J&J Vax causes Severe Reaction in man, Rash over entire body

There have been just under 31 million cases of Covid-19 in the US. Of that number, there have been 556,000 deaths. That amounts to 1.818% of Covid cases being fatal. For the last year that has been touted as the reason it is not serious. 98.182% of the cases did not die. Over and over and over the deniers claimed that was such a low number.

As of this week, there have been over 150 million vaccinations using the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines.

According to this site: How Many Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths Are Acceptable? – News With Views
" As of March 5th, according to VAERS—the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System in America—there have been 1,524 deaths, 5,507 serious injuries and 390 reports of Bell’s Palsy resulting from Covid vaccines. In all, a total of 31,079 adverse Covid vaccine events have been reported to VAERS thus far. "

The total number of adverse reactions (not just deaths) amounts to 0.021% of the vaccinations producing a serious adverse effect. 99.979% of people receiving the vaccines had no serious adverse effects. But some people are screaming about how horrific it is.

Why is it that a 98.182% survival rate is ok, but a 99.979% with no major adverse reactions is mass murder?

Its funny, the percentage of people with issues from the vaccine are far, far lower than the percentage of people who died or had severe health issues from Covid-19.

But the same people who cried that the fatality rate of Covid-19 was not bad, are now wetting their pants about the tiny percentage of people who experience reactions from the vaccine.
What's funny is this

98.5 % survivability rate for covid ....its the end of the world
Wear a mask , lockdown, close your business....and then let's go shopping at target........BIGOT !

Whatever the reaction percentages.........its no big deal.....Bigots!

Lol

Now deaths are acceptable by the retarded left

Its funny, the percentage of people with issues from the vaccine are far, far lower than the percentage of people who died or had severe health issues from Covid-19.

But the same people who cried that the fatality rate of Covid-19 was not bad, are now wetting their pants about the tiny percentage of people who experience reactions from the vaccine.
What's funny is this

98.5 % survivability rate for covid ....its the end of the world
Wear a mask , lockdown, close your business....and then let's go shopping at target........BIGOT !

Whatever the reaction percentages.........its no big deal.....Bigots!

Lol

Now deaths are acceptable by the retarded left

You have a point but how many long haulers? 10%? You want to be living and suffering like hell for months or maybe even years?

Oh, I know a couple and they are in bad shape.

Yikes!

“But, but, but, the government and Big Pharma says they are safe!”

RASH2.jpg

Damn, I knew someone who had shingles that looked like this and spent weeks in hospital. The nerve damage led him to several surgeries and after years of suffering finally died.

Yikes!

RASH2.jpg

I had a similar reaction to Ampicillin. Does that mean no one else should take it?
No, however everyone deserves to know all the facts and accounts to weigh the risks and make up their own minds "for themselves". The report does say "RARE" and that helps people know the rare risk and thus agree with you, that it should not affect how they view the vaccine, but also be wary like someone like you might decide that's important, because you've had such reactions.
So you would have a right to know, so that you can request a brand that did not have the reaction risk.
It's when MSM hides info that actually creates the distrust for vaccines and when non known media sources have to report these incidents and they are a unknown or questionable source, it brings more confusion and doubt and becomes a circular problem.
What percent of people have a reaction like that?

If you want to base your choice on whether to do anything on the worst case scenario then you might as well kill yourself today because you can actually die from falling out of bed. You can die from choking on a piece of food. You can die driving to the corner store etc ad infinitum
Read what I said. Old Lady herself had a similar reaction to a drug, therefore Old lady herself has a right to know, so she can chose another vaccine brand, since she might be at risk of a similar reaction.
No one knows if they are allergic to a new drug until it is taken.

Millions of people are allergic to all different kinds of antibiotics so why aren't you outraged at their continued use in medicine today?

And again what are the percentages of people who have a reaction like this to the new vaccine?
True but if you were Old Lady who has had similar reactions to a drug, and you seen that same side affect in this vaccine no matter how rare, wouldn't your common sense kick in to say "I don't want to go through that again" and thus make sure you got a different vaccine maker?
So she of all people has a right to know and not have some media source censorship risk her harm.
I thank you for the warning. There is no ampicillin in the vaccine, so I would have no problem taking it. Shellfish and milk can also cause a rash reaction in people who are allergic, but it doesn't mean I need to stay away from them.
And there was no asbestos in their baby powder and no shrimp in that cinnemon toast cereal etc etc...

Yikes!

RASH2.jpg

Damn, I knew someone who had shingles that looked like this and spent weeks in hospital. The nerve damage led him to several surgeries and after years of suffering finally died.
They have a shingles vaccine now.

Yikes!

RASH2.jpg

I had a similar reaction to Ampicillin. Does that mean no one else should take it?
No, however everyone deserves to know all the facts and accounts to weigh the risks and make up their own minds "for themselves". The report does say "RARE" and that helps people know the rare risk and thus agree with you, that it should not affect how they view the vaccine, but also be wary like someone like you might decide that's important, because you've had such reactions.
So you would have a right to know, so that you can request a brand that did not have the reaction risk.
It's when MSM hides info that actually creates the distrust for vaccines and when non known media sources have to report these incidents and they are a unknown or questionable source, it brings more confusion and doubt and becomes a circular problem.

If you want to base your choice on whether to do anything on the worst case scenario then you might as well kill yourself today because you can actually die from falling out of bed. You can die from choking on a piece of food. You can die driving to the corner store etc ad infinitum

What if it were 2%?

Yikes!

RASH2.jpg

What if it were 2%?

No one has bothered to tell me how often a reaction like that occurs so I won't guess.

In general, very serious vaccine reactions are rare.

Yikes!

RASH2.jpg

They have a shingles vaccine now.

Sadly he had taken the vaccine about 6 months before he came down with it. Oh, but it was the old vaccine.

Forum List

Back