James O'Keefe tweets to Secretary Sebelius: Might want to cancel your plans tomorrow

Why hasn't Sebulius resigned by now?

Isn't the threat of an O'Keefe video enough to send her packing?

O'keefe made his threat against Sibelius on 11/19. Today is the 25th. Almost an entire week and nothing has come of it. Was O'keefe just crying wolf because he needed some attention?

Its easy enough. You ask someone an innocent question:

Do you like Asparagus?
The response is: I hate it, makes me sick actually

In editing, you change the question to: Do you like America?
Then tape it over the response: I hate it, makes me sick actually

James O'Keefe at his best

If only that had actually happened.

And you fuckwads have the NERVE to impugn the integrity of O'Keefe..

The unedited version of the tape was made available to the press, so your theory is pure horseshit, just like all your other theories.

I posted the unedited video in this thread.

RW has room for either ethics, or party.

Of course he chose party.

Do you like Asparagus?

Damn the federal government for having "the NERVE to impugn the integrity of O'Keefe" by arresting him on felony charges for committing illegal acts on federal property.

The signature is part of the verification process.

Really?

So, poll workers are handwriting experts with sample signatures to compare? :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Most polls never required a photo ID. It has worked very well.

Yeah, for you scumbag dims who depend on voter fraud.

Republicans are saying that it doesn't.

They are saying that honest elections would be a refreshing change. democrats will fight to the death to keep THAT from happening, though..

Do you like Asparagus?

Integrity and O'Keefe in the same sentence?

bLeTwUg6RPi9OQC5ztDQ_polls_roflmfao_0118_375250_poll_xlarge.jpg

Last edited:
Serial Liar, James O’Keefe, Releases Another Deceitfully Edited Video: ObamaCare Edition
Posted by: Mark @ 1:28 pm

Some people are just gluttons for punishment. Take James O’Keefe for instance. The petulant, wannabe ambush journalist has already been exposed as a purveyor of dishonest videos that are deceptively edited in order to slander his victims. He was caught trying to execute a perverse scheme to seduce a CNN reporter. He had to pay a $100,000 to settle a defamation suit brought by a former ACORN staffer. And he was convicted of criminal behaviour in a stunt he tried to pull in Louisiana.

Look, you're a leftist - ergo a shameless liar with zero integrity, party above all.

This goes for the hate site you link as your source, as well.

But comrade sparky? O'Keefe never paid a dime in defamation settlement. See, you and the hate site are blatantly lying. O'Keefe settled for taping a conversation without permission.

{ACORN employees "may be able to bring a private suit against O'Keefe and Giles for recording a confidential conversation," according to the report, completed while now-Gov. Jerry Brown was attorney general. Brown had been asked to investigate by then-Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger.}

Conservative activist pays $100,000 to former ACORN worker - Los Angeles Times

Hey, you have a party to serve, you can't let a little thing like integrity get in your way...

Serial Liar, James O’Keefe, Releases Another Deceitfully Edited Video: ObamaCare Edition
Posted by: Mark @ 1:28 pm

Some people are just gluttons for punishment. Take James O’Keefe for instance. The petulant, wannabe ambush journalist has already been exposed as a purveyor of dishonest videos that are deceptively edited in order to slander his victims. He was caught trying to execute a perverse scheme to seduce a CNN reporter. He had to pay a $100,000 to settle a defamation suit brought by a former ACORN staffer. And he was convicted of criminal behaviour in a stunt he tried to pull in Louisiana.

Look, you're a leftist - ergo a shameless liar with zero integrity, party above all.

This goes for the hate site you link as your source, as well.

But comrade sparky? O'Keefe never paid a dime in defamation settlement. See, you and the hate site are blatantly lying. O'Keefe settled for taping a conversation without permission.

{ACORN employees "may be able to bring a private suit against O'Keefe and Giles for recording a confidential conversation," according to the report, completed while now-Gov. Jerry Brown was attorney general. Brown had been asked to investigate by then-Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger.}

Conservative activist pays $100,000 to former ACORN worker - Los Angeles Times

Hey, you have a party to serve, you can't let a little thing like integrity get in your way...

Your own link says that O'keefe paid $100,000! :lol:

Forum List

Back