I've figured out how to beat Trump!

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
It was so simple when I stated clearly why Trump is winning.

All you have to do is get Trump to espouse on a topic that most Americans(at least Republicans) disagree with him on--and keep him talking about it!

Like Gay marriage, or abortion. Get away from the topics of ISIS and Illegal Immigration.

Any topic that Republicans feel strongly about and Trump is on the other side of it.

It is the only way to end Trumps dominance, to have him arguing with his supporters.

What do you think? Open to any other plan to "stop Trump"

All yu have to do is get Trump to espouse on a topic that most Americans(at least Republicans) disagree with him on--and keep him talking about it!

Like Gay marriage, or abortion. Get away from the topics of ISIS and Illegal Immigration.

Any topic that Republicans feel strongly about and Trump is on the ther side of it.

It is the only way to end Trumps dominance, to have him arguing with his supporters.

Why would we want to stop him?

Bernie & Hill

All yu have to do is get Trump to espouse on a topic that most Americans(at least Republicans) disagree with him on--and keep him talking about it!

Any topic that Republicans feel strongly about and Trump is on the ther side of it.

Bernie & Hill

When it gets to the generals, Trumps more liberal tendencies and charisma will become a problem. I am not really sure if it will be hillary running, but I can tell that if it is, the Democrats are going to need some tactics to help Trump self-destruct.

He is not going to do this on his own.

All you have to do is get Trump to espouse on a topic that most Americans(at least Republicans) disagree with him on--and keep him talking about it!

Any topic that Republicans feel strongly about and Trump is on the other side of it.

Your desperation is telling indeed.

I don't think it will work--------every time Trump opens his MOUTH OF
DEFIANCE-----he gains

Bernie & Hill

When it gets to the generals, Trumps more liberal tendencies and charisma will become a problem. I am not really sure if it will be hillary running, but I can tell that if it is, the Democrats are going to need some tactics to help Trump self-destruct.

He is not going to do this on his own.

You have that correct. When it gets to the Generals and Admirals he will be hard to stop,

They've thrown everything at Trump and he's still leading. That's telling

trump is the son of a german father and of an ORANGE LADY mother. ----
but .....somehow------he must have kissed the Blarney stone sometime in
this life or a prior life. He looks a little like a Leprechaun and he is DAMNED
FEISTY---------have you ever heard of TAMMANY HALL?. TAMMANY HALL
WILL RISE AGAIN

Nope at this point, anyone but Hillary. Because she is an ignorant, criminal, lying bitch that doesn't care about the security of america.

I believe I have figured out how to beat Trump and all the candidates. Vote for me and I promise I will tax the rich and the corporations and provide every American citizen, every illegal alien, and every foreign refugee with a 2,000 square foot new home. Why should anyone be required to sign a 15 to 30 year mortgage to have the American dream? Why should you work for it when it is your inalienable right to have a new home? Vote for the Human Being and move in next year.

They've thrown everything at Trump and he's still leading. That's telling

Everything except Trump! Or should I say his supporters?

As long as Trumps talk about issues that resonates with Americans, he will grow stronger. I agree.

But what if he talks about issues that most Americans disagree with him on? That is the key to his downfall.

Also, the only way to stop Trump is during the GOP primaries, Once out, Clinton gun control mandate is going to hit a wall since everyone knows that stronger regulations will not prevent crazy people and terrorist s from stealing/smuggling in guns. Green mandates to a population that is split is not winning, and their immigration policies scares the hell out of most Americans.

Trump will pound her like a drum.

Yeah...that's what we're most concerned about...queers and baby killers. Lmao!

Nope at this point, anyone but Hillary. Because she is an ignorant, criminal, lying bitch that doesn't care about the security of america.

ok ok-----she is IMHO an opportunist-----from top to bottom and
-------inside out and outside in. She speaks well----that is she
knows how to talk. SHE KNOWS HOW TO PRESENT HERSELF-----
a factor which might impress lots of people

Trump will defeat himself in the long run. He's reached his high point, he's out of promises, and the ones he's made are next to impossible to keep. Voters will see that, and may still like him, but won't show up and vote for him. He'll keep his current fans but they don't represent the majority needed to win a general election. He has too many establishment Republican voters that don't like him, they won't show up and vote for him either. More than likely, he'll win the nomination, reality sets in with the voting public, and Donnie is done.

Trump will defeat himself in the long run. He's reached his high point, he's out of promises, and the ones he's made are next to impossible to keep. Voters will see that, and may still like him, but won't show up and vote for him. He'll keep his current fans but they don't represent the majority needed to win a general election. He has too many establishment Republican voters that don't like him, they won't show up and vote for him either. More than likely, he'll win the nomination, reality sets in with the voting public, and Donnie is done.

To some extent ^^^ true. HOWEVER----I believe that DEPENDING on who
the democratic party nominates--------I believe that Trump will attact lots of
DEMOS------and it may do it for him

To some extent ^^^ true. HOWEVER----I believe that DEPENDING on who
the democratic party nominates--------I believe that Trump will attact lots of
DEMOS------and it may do it for him

establishment Republicans don't like Trump so Democrats take their place at the polls ???

uh, no.

there won' be enough of them to make any big difference.

Can I write that down?

Can I write that down?

WHO HAS A MAJORITY? as far as I can see-------ain't nobody

Forum List

Back