J6 report reveals Trump privately admitted defeat but kept pushing to overturn election: 'I don't want people to know we lost'

Here is the problem............can I believe he said that? Absolutely BUT the messenger has already admitted she made up things in the past.
This right here.

This is something I can see Trump stating but that does not mean he did say it. This says a LOT more about The Hill than it does about Trump. That they are still willing to act as though this testimony was from a credible source makes them little more than a gossip rag. Sadly just like most media today.

This right here.

This is something I can see Trump stating but that does not mean he did say it. This says a LOT more about The Hill than it does about Trump. That they are still willing to act as though this testimony was from a credible source makes them little more than a gossip rag. Sadly just like most media today.

Sadly just like most politicians also...

"Can you believe I lost to this fucking guy?" -Trump to aide Alyssa Griffin in Oval Office a week after election

"I dont [sic] want people to know that we lost. This is embarrassing" -Trump to Mark Meadows following SCOTUS overruling the TX "Big One" lawsuit

that's it. Trump lost. he admits it. he tapped out. there was no stolen election, only stolen dreams

This is the same Cassidy Hutchinson who claimed under oath that Trump lunched at the steering wheel of a limousine, in which he was riding in the back, with a partition between him and the driver's compartment?

Why are you bothering to start a thread about another absurd claim made by someone who is already proven to be a liar and perjurer?

You're right..you don't know who he sold them to...or.if he even sold then at all, but that's not going to stop the left wing media juggernaut from pushing that story....
Why do you think he stole Top Secrets? A simple question.

Every day there is new reports on what Trump allegedly said and the Progs do not report anything at all when Joe spouts truths from his dementia.

Trump craves the spotlight. He's been grandstanding for 50 years. Not much for substance.

I...I don't know...perhaps he thought he had declassified them and didn't think of them as stolen? After all....every President seems to take materials, classified or recently declassified.

But, once again...I don't know why he took them, and neither does anyone else. Again, that's my point. Nobody knows why he took them, but left wing media got ahold of that story, and here we are....discussing how "Trump stole top secret documents that he sold to the russians..."

And when the actual story comes out, and the truth is revealed, nobody is held accountable for liable and slander, nobody is held accountable for defamation, nobody issues a retraction, or apologizes for leading people to believe a lie. They just move on to the next hate story that they can use against their opposition..
He cannot declassify documents by thinking them declassified. WTF is wrong with you?

This is the same Cassidy Hutchinson who claimed under oath that Trump lunched at the steering wheel of a limousine, in which he was riding in the back, with a partition between him and the driver's compartment?

Why are you bothering to start a thread about another absurd claim made by someone who is already proven to be a liar and perjurer?

I noted this already early in the thread and it's true. But the same holds for those who claim time after time after time they have proof of stolen elections and have nothing.

"Can you believe I lost to this fucking guy?" -Trump to aide Alyssa Griffin in Oval Office a week after election

"I dont want people to know that we lost. This is embarrassing" -Trump to Mark Meadows following SCOTUS overruling the TX "Big One" lawsuit

that's it. Trump lost. he admits it. he tapped out. there was no stolen election, only stolen dreams

Do you just post every fucking article you read?

Christ

"Throwing shit at the wall, Trump turning into an 80s action star, karate chopping SS Agents and taking the wheel and driving to the capital..
Umm, whatdahell are you talking about?
Look, son....this is Adult Swim.
Do you think you are tall enough for the deep water?
Good luck though. But grow up.
Come back then.
Best 2 u. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Already a proven liar and perjurer"?

Just whatdahell are YOU talking about?
Show us.
Show or go.

322572619_490494179865866_3625907578663590743_n.png

Hutchinson is a confirmed liar.
Really? Being advised by a crooked Trumper aligned lawyer to omit her knowledge on certain things, by claiming she can't recall, is lying? Even when she dumped the lawyer for the unethical advice he had given her?

Is that what you are talking about Admiral?

Really? Being advised by a crooked Trumper aligned lawyer to omit her knowledge on certain things, by claiming she can't recall, is lying? Even when she dumped the lawyer for the unethical advice he had given her?

Is that what you are talking about Admiral?
Or he could be talking about that time where she testified and then admitted she directly lied about said testimony.

But that seems not to matter to partisans, only that the content of the message hurts someone on the right.

Then it just MUST be true.

I have heard no serious person claim Trump sold them to the Russians

And nothing has been proven to be untrue about that whole classified doc mess
Of course you've not heard anyone come out and say "he sold secrets to the russians", media doesn't work like that. Rather, they say things like "Trump may have sold secrets..." or "it's possible that Trump was selling secrets..." etc...to implant that seed in people's heads, and then let the public write the narrative...which is exactly what happened, because here we are, talking about Trump selling secrets to the russians.

Why do you think he stole Top Secrets? A simple question.
I've given you the best possible answer. I don't know. Not enough evidence has come out for anyone to come to a Co conclusion. All I can say that, according to Trump, they were declassified...that's all we know at this point.

Something really embarrassing must have happened to trump when he was a kid. Was it a swirly? Did he get pantsed in front of some girls? The people want to know!

He cannot declassify documents by thinking them declassified. WTF is wrong with you?
I said, trump said he thought they were declassified.....that's all.

By the way, I've not found any statute or law that describes the process other than an executive order created in 2009...and as far as I'm aware, a president can cancel any executive order, so...technically....there is no formal process for declassification under the presidents authority.

Forum List

Back