I've heard it on here so much enough is enough

Yes, the Founders wanted limited government, maximum personal liberty, and freedom from burdensome taxation.

NOTHING like the TEA Party.

Oh, wait...
And slaves. Sounds right.
Now you get to find quotes from modern conservatives calling for a return to slavery.

And before you try it, no, "Everybody KNOWS that's what they want!!" is inadmissible bullshit.

That would be conservatives who are White, Southerners, and Christian....right?

Yes, the Founders wanted limited government, maximum personal liberty, and freedom from burdensome taxation.

NOTHING like the TEA Party.

Oh, wait...
Now you get to find quotes from modern conservatives calling for a return to slavery.

And before you try it, no, "Everybody KNOWS that's what they want!!" is inadmissible bullshit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/15/gop-minimum-wage-increase_n_2884912.htm

Union Busting 2.0: Wisconsin Republicans Target Private Sector Unions They Previously Praised | ThinkProgress

You'll Never Guess What's in the Latest Republican Ransom Note

Republicans' Next Move: Get Rid of Pensions Altogether

Republicans Claim Pensions Funds Are Robbing The Rich

The Selfish Reason Republicans Are Trying to Take Down Teachers - PolicyMic

BREAKING: House Republicans Overwhelmingly Vote To Phase Out Medicare | ThinkProgress

Now tell me you don't agree with any of the above Republican initiatives.
Eliminate the middle class by outsourcing jobs, take backs, union busting, creating a cheap disposable labor force and a wealthy ruling class. Poverty, the Republican utopia. Poverty however is tyranny for the impoverished. Poverty is slavery. And you damn well do support it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/15/gop-minimum-wage-increase_n_2884912.htm

Union Busting 2.0: Wisconsin Republicans Target Private Sector Unions They Previously Praised | ThinkProgress

BREAKING: House Republicans Overwhelmingly Vote To Phase Out Medicare | ThinkProgress

Eliminate the middle class by outsourcing jobs, take backs, union busting, creating a cheap disposable labor force and a wealthy ruling class. Poverty, the Republican utopia. Poverty however is tyranny for the impoverished. Poverty is slavery. And you damn well do support it

Watch Republicans scream "It's all lies". The don't even know what their party stands for. Look how outraged they get when you say they held the unemployed hostage:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

or say they blocked Obama from investigating BP so they had time to destroy evidence:

Subpoena power in BP oil spill investigation blocked by Senate Republicans

You can actually watch them do it Senate video available on Youtube. And the fuckers still deny it.

But what if the press is a propaganda outlet for the ruling class?

If not for the few conservative media outlets, Mr and Mrs Average American would know nothing of Benghazi or the IRS scandals other that what the White House wanted them to know.

Both the Benghazi and IRS scandals have been debunked....they're passed their prime. Benghazi in particular is pretty much dead. It wasn't on the white house's blame as much as "some" would leave you to believe.

Something that is still alive is the issues with the NSA, but it's not an easy situation to deal with, for any president.
Benghazi and the IRS scandals were debunked by the White House saying they were "phony scandals".

That's it. THAT'S the entire "debunking".

That may be good enough for you, but a lot of people still have a lot of questions.

Neither warranted the nonstop witch hunt from republicans seeking an equivalent scandal of 9-11 or watergate

You're change cost every cent

Yea, it's why Blue States fund Red States. 150 years of conservative policies and all you have are a couple of dozen really fucked up states.

You are beyond stupid.

The worst of the reds states were blue states for most of that 150 years.

You've been told this before and yet you keep repeating the same lies.

It's why you are always a top nominee for board liar.

As well as being the odds-on-favorite for board moron.

Liberals look for change.

Conservatives don't want change. They want every cent.

Change as in money...I would agree....

Liberals look for your money to do what they want.

Conservatives would just as soon sink or swim on their own and would prefer that liberals keep their hands off their (conservatives) change.

Conservatives seem to be willing to put more of that change up for the help of others than do liberals. Of course when you are so stupid as to say paying taxes is patriotic.....well, that explains a lot.

No, we're going to use the standard accepted dictionary definitions of words, not your leftist class war bullshit made-up ones.

So...you fail.

Both the Benghazi and IRS scandals have been debunked....they're passed their prime. Benghazi in particular is pretty much dead. It wasn't on the white house's blame as much as "some" would leave you to believe.

Something that is still alive is the issues with the NSA, but it's not an easy situation to deal with, for any president.
Benghazi and the IRS scandals were debunked by the White House saying they were "phony scandals".

That's it. THAT'S the entire "debunking".

That may be good enough for you, but a lot of people still have a lot of questions.

Neither warranted the nonstop witch hunt from republicans seeking an equivalent scandal of 9-11 or watergate
Yes, the White House is grateful that you immediately and unquestioningly follow their commands.

You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded. Actually, you'll be thrown under the bus just as soon as your useful idiocy is no longer useful.

And you'll be grateful to them for noticing you.

Pathetic.

You're change cost every cent

Yea, it's why Blue States fund Red States. 150 years of conservative policies and all you have are a couple of dozen really fucked up states.
Blue States fund Red ones? Really Deany? If that's the case? Why do most Red States have better economies than Blue ones, and why are people from Blue States fleeing to RED ones in droves?

Do you mean to say Red States are stealing from Blue ones? Is this what really has your bed-wetted panties tied in a knot?

There are a couple examples that I could give as to what you're looking for, but that's not really what people mean when they say the Fathers were "liberal".

"Liberal" and "conservative" have literal meanings that are different from their current political designations.

The founding fathers were "liberal" in the sense that they were "not opposed to new ideas or ways of behaving that are not traditional or widely accepted", and not "conservative" in the sense meaning "not liking or accepting changes or new ideas."

perfect response .. I don't think the "conservative" will get it

[MENTION=23991]daveman[/MENTION]
Why is Davey such a hateful, lonely man? Really is sad.

I imagine he'd be better off if he were more liberal

Oddly enough, I used to be a liberal.

Then I started paying attention. The more attention I paid, the more conservative I became.

So you acknowledge not paying attention? Good first step, now...

When people see things as black and white, they have no choice but to swing from one extreme to the other.

I suspect you were more of a leftist progressive dipshit than a liberal, which would explain your becoming a constipated, right wing dipshit

:lol:

Forum List

Back