I've heard it on here so much enough is enough

Both the Benghazi and IRS scandals have been debunked....they're passed their prime. Benghazi in particular is pretty much dead. It wasn't on the white house's blame as much as "some" would leave you to believe.

Something that is still alive is the issues with the NSA, but it's not an easy situation to deal with, for any president.
Benghazi and the IRS scandals were debunked by the White House saying they were "phony scandals".

That's it. THAT'S the entire "debunking".

That may be good enough for you, but a lot of people still have a lot of questions.

Neither warranted the nonstop witch hunt from republicans seeking an equivalent scandal of 9-11 or watergate
yeah, he speaks like a 911 truther "questions" always more questions :eusa_whistle:

"The Founding Fathers were liberals..."

What?! Are you kidding me? Slave owners who denied women the right to vote in their new "democracy." ...Not very liberal in my book. Liberals support equal rights. If anything, the Founding Fathers were autocratic, racist, elitests. In other words, conservatives.

What?! Are you kidding me? Slave owners who denied women the right to vote in their new "democracy." ...Not very liberal in my book. Liberals support equal rights. If anything, the Founding Fathers were autocratic, racist, elitests. In other words, conservatives.

Slave Owners? The Founding Fathers? Oh wait! You mean the Southern White Christians?

Please, go away with your childish attempts at lying through omission.

:eusa_shhh:

[MENTION=23991]daveman[/MENTION]
Why is Davey such a hateful, lonely man? Really is sad.

I imagine he'd be better off if he were more liberal

Oddly enough, I used to be a liberal.

Then I started paying attention. The more attention I paid, the more conservative I became.

So you acknowledge not paying attention? Good first step, now...

When people see things as black and white, they have no choice but to swing from one extreme to the other.

I suspect you were more of a leftist progressive dipshit than a liberal, which would explain your becoming a constipated, right wing dipshit

:lol:
But you're a moron, so your suspicions can be immediately discarded as worthless.

Oddly enough, I used to be a liberal.

Then I started paying attention. The more attention I paid, the more conservative I became.

When people see things as black and white, they have no choice but to swing from one extreme to the other.

I suspect you were more of a leftist progressive dipshit than a liberal, which would explain your becoming a constipated, right wing dipshit

But you're a moron, so your suspicions can be immediately discarded as worthless.

2together_church_front1.jpg

Oh Davey!!!

2together_church_front1.jpg

Oh Davey!!!
I put you on Ignore because you weren't entertaining me. I just took you off.

Looks like you're begging to be Ignored again, Skippy. Work on it.

Or are you redlined? Is this the best you can do?

Pathetic.

Slave Owners? The Founding Fathers? Oh wait! You mean the Southern White Christians?

The Founding Fathers and Slavery (Founding Fathers) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Ya, silly me I tried to pull a fast one 30secs on Google would reveal as fraudulent:

Founding Fathers who were slave owners:

Charles Carroll Maryland
Samuel Chase Maryland
Benjamin Franklin Pennsylvania
Button Gwinnett Georgia
John Hancock Massachusetts
Patrick Henry Virginia
John Jay New York
Thomas Jefferson Virginia
Richard Henry Lee Virginia
James Madison Virginia
Charles Cotesworth Pinckney South Carolina
Benjamin Rush Pennsylvania
Edward Rutledge South Carolina
George Washington Virginia

Ya, silly me I tried to pull a fast one 30secs on Google would reveal as fraudulent:

Charles Carroll Maryland
Samuel Chase Maryland
Button Gwinnett Georgia
Patrick Henry Virginia
John Jay New York
James Madison Virginia
I think Dante was making a snark, Delta.

Charles Carroll Maryland
Samuel Chase Maryland
Button Gwinnett Georgia
Patrick Henry Virginia
John Jay New York
James Madison Virginia

Just to flesh out the one I know best...

>> After Franklin returned from France in 1785, he joined and eventually became president of an abolitionist group founded a decade earlier by the Pennsylvania Quakers. The group was called the Society for Promoting the Abolition of Slavery and the Relief of Negroes Unlawfully Held in Bondage. Franklin was convinced that not only the slave trade, but slavery itself should be eliminated. He eventually freed his own two slaves.

Franklin recognized that freed slaves could not fend for themselves without help, so he advanced the idea that slaves needed to be educated in order to become contributing members of a free society. In his position of president of the abolitionist society, Franklin wrote and published an "Address to the Public," in which he addressed the education of former slaves. The plan was to "instruct, to advise, to qualify those who have been restored to freedom, for the exercise and enjoyment of civil liberty; to promote in them habits of industry, to furnish them with employment suited to their age, sex, talents, and other circumstances. . . which we conceive will essentially promote the public good, and the happiness of these hitherto much neglected fellow-creatures." << (here)

Context is never as simple as a laundry list...

Forum List

Back