James Carville: "Young voters are leaving the Democrat Party in droves."

This is pretty shocking coming from James Carville, one of the Democrat party's most prominent strategist. He sees the handwriting on the wall, and what he sees makes him depressed.

When an 80-year old talks about what young people are thinking I leave the computer and get a snack

At least we agree you voted for the guy wearing a KKK hood and robe.

You used to lie about it.

lol
I never lie about. I don't nor have a I ever lived in Virginia so I've never voted in a Virginia election but I did certainly support Northams moves to dismantle Confederate iconography.

The current younger generations are bankrupt before they get their first job. We spent their money and stuck them with the debt.

The younger generation has been totally F'ed over by government. They have no idea. Enslaved to a $35 trillion dollar debt, out of control inflation and multi trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see. The party is over, we have reached the end stage where the only way to maintain this house of cards for a while longer is to seriously screw over the current younger generations.

Already they can't afford to buy a house. An education cost what a house used to cost. Government is saying they will have to work until they are 70 and most will die before they collect one cent of a defunct Social Security that steals 16% of their wages.

When I was their age Democrats were robbing me blind, but I still had an opportunity to escape the Dem plantation and become wealthy.
And the day of reconning is coming within 10 years. The sooner we get rid of the big spenders, the better. We're on an unsustainable course and the younger generations will pay dearly unless we get Democrats and neocons out. MAGA

You think all whites are racist
Nonsense. Of course there are non racist whites. There is no real argument however against white American culture not being deeply racist, historically speaking, or that the vestiges of that racism are all gone. This country only eliminated apartheid 60 years ago. Don't go patting yourselves on the back just yet.

Nonsense. Of course there are non racist whites. There is no real argument however against white American culture not being deeply racist, historically speaking, or that the vestiges of that racism are all gone. This country only eliminated apartheid 60 years ago. Don't go patting yourselves on the back just yet.

Here's one of the whites you claim "isn't racist":

1712090644892.png

Here's one of the whites you claim "isn't racist":

View attachment 926209
I didn't claim dressing up in a KKK costume and black face wasn't racist Marvin. That's you being too afraid to have real conversations again. :itsok:

I said I don't care about whatever racist attitudes he had in college if as an adult he's going to be a good little white ally and help dismantle the vestiges of Confederate iconography.

I didn't claim dressing up in a KKK costume and black face wasn't racist Marvin. That's you being too afraid to have real conversations again. :itsok:

I said I don't care about whatever racist attitudes he had in college if as an adult he's going to be a good little white ally and help dismantle the vestiges of Confederate iconography.

Here's another white you claim "isn't racist":

1712091337953.png

Here's another white you claim "isn't racist":

View attachment 926211
More silly cosplay from the cosplayer.

Of course you are Marvin. All you racists are cuckolded and afraid to be honest about your true selves. It's why you pretend the Presidential race happens in a vacuum and that we don't have one white racist who said he didn't want his kids to go to school with black children vs another who was fined twice for refusing to rent apartments to black people.

"If you can't decide whether you're voting for me or for Trump, then you ain't black!" -Joe Biden

I guess you get to be black, right? :laugh:
You guess? Is that how you think being black works Marvin? How long are you going to hide behind Biden? How feeble of a racist are you that 90 year old Biden is your meat shield? :dunno: :laugh:

You guess? Is that how you think being black works Marvin? How long are you going to hide behind Biden? How feeble of a racist are you that 90 year old Biden is your meat shield? :dunno: :laugh:

No, Joe Biden thinks that. That's why he said it. So do you obviously, since you're voting for him. I know you're dumb, but I refuse to believe you're so dumb you can't tell me and Joe Biden apart.

No, Joe Biden thinks that. That's why he said it.
And? I dont think that. Do you?
So do you obviously, since you're voting for him.
Thats not how voting works Marvin. I have other concerns than stupid shit Biden says. Or stupid shit Trump says for that matter. You have to pretend otherwise just so you can get to your racist comments but you do it in the weakest way possible that it loses whatever umph it had to begin with. Being a pussy racist is not the troll you think it is.... :laugh:
I know you're dumb, but I refuse to believe you're so dumb you can't tell me and Joe Biden apart.
I know you're such a coward racist that you feel the need to pretend I support Biden because of those words. It's so silly Marvin. You're a silly racist and I can't really be mad at silly racists, only amused. You're an amusing little clown. :lmao:

And? I dont think that. Do you?

Thats not how voting works Marvin. I have other concerns than stupid shit Biden says. Or stupid shit Trump says for that matter. You have to pretend otherwise just so you can get to your racist comments but you do it in the weakest way possible that it loses whatever umph it had to begin with. Being a pussy racist is not the troll you think it is.... :laugh:

I know you're such a coward racist that you feel the need to pretend I support Biden because of those words. It's so silly Marvin. You're a silly racist and I can't really be mad at silly racists, only amused. You're an amusing little clown. :lmao:

Calm down. I talked to Joe Biden, and he and I agree that since you're voting for him again, you can continue to be black.

"If you can't decide whether you're voting for me or for Trump, then you ain't black!" -Joe Biden

Calm down. I talked to Joe Biden, and he and I agree that since you're voting for him again, you can continue to be black.

Why wouldn't I be calm about you being a pussy racist trying to hide behind feeble Joe Biden? :dunno: :laugh:

Because he hates in the same way they hate.

Hates? Sorry you're so thin-skinned.

You must have had one hell of a hard time dealing with the bullies on the playground. :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back