.
An intelligent, hard working, Jewish, mother, and conservative who ISN"T a Feminazi.

Who loves her family, takes care of her kids, is a fashion genius, and is smarter than any libtardo.

With a vision of helping working mothers with child care, has earned her fathers trust and he has earned hers.

She will be right there supporting working women, setting an example for young women, and challenging the politically correct libtardos and Feminazi's at every turn.

Sounds just like Michelle Obama. But you guys hated her. :dunno:
Such a stupid thing to pick on her about... Ever heard of an expression? "This is the best thing i've ever tasted" "I just had the worst day ever" "That is the cutest baby i've ever seen in my whole life" People say things like this to underscore their point, which was obviously what Michelle was doing. It was definitely a politically unpolished statement from a rookie first Lady... She got better. It's a rather cheap blow to take jabs at stuff like that... You can do better.
Of course it hits you in the gut, if you take the statement literally and this is why I said it was a politically unpolished statement. It wasn't meant to be taken literally or compared human sacrifice from our military and things of that nature. Over exaggerated statements like and the ones I sited are used everyday but words mean more when you are in such a big spotlight. Although, the importance of words has seemed to have been lost with the Trump presidency.

You think she is a conservative? :laugh2::laugh::laugh2:

You think that she is a leftard such as yourself??????
Yup, like her pal Chelsea. She's a liberal secret weapon.

Fuck off, Franky....your musings are worthless and useless.
Tell us your idiotic conspiracy theories then- always amusing, dupe.

You mean "conspiracies" like how leftards like you believe that Russia "hacked" the election when they revealed what a corrupt sack of shit the DNC is??? You mean conspiracies like that? (snicker)

Is this a "we voted for a guy who treats marriage like clothes, change them whenever possible, doesn't respect marriage at all, so we're going to divert attention onto his daughter" kind of thing?

How about we look at facts and put the petty name calling aside for a second. What have we seen from her on the political side of things so far? What efforts has she lead and how is she contributing to her dads presidency? Be honest and say it, then tell me how it sits on the Liberal/Conservative scale.

I don't care what side of the fence anyone sits on as long as they are about defending the organic Constitution. I would be considered "left" on some things and far right on others but the Constitution is my guiding point and I certainly don't believe that people should adhere to MY belief system any more than they should expect me to adhere to theirs...get it?

The marriage trend that's far more common than people realize

Is this a "we voted for a guy who treats marriage like clothes, change them whenever possible, doesn't respect marriage at all, so we're going to divert attention onto his daughter" kind of thing?

Well the divorce rate is 50% of marriages. Though it's only 40% of first marriages.

Sadly, it happens.

Well the divorce rate is 50% of marriages. Though it's only 40% of first marriages.

SHe is the perfect example of what women should be.. She will make a great roll model for our young daughters. Anything is possible and she is not a victim.. That drives both the feminazis and libtards nuts

Sadly, it happens.

Yes, but for the people who voted for, and support, Trump, to then use his daughter as an example of what is good, is rather strange.

Sorry, frigid, the sins of the father, and all that. That's not what you are suggesting are you?

I pray not, having been divorced and remarried once myself, I don't think my children's accomplishments should not be held up because of my failure.

And we all hope to learn from our mistakes in life, and hope not to repeat them. Some it takes longer than others, but doesn't condemn one.
Sadly, it happens.

Yes, but for the people who voted for, and support, Trump, to then use his daughter as an example of what is good, is rather strange.

Last edited:
Sorry, frigid, the sins of the father, and all that. That's not what you are suggesting are you?

I pray not, having been divorced and remarried once myself, I don't think my children's accomplishments should not be held up because of my failure.
Sadly, it happens.

No. This isn't about Trump 1 or Trump 2. This is about the people who support Trump 1. Their view is that you should be married, stay married, and getting divorced is bad. And yet they went and voted for this guy to be in office....

