I've been on hold with the IRS for more than an hour

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Yesterday, I spent more than three hours on hold with the government-mandated marketplace for health insurance, and today I've been on hold with the IRS for more than an hour, with no end in sight.

Liberals, those of you who sing the praises of big government and want to make mit even bigger, please explain why the government can't do something simple like answer their damn telephone?

i always wondered, if you die while on hold, does the little blinking light at the other end go out ?

Leave a message that you're in a California sanctuary city and if they want their money they can come and fucking get it.

Yesterday, I spent more than three hours on hold with the government-mandated marketplace for health insurance, and today I've been on hold with the IRS for more than an hour, with no end in sight.

Liberals, those of you who sing the praises of big government and want to make mit even bigger, please explain why the government can't do something simple like answer their damn telephone?
Don't worry. Soon everything will be robots.

Your made up hold stories are getting boring.

Forum List

Back