James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

I'd show you but you'd have no idea what you're looking at anyway. The vaccine that we do have has saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

Obviously.
Er..no. It's not obvious, and there is no way to quantify it.
You can try. Show me the stats of people saved by the fake vax.

I'd show you but you'd have no idea what you're looking at anyway. The vaccine that we do have has saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

Obviously.
Thebcheap drugs would have done better than that as proved by other countries. But then your boys Pfizer and Moderna couldnt make billions off of dead Americans.

Again. Why the Fuck do we have the worst stats on planet earth. Id say because of Quacks like you.

It's not obvious
Of course it is.

When rhe stats show the vast majority of people needing gcritical care and dying g are unvaccinated, it.becomes obvious.

Nobody should lift a finger to spoonfeed anything to you. You should be embarrassed of yourself.

img_1_1642872855856.jpg

Of course it is.

When rhe stats show the vast majority of people needing gcritical care and dying g are unvaccinated, it.becomes obvious.

Nobody should lift a finger to spoonfeed anything to you. You should be embarrassed of yourself.
That isn't proof dear. I'm certainly embarassed for you.

Thebcheap drugs would have done better than that as proved by other countries. But then your boys Pfizer and Moderna couldnt make billions off of dead Americans.

Again. Why the Fuck do we have the worst stats on planet earth. Id say because of Quacks like you.
Bullshit. If these drugs were as effective as as vaccination, it would be easy to have a clinical study which shows the benefit and yet all we have are a handful of shitty studies with either terrible methodology or far too few patients and events to show a significant difference.

It’s easy to show benefit from vaccination.

Er..no. It's not obvious, and there is no way to quantify it.
You can try. Show me the stats of people saved by the fake vax.
Tons of ways to quantify it. When you see the rates Of vaccinated people dying vs unvaccinated, it becomes obvious.

Bullshit. If these drugs were as effective as as vaccination, it would be easy to have a clinical study which shows the benefit and yet all we have are a handful of shitty studies with either terrible methodology or far too few patients and events to show a significant difference.

It’s easy to show benefit from vaccination.

Lol....the debate on the jab ended months ago.....dOy

You can promote your opinion until the cows come home 100 million Americans never taking the experimental bio agent ( would you count the zeros there :2up:

Tons of ways to quantify it. When you see the rates Of vaccinated people dying vs unvaccinated, it becomes obvious.

Nope, complete fantasy, generated by private companies to generate income. The Commonwealth fund is nothing more than a leftist fundraiser.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back