🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've Had Enough

Really? I didn't get that memo. Oh that's right, al Qaeda doesn't send me memos. Next you will lie claiming that I said it was an al Qaeda attack but you will not be able to repost my words to that effect because ... I neither said nor implied it.
Of course, now that the worms are out of the can, it is safe to assume that some al Qaeda types will be involved in the "Arab Street" protests currently underway. Do you have an estimate of how many will die in the latest round of Arab rage?

It's all over the news and right wingers keep stressing that al Qaeda planned the attack.....the US says that as well according to intelligence.....so it has nothing to do with the protests....I can't estimate if any more people will die or how many......but I can estimate that Israel will kill 800 children in the next Gaza war

In fact, I've read that US intelligence says al Qaeda wasn't involved but even if they were it would have been under cover of that protest, just as innocent people will die in the ongoing "peaceful" protests.
I'm not certain how you figured how many "Palestinian" kids will die in the next "Gaza war" but if you can see that you should be able to tell this board how many innocent victims will be slaughtered by your Jihadi brethren between now and that "war."

I never knew everyone in the world are my brothers....I don't have any brothers in my family.....doesn't seem like anyone else is gonna die besides protesters....you can't really tell.....but everyone knows Israel will kill children in the next Gaza war like they did in the last one

every child killed in Gaza in an arena of war created by the meccaist pigs
is the MURDER VICTIM OF MECCAIST PIGS Meccaist pigs are known
for launching bombs and then throwing their kids under the RETURN
FIRE------Return fire is always legal

It's the fualt of palestinaisn that Israels first strikes in the first minutes of the gaza war when gaza children were just leaving schools? And they bombed a few schools in the first minute of the war but it was Palestinian fualt

Every Kassam rocket launched into Israel from Gaza is the fault of the Gazan muslims Every Gazan mother who does not object to that incessant and random rocket fire is guilty of the deaths of the children who die from return fire Tell me when in the last ten years there has been a four month period of time when the meccaist pigs of gaza DID NOT either launch rockets into Israel or commit any terrorist acts at all Do the meccaist dogs of Gaza telephone Israelis to announce "WE ARE GOING TO LAUNCH A ROCKET" do the filthy slits with the bombs on their stinking asses announce I AM COMING WITH A BOMB ON MY STINKING ASS AT 1pm??

Iv'e had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture. I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault. I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed.
American sovereign turf has once again been violated by these sub-human chimps and involved, caring, Americans have been murdered in the name of the prophet.
Yeah, some obscure film which has been viewed by almost no one "forced" the bozos to attack.
Fuck that shit.
There are just two choices: either repudiate the hateful, intolerant and vicious nature of Islamic culture now or accept the consequences for the hate spawned by that culture.
There are no other choices.

if we wash our hands of that "shitty little state' we will soon be able to establish good diplomatic relations in the region.

all i see on these boards is hate being spawned by your culture. you all have maor melt downs because one of your lackey propaganda outfits finds some leaflets printed up in some basement apartmenrt in bumfuck egypt and here we have an atrocious hate film being posted by an american and financed by americans and neither you, nor roudy, nor MJB, nor iRose, nor marg, nor now hoss can even muster the independence of thought to condemn the contents of a film that was deliberately made, in part, to inflame the muslim world, and is having the desired effect...and you play the willing fools.

i, and our own government, condemn the violence directed at our people by a small group of muslims but do not think they are representative of muslim society, but i, and our own government, also condemn the hate in that film and say that that film does not represent the feelings of most americans, and i imagine most jewish americans, and i further imagine most israeli jews.

i have yet to see any one of you condemn that atrocious hate film. the only difference in mindset between you and the benghazi rioters is the political stance of your hatred.
What's there to condemn? An Egyptian Copt makes a movie (which was based on truth) about Islam. He / she / they are totally within their right, and these movies cannot be stopped from being made in Western Democracies. Just as Mel Gibson's anti Semetic inflammatory "The Passion", or the highly popular anti Semitic TV "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", or other shows in Muslim countries showing Jews drinking children's blood for Passsover, or Martin Scorcese's "The last temptation of Christ" showing Jesus having sex with Mary Magdalene as a prostitute etc could not be stopped. You didn't see any Jews or Christians go out and start rioting and killing people did you?

Problem is IslamoNazi cocksuckers like you want it both ways, you want Muslims to be allowed to vomit all the hate and intolerance with no consequence (eh they're Muslims what do you expect?, right), but when a non Muslim like Theo Van Gogh makes a movie telling the truth about Islamic savagery, muslim animals go out and kill him.

*****Spoiler Alert*****

If you saw the film or at least part of it, they dubbed the name Muhammad in the movie. The movie wasn't even originally about Muhammad.

