J6 Committee now claiming they never had access to any security footage

It was a riot. You guys keep claiming the narrative has been overturned but no one ever seems to indicate what the hell that means.
FB_IMG_1678276369338.jpg

Breached ONE access point?

Out of how many?

still cherrypicking?
I'm surprised that it was sealed so quickly and never breached again. I guess the MOB-O-MOROONIES surged in elsewhere. like where that Captain Coco Puffs (with the Horns) came in.

Why haven't they redacted all the security shit from the videos and released it all to us. It's ours. Then we can cherry pick it to our hearts content.

and you're parroting what J6 committee fed you.
Again, I watched all on live TV for almost 6 hours total. Including your savior's pep rally at the Elipse.

I didn't need a J6 committee to tell me what went on that day. I saw it happen in real time.
A lot of people did. That's why you alt-right pigeons will never be able to sanitize that day. :)

The only thing I smell is the smell of a desperate attempt to gin up outrage for the 2024 election cycle since crazy got shellacked in the 2022 midterms.
Problem is, the outrage is only going to reach those that are already outraged. The rest of us all saw what went on that day and will ignore this spin attempt.

Fortunately, at the moment..we outnumber you. :)
So you’re nose-blind to the truth.

Again, I watched all on live TV for almost 6 hours total. Including your savior's pep rally at the Elipse.

I didn't need a J6 committee to tell me what went on that day. I saw it happen in real time.
A lot of people did. That's why you alt-right pigeons will never be able to sanitize that day. :)
of course you did

and you had access to hundreds of cameras, inside and out, so you could see everything going on.

Forum List

Back