🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've Had Enough

What kind of filthy lie is that? Like when they blew up the King David hotel it was just defense right? Fuck off.....and dont tell me that it was just a Likud or Irgun group those are the same people who passed offspring that are in the Israeli goverment right now

Like I said, add up all the people who have been killed by Israel and compare it to the number killed in the same time frame in the name of Allah and your prophet. It's just no contest but you will wear those blinders 'til your camel comes home. :cool:

How many Muslims are there compared to Jews? They have a much bigger number so that's unfair and blaming conflicts on Allah is a deflection

You're dimmer than a bag of doughnuts.
I never said Allah is the cause of conflicts, Princess.
I said these vicious acts of terrorism are performed by Islamists in the name of Allah and your prophet and I specifically blamed Islamic culture.
However you do make a valid point (of sorts) ... that is that because of the vast number of vicious Jihadists, Israel's actions, no matter how you catagorize them, are but a drop in the bucket compared to the carnage unleashed by your Islamist comrades on their fellow Muslims and infidels alike.

Like I said, add up all the people who have been killed by Israel and compare it to the number killed in the same time frame in the name of Allah and your prophet. It's just no contest but you will wear those blinders 'til your camel comes home. :cool:

How many Muslims are there compared to Jews? They have a much bigger number so that's unfair and blaming conflicts on Allah is a deflection

I said these vicious acts of terrorism are performed by Islamists in the name of Allah and your prophet and I specifically blamed Islamic culture.
However you do make a valid point (of sorts) ... that is that because of the vast number of vicious Jihadists, Israel's actions, no matter how you catagorize them, are but a drop in the bucket compared to the carnage unleashed by your Islamist comrades on their fellow Muslims and infidels alike.

What viciousness? What are you gonma tell us people who fight against occupies are evil? Ha!ha! You're full of shit

Do you distrust jewish Americans for their allegiance to Israel? :cool:

Deflection.
Your failure to answer the question is the only deflection. :cool:

Sorry Princess, I'm not going to let you change the subject - which is the need for peace-seeking Muslims to vocally and physically repudiate their Islamic culture - on this thread.
If you want to discuss other matters, start your own thread and I'll meet you there.

I do not hate Muslims but I distrust their alligiance to their Islamist brethren .........
Do you distrust jewish Americans for their allegiance to Israel? :cool:
Sunni spotted at a protest:

muslim111.jpg

I knew he was an ugly fuck. Thanks, Roudy.

Exactly how should they do that?? :cool:

You msu be cooler than you are bright. How about when 1000 Jihadists attack one of our embassies 10,000 "peace-loving" Muslims block the attack. It's your religion and your culture. I can't fix it for you.
Islam doesn't need fixing.

It is fine just the way it is. :cool:

Maybe, but the culture it spawned is clearly broken and in need of extensive repair.
Get busy, Princess.

What viciousness? What are you gonma tell us people who fight against occupies are evil? Ha!ha! You're full of shit

Always, as a last resort, blame the Occupation. It's too bad that the producer who made that movie turned out to be an Egyptian, not an Israeli.

Always, as a last resort, blame the Occupation. It's too bad that the producer who made that movie turned out to be an Egyptian, not an Israeli.

Yah I know he was Egyptian....your point is? It's sad to see that scumbag blame Israel....what an awkard move to claim he's Israeli

Anyways yeah who was fighting the occupation of gaza the whole time? It's called fighting against the occupation.

And is a practicing ordinary Muslims guilty of alqaeda acts? You generalized already you said Muslims are killers.....

A typical lie from BecauseIKnowSquat.
Lipush said no such thing.
You lie religiously because the truth neither supports your arguments nor fully expresses your hate.

You cannot generalize Muslims due to an militant attack on the embassy in Libya....she has said in other threads that Jews don't riot, kill, etc. and I told her not to generalize but she makes a lot more sense than you....you notice how your not even an Israeli yet you are a lot more radical then them......

