James Carville: "Young voters are leaving the Democrat Party in droves."

I agree that both the Obama and Biden Administrations went overboard.

But you must realize that the DoJ has been chasing after Rump because of what he did in the past, not what he's doing now.

What was that old line out of that 1970s TV show "Barretta?"...., "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time."
Let's be honest, Kondor...the Biden DOJ is "chasing" Trump because he's Joe's main political opponent! And please don't lecture anyone about not doing the crime when you support Joe Biden. Joe's been influence peddling for years enriching his family with millions of dollars. THAT is a crime! Hitting Trump with fraud charges on a loan that he paid back with interest and on time borders on farce!

This is pretty shocking coming from James Carville, one of the Democrat party's most prominent strategist. He sees the handwriting on the wall, and what he sees makes him depressed.

Im not buying it.
When liberals get in that booth they don't change
Trump is in for a tuf election

RFK, Jr. just said Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Trump.

He's right.

Arguable. But I will not vote for the Orange Baboon-God, either.

You find me somebody who can push the Trump Agenda without the Trump baggage and I'll vote alongside you.

I am not alone in that thinking.

Let's be honest, Kondor...the Biden DOJ is "chasing" Trump because he's Joe's main political opponent!
You're wrong about that, but there is no way to convince you-and-yours of that perspective, so I will not try.

My perspective? They're doing this because your boy is an arrogant elitist who mocks and thinks he's above the law.

And please don't lecture anyone about not doing the crime when you support Joe Biden. Joe's been influence peddling for years enriching his family with millions of dollars. THAT is a crime!
And if it is, then by all means charge him.
Hitting Trump with fraud charges on a loan that he paid back with interest and on time borders on farce!
Trump presented his enemies with the gift of a chink in his armor and they drove-in the (metaphorical) blade.

Politics is a rough-and-tumble occupation: "If you want a friend, buy a dog." - and do not give your adversaries an opening.

If Trump and his people had not engaged in fraud - even if it ultimately proves victimless - then this would not be happening.

Looks like Teflon Don can't shoot somebody in broad daylight on Fifth Avenue and get away with it, after all... :itsok:

Carve the Crypt Keeper hasn’t been relevant in two decades
1712143000792.png
Biden is looking more and more like him...

You have a candidate on your hands who is so widely reviled that many would vote for a fence post rather than him.

And a great many would rather suffer continued inflation and an open border than vote-in a would-be autocrat.

Under ordinary circumstances your "It's the economy, stupid" meme would work just fine.

However, given the profound flaws in character and intellect repeatedly demonstrated by your boy, that meme loses focus.

You will better understand this on the morning of November 6, 2024.
You have got to be a put on!

A pass? I deal with political reality and vote for who I think think is the least racist white if those are the only options available to me. You pretend it's something more than that because you're afraid to actually address me. Getting all dressed up to fight strawmen isn't impressive to me cosplayers. :laugh:
Numerous blatantly racists quotes by Biden have been posted. Post one by Trump.

You're wrong about that, but there is no way to convince you-and-yours of that perspective, so I will not try.

My perspective? They're doing this because your boy is an arrogant elitist who mocks and thinks he's above the law.

And if it is, then by all means charge him.

Trump presented his enemies with the gift of a chink in his armor and they drove-in the (metaphorical) blade.

Politics is a rough-and-tumble occupation: "If you want a friend, buy a dog." - and do not give your adversaries an opening.

If Trump and his people had not engaged in fraud - even if it ultimately proves victimless - then this would not be happening.

Looks like Teflon Don can't shoot somebody in broad daylight on Fifth Avenue and get away with it, after all... :itsok:
Looks like you on the left are willing to shoot "Democracy" in broad daylight in courtrooms across the country because you don't think you can beat Trump at the polls! It's sleazy. It's something we've NEVER done in America! But that's who you on the left have become, Kondor. You're willing to make a mockery of our Justice System because you don't like someone's politics!

Numerous blatantly racists quotes by Buden have been posted. Post one by Trump.
Is there a point? Do you honestly care? I don't think any of you have the capacity to stop with the cosplay.

For one, I mentioned before he and his father were sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination over their refusal to rent apartments to black people. They settled.

He took out an ad in the paper to call for the torture and execution of Black and Hispanic teens who's confessions of rape were obtained after hours of interrogation by police where they didn't have their parents or lawyers present and then when they were exonerated a decade later he took out another ad to call their settlement a disgrace.

He argued that Obama was an illegitimate President, actually born in Kenya and secretly a Muslim working to undermine America from within.

He instituted a Muslim travel ban.

He suggested Fani Willis was sleeping with a gang banger she was prosecuting.

This is a silly argument. Pretending as if there aren't plenty of people who view Trump as racist is silly. As silly as pretending I don't think Biden is also racist or that he's still better than Trump. You're silly little boys with silly little arguments. You should feel free to disagree with my opinions but I don't know why you frail whites insist on inventing a strawman opinion that I don't actually have. Have you all really grown that soft?

Last edited:
Is there a point? Do you honestly care? I don't think any of you have the capacity to stop with the cosplay.

For one, I mentioned before he and his father were sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination over their refusal to rent apartments to black people. They settled.

He took out an ad in the paper to call for the torture and execution of Black and Hispanic teens who's confessions of rape were obtained after hours of interrogation by police where they didn't have their parents or lawyers present and then when they were exonerated a decade later he took out another ad to call their settlement a disgrace.

He argued that Obama was an illegitimate President, actually born in Kenya and secretly a Muslim working to undermine America from within.

He instituted a Muslim travel ban.

He suggested Fani Willis was sleeping with a gang banger she was prosecuting.

This is a silly argument. Pretending as if there aren't plenty of people who view Trump as racist is silly. As silly as pretending I don't think Biden is also racist or that he's still better than Trump. You're silly little boys with silly little arguments. You should feel free to disagree with my opinions but I don't know why you frail whites insist on inventing a strawman opinion that I don't actually have. Have you all really grown that soft?
Soft? You'd have to be soft in the head supporting the man who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill that put more black people in Federal prisons than any other piece of legislation in the country's history, Curried! Why would ANY black person support that guy?

Soft? You'd have to be soft in the head supporting the man who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill that put more black people in Federal prisons than any other piece of legislation in the country's history, Curried! Why would ANY black person support that guy?
Because he doesn't support it now and on the other side are Republican voters who never saw a police murder they couldn't justify?

Stupid is as stupid does. They will forever be stupid unfortunately.

Stupid is as stupid does. They will forever be stupid unfortunately.
Who's the they? The blacks voters who don't think like you think they should? But you're not a racist right... :dunno:

Like I said, all the right has are frail whites.

Because he doesn't support it now and on the other side are Republican voters who never saw a police murder they couldn't justify?

The number of blacks killed by police is statistically none.

Police kill white people in much higher numbers.

Forum List

Back