James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

Lol....the debate on the jab ended months ago.....dOy

You can promote your opinion until the cows come home 100 million Americans never taking the experimental bio agent ( would you count the zeros there :2up:
Yes. Some people are unable to be reached by logic or data. Closed mindedness is a problem.

What makes me a liberal? That I don't hate minorities?
What makes you a lib? How about the fact that you just implied that conservatives hate minorities? That’s pretty much a liberal useful idiot point of view.

Generally the only reason I know someone is unvaccinated is when they're sucking air through a tube jammed down their throat and I just shake my head that people like you are out there causing this.
More fear probably from a fake ass doc who offers no treatment til they are already fucked. Sucks to be you.

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.
Hilarious! What is he 80 years old and140 pounds? BAHAHAHAHA.

You’re an ignorant asshole know it all who sits at home while the rest of us deal with the cascade of bullshit that had been heaped upon us by people such as yourself who can’t tell their elbows from their assholes yet think they’re medical experts who know more than people who have spent their lives learning about it.

You’re a liar. You’re a moron. You’re a jerk.
No, you’re an arrogant, ignorant, know nothing who does nothing but regurgitate you’re party’s propaganda. You’re an asshole, you’re a liar, and you deal with nothing.

I don't know what to legitimately call them anymore. Tyrants, Commies, Traitors.

Democrat, Is too courteous a term to call the left

Liberal,,VERY few actual decent liberals...

Leftist...is the best i can do without using tyrant communist,
I appreciate your grappling with this.

Just keep in mind that Democrats DESPISE the left, and would destroy the left if they could.

Democrats are deranged Nazis, and just like the Nazis, despise the left.

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.
I'll let James punch me in the face as long as I get to return the favor! I'll bet I can damn near put my fist right through his old "Crypt Keeper" skull! :)

You see...I'd like to punch anyone who thinks THEY should have the right to force ME to put an untested vaccine in my body! You want to take that risk? Be my guest. You want to force me to take that same risk? I'm going to tell you to your face that you can kiss my ass!

colfac said:
Generally the only reason I know someone is unvaccinated is when they're sucking air through a tube jammed down their throat and I just shake my head that people like you are out there causing this.

bullshit. If you're a doctor its no wonder this country is in the shape it is in. Look at your own ALLEGED field's history. You damn cowards side with tyrants.>EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

Forum List

Back