James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

So transplants aren't healthcare?
They're a rationed resource.

Are you now saying that we do deny healthcare to alcohol users, smokers, obese and old people? Is that what you're doing now that you realized that your initial response demonstrates you're full of shit?

Huh? Are you able to track the conversation you dipshit?

Some fucking geniuses are saying that people are being denied healthcare because they're not vaccinated. That's stupid, but they point to people being denied transplants because they're unvaccinated.

Well, people are being denied transplants for lots of reasons. I highlighted a few reasons people are denied transplants such as alcohol use, obesity and old age.

Does anyone say that people are denied healthcare due to old age, obesity and alcohol use? Hell no.

So you see, I've pointed out how full of shit you morons are and suddenly your dementia kicks in and you're no longer capable of abstract thought.
Morons who turn away their own patients and dont prescribe cheap drugs that woyld have saved lives.

That would be you quack

I read countless studies from exoerts you fucking Quack.
You can read countless anything, but if you lack the knowledge to understand them, it might as well be in another language.

And in a way, it is in another language.

They're a rationed resource.

Are you now saying that we do deny healthcare to alcohol users, smokers, obese and old people? Is that what you're doing now that you realized that your initial response demonstrates you're full of shit?

Again, the guy was on the list, being denied just for a COVID vax WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO BE ON IMMUNE SUPPRESANTS ANYWAY is nothing more than virtue signaling.

Again, the guy was on the list, being denied just for a COVID vax WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO BE ON IMMUNE SUPPRESANTS ANYWAY is nothing more than virtue signaling.
Yeah, he's going to be on immune suppressants. Which is why it's so important that he get vaccinated BEFORE his transplant.

They updated their criteria to be sure that people got vaccinated and this guy decided not to follow their rules. So he gets delisted. It sounds like a really stupid decision to me but people make stupid decisions all the time.

You can read countless anything, but if you lack the knowledge to understand them, it might as well be in another language.

And in a way, it is in another language.
Oh BS Those studies are from experts all over the Fucking World where the used them.

Do you want to know why we have the worst stats on Earth. Because of useless Quacks like you.

You inaction on early treatments murdered Americans

Carville always reminded me of that 'Red Skull' villain in Marvel Comics, mostly in the Sgt. Fury and Captain America comics when I was 10.

Almost a dead ringer.

Meh, the pic won't show up.

Yeah, he's going to be on immune suppressants. Which is why it's so important that he get vaccinated BEFORE his transplant.

They updated their criteria to be sure that people got vaccinated and this guy decided not to follow their rules. So he gets delisted. It sounds like a really stupid decision to me but people make stupid decisions all the time.

The vaccine uses the immune system, I doubt it would help if he managed to get infected. he will be in isolation for months if not years.

Yes, I agree the doctors and the administrators make a stupid decision.

The vaccine uses the immune system, I doubt it would help if he managed to get infected. he will be in isolation for months if not years.

Yes, I agree the doctors and the administrators make a stupid decision.
He has an immune system right now. That's why they want him to be vaccinated to use his immune system to generate immunity. Jesus, it's like you have no idea how vaccines work. And what about being in isolation for months if not years? That's absolute nonsense. Transplant patients aren't in isolation.

I tell you what, anyone listening to anything you say about medicine is making a stupid decision. Hard to understand someone more uninformed and oblivious about it than you.

Oh BS Those studies are from experts all over the Fucking World where the used them.

Do you want to know why we have the worst stats on Earth. Because of useless Quacks like you.

You inaction on early treatments murdered Americans
You call them experts but have no idea who any of them are and few if any are done in any scientifically rigorous manner.

But you wouldn't know anything about that because you have no idea what good scientific methodology is.

He has an immune system right now. That's why they want him to be vaccinated to use his immune system to generate immunity. Jesus, it's like you have no idea how vaccines work. And what about being in isolation for months if not years? That's absolute nonsense. Transplant patients aren't in isolation.

I tell you what, anyone listening to anything you say about medicine is making a stupid decision. Hard to understand someone more uninformed and oblivious about it than you.

His immune system right now isn't the issue, even with a vaccine the suppressants will limit its effectiveness.

This is virtue signaling plain and simple by the so called doctors who made the choice to let this man die.

You call them experts but have no idea who any of them are and few if any are done in any scientifically rigorous manner.

But you wouldn't know anything about that because you have no idea what good scientific methodology is.

Again, this coming from a side that thinks a man tucking it in makes him a woman.

His immune system right now isn't the issue, even with a vaccine the suppressants will limit its effectiveness.

This is virtue signaling plain and simple by the so called doctors who made the choice to let this man die.
If he doesn't get vaccinated now and gets COVID, he has an extremely high risk of doing very poorly. Getting vaccinated now is his best chance to prevent that from happening.

It's not virtue signaling. It's making sure you give organs to people who have the highest chance of keeping those organs for the longest period of time, maximizing the effect of the limited resource which is the only ethical thing to do.

Again, your opinion is ignorant and uninformed.

If he doesn't get vaccinated now and gets COVID, he has an extremely high risk of doing very poorly. Getting vaccinated now is his best chance to prevent that from happening.

It's not virtue signaling. It's making sure you give organs to people who have the highest chance of keeping those organs for the longest period of time, maximizing the effect of the limited resource which is the only ethical thing to do.

Again, your opinion is ignorant and uninformed.

Well now he has 100% risk of dying without the transplant. But at least you get to feel morally superior over it, you sick progressive fuck.

Well now he has 100% risk of dying without the transplant. But at least you get to feel morally superior over it, you sick progressive fuck.
If he gets the transplant, someone else dies from not getting it.

It's a limited resource and a lot of people die waiting for transplants every year.

If he gets the transplant, someone else dies from not getting it.

It's a limited resource and a lot of people die waiting for transplants every year.

No, they might get the next heart.

Now he gets nothing and you get to do your superiority dance on his grave.

Aka you duscount anyone who doesnt spout your narrative.

They are experts and they arent fucking sponsoted by Pfizer.

Why do we have the worst stats on planet earth?? What are your Lies to that?

No, they might get the next heart.

Now he gets nothing and you get to do your superiority dance on his grave.
You know there isn't an unlimited supply of hearts, right? Someone WILL die because he gets the heart. That's a fact. You can't pretend otherwise.

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.
Honestly, I just think James Carville enjoys watching you sissies clutch your pearls.

Forum List

Back