James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

No, you’re an arrogant, ignorant, know nothing who does nothing but regurgitate you’re party’s propaganda. You’re an asshole, you’re a liar, and you deal with nothing.
Tell me how much time you’ve spent providing medical care for people with severe COVID?

Let’s hear it.

Tumble said:
Horseshit. Your type doesn't think. You react, like feral children.

after the way your side has behaved specifically since 2016 YOU have the NERVE to call someone else FERAL?? Well. I pray you are joking.

The really sad thing here is that Carville felt totally comfortable talking publicly about committing this kind of violence. The left has normalized violence against others as a means of expressing political disagreement.
I see. You seem to believe in your magaturd decayed brain that you're taking the moral high road here. Noted.

after the way your side has behaved specifically since 2016 YOU have the NERVE to call someone else FERAL?? Well. I pray you are joking.
Pray for whatever you like. 1st amendment gives you that, bud. :113: Freedom, baby. That's what it's all about!

But, I'm not joking. This shit is far from over. A pound of flesh is still demanded from magaturds. They will submit, or they will learn a valuable lesson. The choice is theirs. They fucked up bigly, and many believe it's way past time for them to pay the piper. They're outnumbered in every way.

I actually root for them to resist.

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.

Good, I will present my face which he can punch to his hearts content, then, after that pathetic twerp tires out I will give him one of my own.

Sounds like fun!

Pray for whatever you like. 1st amendment gives you that, bud. :113: Freedom, baby. That's what it's all about!

But, I'm not joking. This shit is far from over. A pound of flesh is still demanded from magaturds. They will submit, or they will learn a valuable lesson. The choice is theirs. They fucked up bigly, and many believe it's way past time for them to pay the piper. They're outnumbered in every way.

Come and get it, chicken shit.

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.
Since they collaborated with China to START COVID ,is it any wonder.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Expect more of this. They're mad they got taken.

Come make us. Do it.

Tell me how much time you’ve spent providing medical care for people with severe COVID?

Let’s hear it.

Let me tell you how much your profession has destroyed itself.

For the first time in my entire life, I did not want to go to an American hospital when I got Covid. This was my only fear. That I would be sick enough to have to go to the hospital, where I would be separated from family, where I would be put on the poison that is Remdesivir (we both know it) and vented (terrible) and die not of Covid, but of the actual treatment. Where I would be denied requested treatment because Big Pharma says no, Big Pharma has to make their $$$.

You will never--read it again--NEVER come back from this. I'm not dumb, and I am an educated woman. I know how this went down. I know about the Covid funds and the Big Pharma payouts. People like me, who had her children fully vaccinated as they were growing up and trusted doctors--when the scales fall off our eyes, they're not coming back on.

I'm a different patient now. You didn't stand up or speak out when it was time. There are legions of us. Welcome to it.

Forum List

Back