You hate all Muslims....the countless threads again Muslims you started but somehow you tell us it's not against muskism?:confused: bullshit

Nothing but lies.
You now have the opportunity to peruse this forum and produce a few of those allegedly countless anti-Muslim threads I have started. Of course, you will fail because you are lying again. Hell, there isn't even anything anti-Muslim about this thread.
Neither Lipush nor I generalized all Muslims. That is your lie. You can't defend the actions of your Jihadi comrades nor can you justify the failure of "peace-seeking" Muslims to vocally and physically repudiate the culture which spawned, supports and empowers the vicious terror-rats.

It seems an impossibility but you get dimmer with every post. What viciousness, you ask? How about this you friggin' MORON:
Anti-film protests spread across Muslim world - Yahoo! News

A typical lie from BecauseIKnowSquat.
Lipush said no such thing.
You lie religiously because the truth neither supports your arguments nor fully expresses your hate.

You cannot generalize Muslims due to an militant attack on the embassy in Libya....she has said in other threads that Jews don't riot, kill, etc. and I told her not to generalize but she makes a lot more sense than you....you notice how your not even an Israeli yet you are a lot more radical then them......

You hate all Muslims....the countless threads again Muslims you started but somehow you tell us it's not against muskism?:confused: bullshit

Nothing but lies.
You now have the opportunity to peruse this forum and produce a few of those allegedly countless anti-Muslim threads I have started. Of course, you will fail because you are lying again. Hell, there isn't even anything anti-Muslim about this thread.
Neither Lipush nor I generalized all Muslims. That is your lie. You can't defend the actions of your Jihadi comrades nor can you justify the failure of "peace-seeking" Muslims to vocally and physically repudiate the culture which spawned, supports and empowers the vicious terror-rats.

Ha yeah sure you don't hate muslims ...:lol:

Nothing but lies.

All we have is your word for that and as we both know, you're a raging MORON, however we do know that your Islamist comrades have already slaughtered innocent Americans this week and are raging once again as we speak.
How many more must die to satify your bloodlust, Princess?

Nothing but lies.

All we have is your word for that and as we both know, you're a raging MORON, however we do know that your Islamist comrades have already slaughtered innocent Americans this week and are raging once again as we speak.

There is nothing wrong with protests.

Until innocent people start dying. Then you shrug your shoulders.

American Diplomats killed in Libya - CBS News Video

That had nothing to do with the protest....right? It was a pre planned al Qaeda militant attack remember?

That had nothing to do with the protest....right? It was a pre planned al Qaeda militant attack remember?

Really? I didn't get that memo. Oh that's right, al Qaeda doesn't send me memos. Next you will lie claiming that I said it was an al Qaeda attack but you will not be able to repost my words to that effect because ... I neither said nor implied it.
Of course, now that the worms are out of the can, it is safe to assume that some al Qaeda types will be involved in the "Arab Street" protests currently underway. Do you have an estimate of how many will die in the latest round of Arab rage?

Really? I didn't get that memo. Oh that's right, al Qaeda doesn't send me memos. Next you will lie claiming that I said it was an al Qaeda attack but you will not be able to repost my words to that effect because ... I neither said nor implied it.
Of course, now that the worms are out of the can, it is safe to assume that some al Qaeda types will be involved in the "Arab Street" protests currently underway. Do you have an estimate of how many will die in the latest round of Arab rage?

It's all over the news and right wingers keep stressing that al Qaeda planned the attack.....the US says that as well according to intelligence.....so it has nothing to do with the protests....I can't estimate if any more people will die or how many......but I can estimate that Israel will kill 800 children in the next Gaza war

It's all over the news and right wingers keep stressing that al Qaeda planned the attack.....the US says that as well according to intelligence.....so it has nothing to do with the protests....I can't estimate if any more people will die or how many......but I can estimate that Israel will kill 800 children in the next Gaza war

In fact, I've read that US intelligence says al Qaeda wasn't involved but even if they were it would have been under cover of that protest, just as innocent people will die in the ongoing "peaceful" protests.
I'm not certain how you figured how many "Palestinian" kids will die in the next "Gaza war" but if you can see that you should be able to tell this board how many innocent victims will be slaughtered by your Jihadi brethren between now and that "war."

Forum List

Back