James O'Keefe tweets to Secretary Sebelius: Might want to cancel your plans tomorrow

A convicted felon threatening a government official?

Isn't that a parole violation?

So, HOW many quarts of Thunderbird have you downed today?

brian-bum-wine-bar-lebanon-dec12.jpg

O'Keefe settled in a civil suit

Deflection from thread topic.

Give the poor guy a break. He just found out that one of his heroes is a convicted felon! :D

The felony charges were dropped and O'Keefe was convicted of a misdemeanor.

However, Uncensored's response to you that he settled in civil court is also wrong. O'Keefe was convicted in a criminal court.

He is a convicted lawbreaker and the recidivisim joke is still a good one. :)

Different cases.

I had forgotten about the Landrieu thing.

I find it amusing that Dedreo posts a link of a misdemeanor conviction and demands this makes O'Keefe a "convicted felon."

It's the Thunderbird, I'm telling ya....

You claimed he was a "CONVICTED FELON" and "ON PAROLE."

Neither claim is true.

O'keefe is a convicted felon.

The felony charges were dropped and O'Keefe was convicted of a misdemeanor.

However, Uncensored's response to you that he settled in civil court is also wrong. O'Keefe was convicted in a criminal court.

He is a convicted lawbreaker and the recidivisim joke is still a good one. :)

I missed the part where it was reduced to a misdemeanor! Mea culpa!

A conviction in a federal court is still a conviction. If O'Keefe had been caught committing another crime during that probationary period he would have had to serve hard time for the balance of that probation on top of the penalty for his subsequent crime.

You claimed he was a "CONVICTED FELON" and "ON PAROLE."

Neither claim is true.

O'keefe is a convicted felon.

As far as probation vs parole is concerned;

As a convicted felon O'Keefe was one small step away from being incarcerated.

Wrong, he isn't a felon, you fucking dipstick.

I'm sure O'Queef will get them this time!

Say, how is your little criminal group ACORN doing, Comrade?

Unfortunately, it was derailed because of the mass hysteria brought about by the fake pimp video.

Amazing contribution to the political landscape by the party of shameless, unethical, journalistic, wanna-be, ditto heads!

You aught to be proud!

The video I saw was rather straight forward. Are you saying the words that came out of the Acorn worker were faked?

Say, how is your little criminal group ACORN doing, Comrade?

Unfortunately, it was derailed because of the mass hysteria brought about by the fake pimp video.

Amazing contribution to the political landscape by the party of shameless, unethical, journalistic, wanna-be, ditto heads!

You aught to be proud!

The video I saw was rather straight forward. Are you saying the words that came out of the Acorn worker were faked?

I am saying the supposed questions being asked are faked. O'Keefe fraudulently claimed he was wearing a pimp costume and identified himself as a pimp. At no time in his videos do you ever see anyone asking a question. It is always off camera

The Navigator will get a promotion. Thats the way things work in the Obama administration, the first presidential administration in history that could actually be subject to a RICO prosecution.

So, I missed the news. Did O'Keefe surprise Sebelius with any videos?

They are still being photoshopped

Just speculating here but if we look at O'keefe's criminal modus operandi he probably hacked into the ACA website and stole the personal information of some unfortunate individual(s). He would have videotaped all of this and is trying to get it aired on some rightwing news outlet.

However said rightwing news outlet probably decided to run it past their lawyers before airing this and the lawyers decided that they didn't want to be party to the hacking of a federal website and the theft of personal information via the internet.

Granted I might be 100% wrong in my speculation here and it wouldn't be the first time either. However O'keefe does have a track record of playing fast and loose when it comes to the law and even rightwing news organizations need to make sure that they don't expose themselves needlessly.

So, I missed the news. Did O'Keefe surprise Sebelius with any videos?

Just speculating here but if we look at O'keefe's criminal modus operandi he probably hacked into the ACA website and stole the personal information of some unfortunate individual(s). He would have videotaped all of this and is trying to get it aired on some rightwing news outlet.

However said rightwing news outlet probably decided to run it past their lawyers before airing this and the lawyers decided that they didn't want to be party to the hacking of a federal website and the theft of personal information via the internet.

Granted I might be 100% wrong in my speculation here and it wouldn't be the first time either. However O'keefe does have a track record of playing fast and loose when it comes to the law and even rightwing news organizations need to make sure that they don't expose themselves needlessly.

O'Keefe doesn't have the balls

Just like his "expose" on voter fraud. He goes up and identifies himself as someone else and when given the book to sign as proof....he runs away

Then claims he has proved how easy voter fraud is

You aught to be proud!

I am saying the supposed questions being asked are faked. O'Keefe fraudulently claimed he was wearing a pimp costume and identified himself as a pimp. At no time in his videos do you ever see anyone asking a question. It is always off camera

How do you have a fake question? Could you explain?

Just like his "expose" on voter fraud. He goes up and identifies himself as someone else and when given the book to sign as proof....he runs away

If he signed the book, he would be committing a crime. Then hypocrite assholes like you would be calling him a criminal.

Its easy enough. You ask someone an innocent question:

Do you like Asparagus?
The response is: I hate it, makes me sick actually

In editing, you change the question to: Do you like America?
Then tape it over the response: I hate it, makes me sick actually

James O'Keefe at his best

Its easy enough. You ask someone an innocent question:

Do you like Asparagus?
The response is: I hate it, makes me sick actually

In editing, you change the question to: Do you like America?
Then tape it over the response: I hate it, makes me sick actually

The unedited version of the tape was made available to the press, so your theory is pure horseshit, just like all your other theories.

If he signed the book, he would be committing a crime. Then hypocrite assholes like you would be calling him a criminal.

If he signed the book, the person at the desk can verify his identity and stop him from voting. Running away before that point proves nothing

Forum List

Back