You mean "conspiracies" like how leftards like you believe that Russia "hacked" the election when they revealed what a corrupt sack of shit the DNC is??? You mean conspiracies like that? (snicker)
This Dale Smith character is a hoot. He's so in denial what 17 intelligence agencies unequivacably stated but he still calls it a " conspiracy." Lmao
There's not even a shred of doubt any longer that Russian interfered with our democracy and the relevations just in today's Senate's hearings are providing more and more proof.
They're planning on calling in 24 witnesses.
This shit is getting good. Trump is so fucked.

SHe is the perfect example of what women should be.. She will make a great roll model for our young daughters. Anything is possible and she is not a victim.. That drives both the feminazis and libtards nuts

Ivanka is going to have a valuable role in the White House. She'll be the one calling 911 when Trump has his first heart attack or a nervous breakdown.
But how would we even know IF he has a nervous breakdown? Would he do anything differently then what he's doing now?

I think divorce is bad, but I knew I had to for my children's and my sake. Just because people are against divorce doesn't mean they can't like someones ideas. Separating the 2 is the intelligent thing to do. And to suggest others would hold Trumps divorces against his children is ludicrous. I would much rather have someone divorce than to carry on a sham, and repeated adultery. It hurts everyone, even more the children. They become to believe it is ok.

Sadly, it happens.

No. This isn't about Trump 1 or Trump 2. This is about the people who support Trump 1. Their view is that you should be married, stay married, and getting divorced is bad. And yet they went and voted for this guy to be in office....

I think divorce is bad, but I knew I had to for my children's and my sake. Just because people are against divorce doesn't mean they can't like someones ideas. Separating the 2 is the intelligent thing to do. And to suggest others would hold Trumps divorces against his children is ludicrous. I would much rather have someone divorce than to carry on a sham, and repeated adultery. It hurts everyone, even more the children. They become to believe it is ok.

Sadly, it happens.

Divorce is bad, and the US is setting up the conditions for lots of divorces.

I knew a girl who was 21 that summer from Nebraska, and we were in a car and we spoke about Brad Pitt and Jennifer Annison getting married. I said it doesn't matter when they get married, it's when they get divorced that matters. The girl ripped the living shit out of me. In her view you got married and you WERE happy for the rest of your life. This is just how it was.

A bad attitude, it implies you don't need to work at marriage, that it's not difficult sometimes, and then when people find it difficult with such an attitude they think it's wrong, so then go get a divorce. Kids should be educated to know what to expect, to know that it's not all easy, to know that picking the right person is essential, and to know what the right person might be for a person. But it's not done and even worse the govt portrays this view of what marriage should be, in their eyes, and when people don't meet it, they get divorced.

There are circumstances where no matter how hard one works at it, it doesn't change. My church did not believe in divorce. I never wanted divorce to enter my life. After counseling us for months, they admitted there are exceptions for the well being of some of the parties. I came from parents that stayed together for life, through thick and then, filled with love and no violence existed.
I was stupid the first time and nothing would change, no matter how hard I worked. But I wouldn't trade it for the world, as 2 fabulous kids were born from it. Did I live with that failure? Yes, but safety was more important.
Does that make me a bad person? No. Does it make Trump a bad person? No.
We will never know what goes on behind closed doors to bring others to such a choice. Nor are we to judge.
And we are all sinners. A real Christian knows that.

I do believe our own govt helped break up the family unit in many ways, through policies.

Sadly, it happens.

I knew a girl who was 21 that summer from Nebraska, and we were in a car and we spoke about Brad Pitt and Jennifer Annison getting married. I said it doesn't matter when they get married, it's when they get divorced that matters. The girl ripped the living shit out of me. In her view you got married and you WERE happy for the rest of your life. This is just how it was.

A bad attitude, it implies you don't need to work at marriage, that it's not difficult sometimes, and then when people find it difficult with such an attitude they think it's wrong, so then go get a divorce. Kids should be educated to know what to expect, to know that it's not all easy, to know that picking the right person is essential, and to know what the right person might be for a person. But it's not done and even worse the govt portrays this view of what marriage should be, in their eyes, and when people don't meet it, they get divorced.

