I've been waiting for this topic:Aging America heading for disaster

More like 7 million a year. Yup, huge worry if the GOP ever got its way...

Last edited:
Seniors will vote for those who protect them, against those who want to punish them.

You're right and the insurance industry is preparing for it.

I love it! Having alienated the minorities and women, now, the GOP feels a need to alienate seniors! By next election, the only GOP voters left will be white middle aged working men making over $100,000 per year!
You can't make this stuff up!

Antares, your industry can make a good profit while competently taking care of senior's needs in their policies. I hope it does.

Well maybe it will result in rising wages when the supply of labor starts to shrink.

I cannot speak for other Insurance Companies, but the one I am employed with pays every claim Medicare approves.

The Medicare block of business is like any other block, everything depends upon loss ratios.

As our seniors continue to age, our culture continues to decay.

That's not a coincidence.

I just don't enuf confidence the money presses can produce the amount of money needed in the next 5 years.

There won't be anyone there to save the boomers except for the church and family and there won't anything left at all to save Gen Xr's after it squandered on the U.S. empire's fiscal death march.

I love it! Having alienated the minorities and women, now, the GOP feels a need to alienate seniors! By next election, the only GOP voters left will be white middle aged working men making over $100,000 per year!
You can't make this stuff up!

WHo says the GOP alienated minorities and women? What a joke! Minorities have been on the Democratic plantation for 40 years.
The aging population is a real problem however. But I am confident the Solons here on USMB have a solution.

OP- AS THE CHICKEN LITTLE DUPES GO WHACKY- OUR ONLY CHANCE IS TO PUT IN THE MINDLESSLY OBSTRUCTIONIST PUBS TO HAVE another CORRUPT DEPRESSION...stfu...

Forum List

Back