James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

Seems to be working fine for you, no matter how many times Dr. Fauci has changed the story, or just been wrong.

No one is stopping you, or trying to make you do anything different ...
And no one else is asking for your permission or advice.

Data changes. COVID changes.

You guys would understand if you had any experience in the scientific fields. But you don't. You're just a bunch of internet know it alls.

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.

I really wish he'd do it...

Data changes. COVID changes.

You guys would understand if you had any experience in the scientific fields. But you don't. You're just a bunch of internet know it alls.

Like I said ... "Seems to be working for you".

It's not like it really needed clarification and I didn't have the impression you needed to stroke your ego anymore
in attempts to manage your insecurities.

Correct. They basically want the unvaccinated put in ghettos where they can be contained and treated like crap. Sound familiar? Of course, the next step would be to require a yellow star to be worn on a jacket or sleeve any time they left the ghetto so other people know who they are and can throw things at them. This is the world they apparently really want.
Let them try it.

That's what I mean. You guys believe what you want to believe. You can't tell who is telling the truth and who is telling you what you want to hear.
I read countless studies from exoerts you fucking Quack.

You and people like you are murderung Americans with your BS. Rest of the world doesnt agree with your Lies.

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.

Sounds like a cajun from Louisiana.

weatherman2020 said:

Then Carville better hope they pass a law that says the unvaxxed person cannot punch you back cause i guarandamntee you, you will not do that to me without getting an epic beatdown.

LOLOLOL You worked for Bill Nye? LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL
Honestly. I think i heard the tears in your voice when you typed that out.

COVID is the same as those two things?

Right now its a fucking flu.
Huh? Are you able to track the conversation you dipshit?

Some fucking geniuses are saying that people are being denied healthcare because they're not vaccinated. That's stupid, but they point to people being denied transplants because they're unvaccinated.

Well, people are being denied transplants for lots of reasons. I highlighted a few reasons people are denied transplants such as alcohol use, obesity and old age.

Does anyone say that people are denied healthcare due to old age, obesity and alcohol use? Hell no.

So you see, I've pointed out how full of shit you morons are and suddenly your dementia kicks in and you're no longer capable of abstract thought.

Huh? Are you able to track the conversation you dipshit?

Some fucking geniuses are saying that people are being denied healthcare because they're not vaccinated. That's stupid, but they point to people being denied transplants because they're unvaccinated.

Well, people are being denied transplants for lots of reasons. I highlighted a few reasons people are denied transplants such as alcohol use, obesity and old age.

Does anyone say that people are denied healthcare due to old age, obesity and alcohol use? Hell no.

So you see, I've pointed out how full of shit you morons are and suddenly your dementia kicks in and you're no longer capable of abstract thought.

So transplants aren't healthcare?

Forum List

Back