Ivanka Trump Is Everything Liberals Hate

IVANKA TRUMP AND THE LEFT'S ETHICS TROLLING
March 29, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
porkypig_nytimes_1.jpg

The left has no ethics. It's just trolling every possible angle in its war on an elected government.

So here we go.

Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Tom Carper are requesting information from the Office of Government Ethics about Ivanka Trump’s compliance with federal ethics rules amid reports that the president’s elder daughter is expanding her unofficial role in the administration.

Warren (D-Mass.) and Carper (D-Del.) sent a letter to director Walter Shaub on Wednesday asking whether the White House has requested or received guidance from the office about Ivanka Trump’s role in the White House and the rules about disclosures, divestments and recusals that could be required of her amid her growing White House role.

If you didn't think the trolling could get any more desperate, there was this...

Bonus question: Harry Truman consulted his wife on dropping the bomb on Japan. What was her security clearance?

Ivanka Trump and the Left's Ethics Trolling

Nice attempted, "left's trolling" countermeasure.

You're a little late and far too anemic to be effective. The attempts are more frequent but extremely weak. Nyet, comrade.

Where's that proof? Unless you are suggesting the Dems had the Feds hold back on that imagined evidence, which would be treason in and of itself...
Oh, but she is. If one gets charged, then the others must, too.
This email has also been verified by Google DKIM2048-bit RSA key

Fwd: It's out there
From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-04-29 13:47 Subject: Fwd: It's out there

Fyi Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: *From:* Tony Carrk <[email protected]> *Date:* April 29, 2015 at 11:25:34 AM EDT *To:* Jennifer Palmieri <[email protected]>, Brian Fallon < [email protected]> *Subject:* *It's out there* Firm Co-Founded By Hillary’s Campaign Chair Lobbies For Russia’s Uranium One

Green with envy.

Why would I be green with envy--I just praised Donald Trump & Ivanka for their tremendous skills regarding the Art of the Deal.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
View attachment 119507

Hillary Clinton is no longer in the picture--all eyeballs are focused on Trump right now. Your attempts at deflections won't work here.

But looking at this Russian investigation, I don't expect Trump to be in office much longer. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is Treason. And it looks like they may already have it.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Lets face it, if Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's really not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction, & lies when they take over in 2018. You'll probably even get a grasp of what that Emoluments clause in the constitution is all about also.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

th

I really don't know what rock you've crawled out from under--but right now Clinton could have 4 Benghazi's under her belt and another trillion emails and it wouldn't hold a match stick to Treason. Treason which used to be punishable by death & today is a life sentance in a Federal Prison.

We consider cyber attacks to be the 21st century Act Of War.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

All Clinton investgations are done, and she has been "cleared" of any criminal wrong doing.

Forum List

Back