James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

If he doesn't get vaccinated now and gets COVID, he has an extremely high risk of doing very poorly. Getting vaccinated now is his best chance to prevent that from happening.

It's not virtue signaling. It's making sure you give organs to people who have the highest chance of keeping those organs for the longest period of time, maximizing the effect of the limited resource which is the only ethical thing to do.

Again, your opinion is ignorant and uninformed.

Lol....100 million Americans think the Vaxxies are kOOks. And they'd be right. Only the real knuckle draggers still put any creedance into the jabs. I mean c'mon now....it's 2022.

The debate ended months ago for 100,000,000 who will never be rolling up their sleeves. Good luck to the Vax obsessed and the next 37 shots! We're all real proud of ya!!! :deal: :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

You know there isn't an unlimited supply of hearts, right? Someone WILL die because he gets the heart. That's a fact. You can't pretend otherwise.

But here a CHOICE was made to exclude someone for political reasons, and you cheer it on because it matches your politics.

Fucking ghoul.

Aka you duscount anyone who doesnt spout your narrative.

They are experts and they arent fucking sponsoted by Pfizer.

Why do we have the worst stats on planet earth?? What are your Lies to that?
No, just saying you can't call anyone an "expert" simply because they say what you want. We have the worst stats because morons think they don't need to get vaccinated and COVID is a hoax.

You know there isn't an unlimited supply of hearts, right? Someone WILL die because he gets the heart. That's a fact. You can't pretend otherwise.
Well you insured he has no chance by pushing a garbage experimental vaccine. So does Pfizer pay you biweekly or weekly?

Honestly, I just think James Carville enjoys watching you sissies clutch your pearls.

Lacing up the Nike's for jab #5 yet sOn???

Little PSA to help out the shot devotees!!!:2up:

267800148_10222039602434611_2961833437745002091_n.jpg

But here a CHOICE was made to exclude someone for political reasons, and you cheer it on because it matches your politics.

Fucking ghoul.
It's a choice to exclude someone for medical reasons, similar to decisions made all the time for transplant listing.

You call it political because you're a political hack who doesn't understand medicine and sees everything as politics.

Organs are a rationed resource. That's why we don't give them to old people. That's why we don't give them to morbidly obese people. That's why we don't give them to people who aren't compliant. That's because we don't want to waste organs.

Well you insured he has no chance by pushing a garbage experimental vaccine. So does Pfizer pay you biweekly or weekly?
No chance? Pretty sure he could get vaccinated today if he wanted to. They'd be more than happy to do so.

Lol....100 million Americans think the Vaxxies are kOOks. And they'd be right. Only the real knuckle draggers still put any creedance into the jabs. I mean c'mon now....it's 2022.

The debate ended months ago for 100,000,000 who will never be rolling up their sleeves. Good luck to the Vax obsessed and the next 37 shots! We're all real proud of ya!!! :deal: :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:
I've never seen people so proud of their own ignorance.

No chance? Pretty sure he could get vaccinated today if he wanted to. They'd be more than happy to do so.
Show me the real vaccine. The one that actually trains your immune system. Oh. That kind isnt offered here now us it??

So we are back to you saying Obey me or die.

100 million Americans think the jabs are ghey. Moving forward, nothing else matters.
The jab obsessed will continue to be ridiculed like the witch burning advocates in the late 1700's.....

26404.jpeg

It's a choice to exclude someone for medical reasons, similar to decisions made all the time for transplant listing.

You call it political because you're a political hack who doesn't understand medicine and sees everything as politics.

Organs are a rationed resource. That's why we don't give them to old people. That's why we don't give them to morbidly obese people. That's why we don't give them to people who aren't compliant. That's because we don't want to waste organs.

Medical reasons my ass. Why aren't we seeing it happening all over the place?

One location, one butthurt political choice.

If you support that, his death in on your head, but since he disagrees with you over vax policy, you will be celebrating.

A Pox on you, your house, and your ilk.

Medical reasons my ass. Why aren't we seeing it happening all over the place?

One location, one butthurt political choice.

If you support that, his death in on your head, but since he disagrees with you over vax policy, you will be celebrating.

A Pox on you, your house, and your ilk.
Who said they aren't including it as standard all over the place? Are you now claiming despite your complete ignorance on transplant protocols what is standard practice in transplant programs?

You're completely clueless as to how big of a moron you are,

He's making the decision not to get listed on the transplant list. His life is in his hands.

Show me the real vaccine. The one that actually trains your immune system. Oh. That kind isnt offered here now us it??

Haha, wow. You really know less than nothing about any of this. Embarrassing.

I'd show you but you'd have no idea what you're looking at anyway. The vaccine that we do have has saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

Obviously.

Forum List

Back