J6 report reveals Trump privately admitted defeat but kept pushing to overturn election: 'I don't want people to know we lost'

"Can you believe I lost to this fucking guy?" -Trump to aide Alyssa Griffin in Oval Office a week after election

"I dont want people to know that we lost. This is embarrassing" -Trump to Mark Meadows following SCOTUS overruling the TX "Big One" lawsuit

that's it. Trump lost. he admits it. he tapped out. there was no stolen election, only stolen dreams

It was embarrassing....Xiden is a huge embarrassment...it's a black eye on this country that will take years to fix

Every day there is new reports on what Trump allegedly said
Ummm, poster 22, it is the recently (as of Friday? Saturday?) printed and released full report from the Committee. This stuff is coming from that report as various news organizations and talking heads sit down after Christmas and read it. Therefore, expect more revelations....some brand spanking new, others reprises of the televised testimony of Republican staffers. So brace yourself.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Proof is what we see. We saw the election being stolen on election night.
Well, good poster lenny. What you think you saw. You cannot prove. Have not proved.
In fact, you prolifically, insistently, enthusiastically, saw the Cyber Ninjas finding loads of fraud, loads of fake ballots, lotsa-stealin'-goin'-on in Arizona.
How did that turn out for you?

Your fanboying for the Ninjas made your poor avatar look rather, well, rather duped & snookered. On steroids.

IMHO

Do you have a theory on why he stole the secrets? let`s here it.
No, I don't have a theory, but, a theory is all that the left wing media has, but they are pushing it with the intention of trying to make people believe it's the truth.

Is there any evidence that would show he sold the information to the russians?

Donald J Trump is the biggest loser to ever get into politics and get his butt kicked in 2018, 2020, and 2022

No, sorry-assed, pathetic trolls like you who continuously have to create multiple threads a day to vent your TDS-fueled, hate-driven, failed 'We've got him THIS time' frustrations after 6+ years are the real pathetic losers.

download.jpeg-2.jpg

TrumpLaugh.jpg

No, I don't have a theory, but, a theory is all that the left wing media has, but they are pushing it with the intention of trying to make people believe it's the truth.

Is there any evidence that would show he sold the information to the russians?
Not yet but why do you think he stole our Top Secrets. It`s not a theory that the FBI busted him with the goods. It`s a fact.

Donald J Trump is the biggest loser to ever get into politics and get his butt kicked in 2018, 2020, and 2022

The trump Nazis believe every lie trump has fed them since he first began his election campaign in 2015.

Of course, trump knew he lost in 2020, he knows he lost the popular vote in both 2016 and 2020. But he also understood his tens-of-millions of gullible trump Nazis would be eager to accept his scam that the 2020 Election was stolen. And they swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

Just look at the number of fools he convinced to attack the Capitol Building on January 6. Those idiots are lucky the courts have treated them with leniency for their commission of a treasonous act.

Had prosecutors not realized the mass stupidity of the 74 million+ trump Nazis, those participating in the failed January 6th coup would have faced charges demanding severe penalties.

The charges faced by the suckers that stormed the Capital are mostly for their criminal stupidity, and the foolishness they exhibited in following the "orders" of their wannabe führer.

How fortunate these goofballs are that the mob was unable to use the gallows they constructed to hang Pence and Pelosi. Had they been successful, none would be receiving the "hand-slaps" the courts are currently dishing out.

NEWSFLASH: SOMEONE SAID SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING!!!! 100% REPUTABLE SOURCE BECAUSE IT SLANDERS THE PERSON I HATE!!

Not yet but why do you think he stole our Top Secrets. It`s not a theory that the FBI busted him with the goods. It`s a fact.
It would be premature to speculate, since I don't know what happened. Trump says he declassified all that informarion, the left doesn't agree.

My point is, rather than spreading rumors about which nobody knows anything about, how about we just wait to see what happens with the investigation.

Why steal them?
I...I don't know...perhaps he thought he had declassified them and didn't think of them as stolen? After all....every President seems to take materials, classified or recently declassified.

But, once again...I don't know why he took them, and neither does anyone else. Again, that's my point. Nobody knows why he took them, but left wing media got ahold of that story, and here we are....discussing how "Trump stole top secret documents that he sold to the russians..."

And when the actual story comes out, and the truth is revealed, nobody is held accountable for liable and slander, nobody is held accountable for defamation, nobody issues a retraction, or apologizes for leading people to believe a lie. They just move on to the next hate story that they can use against their opposition..

I...I don't know...perhaps he thought he had declassified them and didn't think of them as stolen? After all....every President seems to take materials, classified or recently declassified.

But, once again...I don't know why he took them, and neither does anyone else. Again, that's my point. Nobody knows why he took them, but left wing media got ahold of that story, and here we are....discussing how "Trump stole top secret documents that he sold to the russians..."

And when the actual story comes out, and the truth is revealed, nobody is held accountable for liable and slander, nobody is held accountable for defamation, nobody issues a retraction, or apologizes for leading people to believe a lie. They just move on to the next hate story that they can use against their opposition..
I have heard no serious person claim Trump sold them to the Russians

And nothing has been proven to be untrue about that whole classified doc mess

Chillicothe,

As that black lady on Sanford and Son used to say "The truth will set you free." We know what the truth is, we saw it happen.

"We know what the truth is, we saw it happen."
The Sequel: "Well, good poster lenny. What you think you saw. You cannot prove. Have not proved.
In fact, you prolifically, insistently, enthusiastically, saw the Cyber Ninjas finding loads of fraud, loads of fake ballots, lotsa-stealin'-goin'-on in Arizona. How did that turn out for you?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hutchinson is a confirmed liar."
Wanna add some detail....and maybe a bit of the context on that one, poster Tory?
Batter up. The whole truth. And nothing but the truth.

This ho said it when she testified, why is this new? But when she just makes up stuff, I really don't believe her at all.

Forum List

Back