J6th scam sumned up in one photo

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Screenshot_20240708_141411_TikTok.jpg

The democrat platform as defined by me.

"If we rig elections, imprison Trump on non crimes, take all MAGA to detention camps, stack the SC to make rules that only we agree to, take all power away from the states and get rid of the electoral college where the majority will always rule over the minority, ban all voter ID so anyone with a pulse or no pulse can vote with no questions, and destroy all free speech, make sure there is absolutely ZERO diversity in thought, we can save the demogoguery known as democracy." My quote

That sum it up?

View attachment 973765

The democrat platform as defined by me.

"If we rig elections, imprison Trump on non crimes, take all MAGA to detention camps, stack the SC to make rules that only we agree to, take all power away from the states and get rid of the electoral college where the majority will always rule over the minority, ban all voter ID so anyone with a pulse or no pulse can vote with no questions, and destroy all free speech, make sure there is absolutely ZERO diversity in thought, we can save the demogoguery known as democracy." My quote

That sum it up?
that is not the democratic platform.

does the photo show a woman thanking the policeman for saving her from you vermin?

Forum List

Back