See:'Innocence of Muslims' Actress: Director 'Will Stand Before God for What He Has Done' (Q&A) - The Hollywood Reporter

Now that you've made yourself foolish we can stop this ignorant thread now.

if we wash our hands of that "shitty little state' we will soon be able to establish good diplomatic relations in the region.

all i see on these boards is hate being spawned by your culture. you all have maor melt downs because one of your lackey propaganda outfits finds some leaflets printed up in some basement apartmenrt in bumfuck egypt and here we have an atrocious hate film being posted by an american and financed by americans and neither you, nor roudy, nor MJB, nor iRose, nor marg, nor now hoss can even muster the independence of thought to condemn the contents of a film that was deliberately made, in part, to inflame the muslim world, and is having the desired effect...and you play the willing fools.

i, and our own government, condemn the violence directed at our people by a small group of muslims but do not think they are representative of muslim society, but i, and our own government, also condemn the hate in that film and say that that film does not represent the feelings of most americans, and i imagine most jewish americans, and i further imagine most israeli jews.

i have yet to see any one of you condemn that atrocious hate film. the only difference in mindset between you and the benghazi rioters is the political stance of your hatred.
What's there to condemn? An Egyptian Copt makes a movie (which was based on truth) about Islam. He / she / they are totally within their right, and these movies cannot be stopped from being made in Western Democracies. Just as Mel Gibson's anti Semetic inflammatory "The Passion", or the highly popular anti Semitic TV "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", or other shows in Muslim countries showing Jews drinking children's blood for Passsover, or Martin Scorcese's "The last temptation of Christ" showing Jesus having sex with Mary Magdalene as a prostitute etc could not be stopped. You didn't see any Jews or Christians go out and start rioting and killing people did you?

Problem is IslamoNazi cocksuckers like you want it both ways, you want Muslims to be allowed to vomit all the hate and intolerance with no consequence (eh they're Muslims what do you expect?, right), but when a non Muslim like Theo Van Gogh makes a movie telling the truth about Islamic savagery, muslim animals go out and kill him.

*****Spoiler Alert*****

If you saw the film or at least part of it, they dubbed the name Muhammad in the movie. The movie wasn't even originally about Muhammad.

See:'Innocence of Muslims' Actress: Director 'Will Stand Before God for What He Has Done' (Q&A) - The Hollywood Reporter

This thread is neither ignorant nor about that obscure hate film. It's about the need of the "Arab Street" to express their rage by attacking foreign embassies and slaughtering innocent people and about the need of the holier-than-thou cabal to defend and excuse the actions of those vicious Jihadists.

*****Spoiler Alert*****

This thread is neither ignorant nor about that obscure hate film. It's about the need of the "Arab Street" to express their rage by attacking foreign embassies and slaughtering innocent people and about the need of the holier-than-thou cabal to defend and excuse the actions of those vicious Jihadists.
When I watched that stupid trailer, I could immediately tell the voices were dubbed over and it wasn't about Mohammed, that it was done to incite violence. The tactic worked and here's why:

Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society | Culture Wars Right Side News

Israeli+policy+with+Palestine.+bomb+the+shit+out+of+them_254b5c_4020584.jpg

images

Last edited:
Iv'e had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture. I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault. I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed.
American sovereign turf has once again been violated by these sub-human chimps and involved, caring, Americans have been murdered in the name of the prophet.
Yeah, some obscure film which has been viewed by almost no one "forced" the bozos to attack.
Fuck that shit.
There are just two choices: either repudiate the hateful, intolerant and vicious nature of Islamic culture now or accept the consequences for the hate spawned by that culture.
There are no other choices.

And a majority of Americans have ‘had enough’ of the hateful extremism exhibited by the right, as represented above.

The violence exhibited this week were acts of criminals, their religion incidental and irrelevant. Indeed, most if not all involved in the attacks had not seen nor heard of the ‘anti-Muslim’ film in question.

The last thing this situation needs is ignorant conservatives responding with blind emotion making matters worse.

*****Spoiler Alert*****

When I watched that stupid trailer, I could immediately tell the voices were dubbed over and it wasn't about Mohammed, that it was done to incite violence. The tactic worked and here's why:

Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society | Culture Wars Right Side News

Why should we care for jeff bayard's opinion?
Jeff Bayard

Why should we care for jeff bayard's opinion?
Jeff Bayard
No comment on the genetic disorders of incest related diseases? Maybe we should encourage Muslims to continue this practice and in another hundred years they'll breed themselves out of existance.

Science reveals: Jews fantastically inbred.
Science reveals: Jews fantastically inbred. | Jewlicious THE Jewish Blog

In general, over 1,000 recessive diseases have been discovered. Most are rare but the prevalence of some of these diseases is increased 100-fold or more in Jewish as in other isolated ethnic groups with predominant inbreeding.
Genetic Diseases in Jews

“Israel, with its many inbred ethnic groups, has proven a rich human laboratory for genetic detectives.
Jewish Genetic Diseases - My Jewish Learning

Science reveals: Jews fantastically inbred.
Science reveals: Jews fantastically inbred. | Jewlicious THE Jewish Blog

In general, over 1,000 recessive diseases have been discovered. Most are rare but the prevalence of some of these diseases is increased 100-fold or more in Jewish as in other isolated ethnic groups with predominant inbreeding.
Genetic Diseases in Jews

“Israel, with its many inbred ethnic groups, has proven a rich human laboratory for genetic detectives.
Jewish Genetic Diseases - My Jewish Learning
What's your excuse for being a Jew Hating IslamoNazi cocksucker?

The rule here is no attacks on family so I wont make a comment on your Family

browning_and_freaks_6.jpg

Forum List

Back