Jack Posobiec claims Justice Kennedy will retire next week

Wow, a Christian Taliban. Great. Just what we need to bring the nation together!
When do Christians behead people who aren't infidels?

I'm not sure, but it probably won't be long after Trump nominates another justice.

Sounds like a good progression to me, WARRIORS FOR JESUS!!!! Yeah let's see since about three quarters of the country identify as Christian, It would be three against one. Less than liberals like when they are beating up children and old people (about ten to one). Liberals don't want to be here for that!!! They need to get their ticket for Russia or Iran

Who Would Jesus Kill?

If this is true my vote for Trump is paying off uuuuuuge!
Your vote for trump. LOL. Who the fuck are you kidding. If Chester The Molester was running for president --- or any other office for that mater --- and he had a R in front of his name, you would have voted for him, you pathetic, partisan hack.

Breyer is 78.
Ginsburg is 84 and expected to retire this fall.

Regardless, things could get very, very interesting and good for us Christian conservatives in the next year or two.

We need more Steve McGarrett's on the bench...America would be a better place

Associated Press

And when Ginsburg retires, a 3rd pick?

Ouch.
All you christians need to pray Ginsburg and Breyer die and Kennedy retires or dies. :D 2 more jews off SC hell yeah!

Agreed, SCOTUS shouldn't be made up of only Jews and Catholics. More Protestants to better represent most of America.

So you would like the Court populated with more judges of the religious denominations more likely to be pro-choice on abortion and in support of gay marriage?

interesting

:cuckoo:

Your vote for trump. LOL. Who the fuck are you kidding. If Chester The Molester was running for president --- or any other office for that mater --- and he had a R in front of his name, you would have voted for him, you pathetic, partisan hack.
upload_2017-6-24_16-0-35.jpeg

Wow, a Christian Taliban. Great. Just what we need to bring the nation together!
When do Christians behead people who aren't infidels?

I'm not sure, but it probably won't be long after Trump nominates another justice.

Sounds like a good progression to me, WARRIORS FOR JESUS!!!! Yeah let's see since about three quarters of the country identify as Christian, It would be three against one. Less than liberals like when they are beating up children and old people (about ten to one). Liberals don't want to be here for that!!! They need to get their ticket for Russia or Iran

Who Would Jesus Kill?
Everyone living in the modern Sodom known as San Francisco.

Forum List

Back