Jamaal Bowman‘s rally is even more cringe than AOC’s

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I mean, these people. I don’t know what more really needs to be added. Fortunately, polling has shown him trailing his primary opponent by double digits. Hopefully that holds through the election. We need to clean house of these lunatics across the board.

And this guy used to be a teacher prior to getting elected to Congress in case you’re wondering why our public education system is trash.

I mean, these people. I don’t know what more really needs to be added. Fortunately, polling has shown him trailing his primary opponent by double digits. Hopefully that holds through the election. We need to clean house of these lunatics across the board.

And this guy used to be a teacher prior to getting elected to Congress in case you’re wondering why our public education system is trash.

He's preparing for his new rap career in case he is voted out.

Nice blatantly racist post you forwarded to all of us there, boy.

You evidently agree with calling black people silver back gorilla's. Duly noted. Good to get this websites racism out in the open where it belongs.

Maybe if he wasn't jumping up and down and waving his arms around looking like a gorilla he wouldn't be called one.

Do you approve of his behavior?

Maybe if he wasn't jumping up and down and waving his arms around looking like a gorilla he wouldn't be called one.

Do you approve of his behavior?
I dont approve of you quoting someone saying a black person is behaving like a chimp. Dont you delete posts that say things like that? But here you are, copying and pasting someone calling a black person a chimp. Now go put yourself in a timeout and delete this post before you look like even more of an idiot.

I dont approve of you quoting someone saying a black person is behaving like a chimp.

Nobody made that claim

Dont you delete posts that say things like that? But here you are, copying and pasting someone calling a black person a chimp. Now go put yourself in a timeout and delete this post before you look like even more of an idiot.

Are you going to answer my question or are you going to continue deflecting? If you need your Binky to cope I'm sure someone can get that for you.

Bowman is no lunatic. But to those like you truth has no real meaning.

Forum List

Back