J6 report reveals Trump privately admitted defeat but kept pushing to overturn election: 'I don't want people to know we lost'

Are we going to be bored with J6 "leaks" for the next two years? God help us.

Stealing our Top Secrets is heroic? :auiqs.jpg: We don`t know who he sold them to but why else would he take them home, Vlad?

He had 4 years to sell them.
One would have to be a world class fucking idiot to believe what you apparently believe.

No, I don't have a theory, but, a theory is all that the left wing media has, but they are pushing it with the intention of trying to make people believe it's the truth.
Unfortunately it works far too often. Too many people believe the fake news from the liberal press.

Donald J Trump is the biggest loser to ever get into politics and get his butt kicked in 2018, 2020, and 2022

Stop trolling
Go home.

Umm, whatdahell are you talking about?
Look, son....this is Adult Swim.
Do you think you are tall enough for the deep water?
Good luck though. But grow up.
Come back then.
Best 2 u. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Already a proven liar and perjurer"?

Just whatdahell are YOU talking about?
Show us.
Show or go.
Your star 1/6 witness. I thought you would know what she testified about. I guess you cared so little, you have no idea about this testimony.

" 'I don't want people to know we lost'"​

If it looks and sounds like Fake News, then it almost certainly is Fake News .

That alleged quote is unbelievable because it makes no sense .

He probably said ," I want people to know that we did not lose "
Completely different and now very believable.
Yes, and as we all know, Trumpers call anything they disagree with "Fake News" regardless of whether its true or now....Then they come out with "alternative facts" You know...lies

He had 4 years to sell them.
One would have to be a world class fucking idiot to believe what you apparently believe.
You know he didn`t make copies and sell them because.....?
He`s an honest man that never thinks about what`s in it for himself? :auiqs.jpg:

You know he didn`t make copies and sell them because.....?
He`s an honest man that never thinks about what`s in it for himself? :auiqs.jpg:

Hey Stupid

That's the point you dumb MF'er he had 4 years to make the copies and sell them before he left office.

It's why he hedged his loss by saying "the only way we lose is if it's rigged", even though he had zero (0) proof.

The same reason he claimed that when he lost to Cruz in a primary, it was rigged.

The same reason he claimed that when he didn't get a freaking Emmy, it was rigged.

He has the self esteem of a damaged child, and can't deal with loss or embarrassment. So, he creates his own world to pretend he didn't lose.
1672427356200.jpeg

This woman is an obvious threat to national security

No wonder libs are worried

Forum List

Back