James Carville: "Young voters are leaving the Democrat Party in droves."

They dont need to vote for Trump (though many will). All they have to do is not vote Biden this time and it becomes a landslide victory for Trump.
That is possible, based upon polls this Spring-time, but November 5, 2024 is a very, very, VERY long way off...

"...a straight shooter like DJT."
nicholas-cage-funny.gif

Me? I'm not deluding myself at all. I have zero party loyalty. I am looking at either writing-in Haley or voting for RFK.

I voted for Old Joe last time but I'm having a great deal of difficulty with the idea of repeating that mistake.

And I'd rather vote for a fence post than vote for the Orange Baboon... a grifter, autocrat and modern-day Benedict Arnold.
The problem is not President Trump, it is you and your ignorance of President Trump.

Actually, he made circus clowns out of you folks. And it's still hilarious to this day.
By being the first ex President to be criminally indicted after being civilly found liable for sexual assault and defamation? :dunno: :laugh:

Nobody said they were, idiot. They own the Libertarian Party, though, and it's never been a secret. Rest of your post is just you sucking their asses.
Oh look, another leftard rocket scientist. ^^^

I figured out the Democrats. They're the party of STUPID. They get the STUPID vote.

So now I'm solely responsible for my only viable political choices being Trump and Biden? :dunno:

The problem with cosplay Marvin is you have to play stupid. It's a weird choice you cosplayers make. :laugh:

You can vote for whoever you want (or no one at all). You CHOOSE (repeatedly) to vote for the guy who said he doesn't want his white kids in the same room as you. It's called low self-esteem. You're the poster boy.

Why are we supposed to care about what Clinton's crusty old strategist thinks?

Well for one thing, up until you folks went full-retard, Carville was the intellectual head and strategist for the Democrat Party.

I'm surprised that myself, a Republican is having to tell you this. Turn in your Democrat card immediately, you have failed.

Well for one thing, up until you folks went full-retard, Carville was the intellectual head and strategist for the Democrat Party.

I'm surprised that myself, a Republican is having to tell you this. Turn in your Democrat card immediately, you have failed.
The failure is yours, cupcake. I've never been a registered democrat in my life.

You can vote for whoever you want (or no one at all). You CHOOSE (repeatedly) to vote for the guy who said he doesn't want his white kids in the same room as you. It's called low self-esteem. You're the poster boy.
I can choose Marvin and I choose to vote for who I think is the less racist, weaker white. You have to pretend that point of view doesn't exist so you can rush on to your weak ass soy boy racism. Let me know when you cuck whites start being proud boy racists again. :laugh:

Carville has been hurling over what's become of the Dem party since Obama 1.0

I can choose Marvin and I choose to vote for who I think is the less racist, weaker white. You have to pretend that point of view doesn't exist so you can rush on to your weak ass soy boy racism. Let me know when you cuck whites start being proud boy racists again. :laugh:

You CHOOSE (repeatedly) to vote for the guy who said he doesn't want his white kids in the same room as you. That's as cucked as you can get, and Joe knows it. He's laughing his ass off at you.

Me? I'm not deluding myself at all. I have zero party loyalty. I am looking at either writing-in Haley or voting for RFK.

I voted for Old Joe last time but I'm having a great deal of difficulty with the idea of repeating that mistake.

And I'd rather vote for a fence post than vote for the Orange Baboon... a grifter, autocrat and modern-day Benedict Arnold.

So you threw Old Joe and your party under the bus already? :laughing0301:

You would have cheered when Alabama indicted MLK, Jr., too.
Because Trump being held liable for sexual assault and his criminal attempts to remain in power after losing the election are like segregationist Alabama indicating MLK Jr over his Civil Rights activism, how exactly? You going to try to explain this one or can we chalk it up to more silly shit that comes out of your cosplaying mouth? :dunno: :laugh:

You CHOOSE (repeatedly) to vote for the guy who said he doesn't want his white kids in the same room as you. That's as cucked as you can get, and Joe knows it. He's laughing his ass off at you.
The Joe that's forced to have a Black woman as his own running mate to remain a viable candidate? I don't care how cuckolded old racist whites in the Democrat party feel.... :laugh:

Forum List

Back