James Comey: History will see you as an American Coward (if the left doesn't burn the books)

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I worked nearly a decade in law enforcement. I've seen the comments today on TV and radio from countless formed lawyers, prosecutors and others.

And all say the same. I've NEVER seen a prosecutor lay out the entire case for an indictment....clearly showing the defendant lied and committed the standard for the charge....just to then do a 180 and day "but we ain't charging her".

If you all still think the system in DC is fair you're retarded.
If you think there are actually 2 parties you're an idiot.

There is THEM...the DC elites....and us....the peasants.

He will go down in history as a coward. We'll NEVER know who said what to him....what deals were made....or....what THREATS were made.....

But he will forever hold this legacy as a coward who basically just gave her a pass.

He will go down in history as a coward. We'll NEVER know who said what to him....what deals were made....or....what THREATS were made.....

But he will forever hold this legacy as a coward who basically just gave her a pass.

He stated the truth of her crimes, and the truth that she is above the law. He let America know she is a criminal, but that the reality is democrats are not subject to the law. This is the reality of our world, we are a corrupt nation where laws do not apply to those like Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Lois Lerner, or Loretta Lynch.

I worked nearly a decade in law enforcement. I've seen the comments today on TV and radio from countless formed lawyers, prosecutors and others.

And all say the same. I've NEVER seen a prosecutor lay out the entire case for an indictment....clearly showing the defendant lied and committed the standard for the charge....just to then do a 180 and day "but we ain't charging her".

Todays' decision has shown me that we have finally arrived at one-party rule. The next step is 'one-world' rule; but by the time that occurs, I'll be gratefully dead...........:cool-45:.

He stated the truth of her crimes, and the truth that she is above the law. He let America know she is a criminal, but that the reality is democrats are not subject to the law. This is the reality of our world, we are a corrupt nation where laws do not apply to those like Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Lois Lerner, or Loretta Lynch.

I don't know if I've ever been more disgusted by Washington DC than I am today.

16y36j.jpg

How many people have ever been charged with having their own server !?

Ahh, phase 2! I called it.

Time to attack Comey! So what just a few days ago Trump's camp said Lynch must agree to follow the FBIs recommendation. Until the FBI recommends NOTHING, Nada, zilch!

Now Trump is saying the system is rigged. Mr. 3500 Lawsuits is complaining about the system.

So what they said follow the FBI....So what they did. And so what Trump changed his mind on it.

Now it's time to attack Comey

He laid out a case to press charges.....
Then he said he's not going to......

Huh?
What the hell happened here.....

How many people have ever been charged with having their own server !?

How many people have been charged with taking top secret materials out of secure environments and exposing them to foreign intelligence operatives?

A great many, most of whom have subsequently been shot.

Huh?

The reality that we are a banana republic and that democrats are not subject to the law.

He laid out the case, so America would know she is guilty, then bowed to the fact that the law has no power over her. We are not a nation of laws, we are a nation of lies, ruled by crooks.

:rofl:

yes, they're supposed to charge her for your winngnut purpose.

:cuckoo:

wow, nearly a decade. so you are some kind of authoritay? haha.

ad hominem vs. argumentum ad verecundiam

it is safe to say that you did not understand what comey said. and he really laid it out, for even the most retarded.

Huh?

The reason for the confusion is he didn't lay out a case to press charges. Then said he's not going to.

Here's the problem with that. I bet if we spent millions of dollars trying to prove you did something wrong some time in your life, they could probably do it.

Yes, it is different for Hillary. You and I don't have hundreds of people second guessing what we do and spreading all sorts of crazy rumors about us.

Prosecutors generally do not push for charges unless they believe they can actually win their case. When they believe there is not enough evidence for a conviction, they choose against prosecution. It's amazing how few of you understand how our justice system works.

It's funny when you think about it (actually quite sad) but as a kid, I remember my Father telling us kids that we should "pray for our leaders each night" and our Pastor praying for our "leaders" - that God give them the wisdom to lead wisely.

We tell our children to tell the truth. We expect a witness in a court of law to "swear to God to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth" and we threaten jail time if they don't.

What the heck do we tell our children today? "screw it Son. Tell a lie, your leaders do it everyday".

This country is so screwed....

Here's the problem with that. I bet if we spent millions of dollars trying to prove you did something wrong some time in your life, they could probably do it.

Yes, it is different for Hillary. You and I don't have hundreds of people second guessing what we do and spreading all sorts of crazy rumors about us.

I don't recall you crying about all the money spent to prosecute Skooter Libby.

Forum List

Back