J6 attacker found guilty on seven criminal counts

Yeah, my lawyer called me to say NEVER record my criminal activities on my cell phone ... there's $10's advice for free ...
MAGA is not know for their intelligence.
According to Fox news, the guy feared for his life, because the kid called his mom. Apparently the family are Trump supporters, which are, "Republican Extremists."

View attachment 700565

View attachment 700567

North-Dakota-Shannon-Brandt-police-4.jpg

North-Dakota-Shannon-Brandt-police-3.jpg

Stands to reason, if he thought the kid's mom was a Trump supporter, the only way not to get his liberal ass beat by her, if the kid was calling for a ride, was to kill him. I have no doubt that reasoning will hold up in front of a liberal Judge. If they are Trump supporters, given the recent pronouncements from the President, this seems to be open season now.

Lesson Learned: Believe trump and go to jail

Are they playing dumb or REALLY that dumb?
It's tough to tell. You would think no one is that stupid but these people make me wonder. Same people that believed it was antifa in Jan 6th. Then the story changes to the fbi did it. Then it changed to political prisoners. Then Trump is going to pardon them all. They bought all of it. Every time the story changes with the wind they buy it even though all the stories contradict one another.

It's tough to tell. You would think no one is that stupid but these people make me wonder. Same people that believed it was antifa in Jan 6th. Then the story changes to the fbi did it. Then it changed to political prisoners. Then Trump is going to pardon them all. They bought all of it. Every time the story changes with the wind they buy it even though all the stories contradict one another.
More word salad. I'll have a nice balsamic vinaigrette with that. No croutons, please.

Just another victim of the Big Lie. I expect trump to step up and help...after a couple rounds of golf. I lost count of the number of fools that believed trump's lie.
If it was based upon the video in your OP, that's a miscarriage of justice.

Furthermore I'd like to point something out:

They're imprisoning all these first-time-no-gun-offenders and yet Obama freed a guy that blew up a restaurant full of innocent people. Body parts flew everywhere.

Justice isn't just what the law says it is; It's imprinted on human souls as well.

Desperately trying to defend their orange jesus.

Forum List

Back