There are circumstances where no matter how hard one works at it, it doesn't change. My church did not believe in divorce. I never wanted divorce to enter my life. After counseling us for months, they admitted there are exceptions for the well being of some of the parties. I came from parents that stayed together for life, through thick and then, filled with love and no violence existed.
I was stupid the first time and nothing would change, no matter how hard I worked. But I wouldn't trade it for the world, as 2 fabulous kids were born from it. Did I live with that failure? Yes, but safety was more important.
We will never know what goes on behind closed doors to bring others to such a choice. Nor are we to judge.

I do believe our own govt helped break up the family unit in many ways, through policies.

The funny thing is that these religious people are actually creating the environment for divorce, by claiming perfection in marriage, ignoring education etc. Govt policy is made by politicians who are elected by the people.

This Dale Smith character is a hoot. He's so in denial what 17 intelligence agencies unequivacably stated but he still calls it a " conspiracy." Lmao
There's not even a shred of doubt any longer that Russian interfered with our democracy and the relevations just in today's Senate's hearings are providing more and more proof.
They're planning on calling in 24 witnesses.
This shit is getting good. Trump is so fucked.

As usual, you are wrong...we already know that the CIA (Crooks In Action) can simulate cyber attacks and blame it on another country when it is actually these Deep State crooks that are gathering intelligence. We already know that a U.K ambassador got the thumb drive from Seth Rich (that was later murdered) and then given to Julian Assange so this "The ROOSKIES revealed what a bunch of lying conniving sacks of shit my beloved political party is and denied the Hildebeast her right full place" bullshit doesn't pass anyone's sniff test....and allow me to FURTHER expound upon that. I wouldn't give a flying fuck even IF Russia had passed off that information to Assange. People need to know about the corrupt cesspol that is D.C regardless of political party affiliation because at the top they are connected at the hip. Russia hasn't done a fucking thing to warrant all this hatred towards them. The invasion of the Ukraine by the George Soros sponsored entities was a direct attack against Russia. This country has more communists in it than Russia does BY far and it's not even close. Communism was thrust upon them by the very same banking oligarchs that own this corporate entity that you refer to as your "gubermint".

Trump isn't an "insider", he isn't compromised and if he would have rathered to have this cup passed from him....he doesn't need this shit. He could have built a palatial bunker and rode out the coming shitstorm (and it's going to happen if those useful idiots like you get their way) but instead, he stepped up and he has done more to help this country in 2 months than the last 4 administrations combined. Killing the TPP was fucking HUGE....it would have been the final nail in the coffin of the middle class.The problem with numb fucks like you is that you don't have the slightest clue as to what has been done to the people of this country since the Federal Reserve Act was passed in 1913 by democrat/socialist Woodrow Wilson and the 1933 Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of March 9th, 1933 when socialist FDR sold us out to the international bankers. I don't have the time nor the inclination to take you by your little hand and teach you because it would be wasted time. Those that are "awake" (and there are many) know of what I speak. There isn't one fucking leftard or neocon that can defeat me in a debate. You have no chance. I am THE most jaded person there is when it comes to the election process of this corporate entity that we call "government" but I will believe in Trump until I find a reason not to do so. So far, all his enemies are my enemies. The fabian socialist left, the trotsky-ite neocons, the Operation Mockingbird media and their talking bobbleheads...thus far we are on the same page. Debate me, little troll..........bring some "game"...thus far, you come across as nothing but a little "newbie" with a big ol bag of nothin'.

Last edited:
Ignoring education? Seriously?
And I've never known of a Christian that didn't claim marriage is hard work. Don't know where you are getting such outrageous notions from.

Govt policy usually has an agenda. Thus why our govt is out of control.

The funny thing is that these religious people are actually creating the environment for divorce, by claiming perfection in marriage, ignoring education etc. Govt policy is made by politicians who are elected by the people.

Forum List

Back