James "The Sweeper" Comey To Be Investigated

Prove Comey leaked a memo prior to Trump's tweet about recording Comey...

You haven't been following along have you?
Comey's memos were used by the press the day before Comey claimed he released the info due to Trumps tweet.
That's a claim which no one has proven.

Why would Trumps Lawyer make a statement that could be so easily debunked?
Lawyers say all sorts of things. Being a biased proponent for his client, nothing he says is taken at face value. In this case specifically, we have The NY Times article he's referencing and there's no mention of a memo; unlike the article days later about the claim Trump asked Comey to let the investigation into Flynn go, which reportedly was memorialized in a memo.

I guess we'll see if his claim was true soon enough.
Of course we will. It saying it now, when there's no proof to back it up, is somewhat premature, don't ya think?

You haven't been following along have you?
Comey's memos were used by the press the day before Comey claimed he released the info due to Trumps tweet.

Lawyers say all sorts of things. Being a biased proponent for his client, nothing he says is taken at face value. In this case specifically, we have The NY Times article he's referencing and there's no mention of a memo; unlike the article days later about the claim Trump asked Comey to let the investigation into Flynn go, which reportedly was memorialized in a memo.

Of course we will. It saying it now, when there's no proof to back it up, is somewhat premature, don't ya think?

Despite your torture of the english language I was able to discern your message....
And you pretty much repeated what I just said.

Despite your torture of the english language I was able to discern your message....
And you pretty much repeated what I just said.
Torture??

LOLOL

Your desperation is noted. I accidentally added one word, "it," where it doesn't belong. :rolleyes:

Your desperation aside, no, we're not saying the same thing. You asserted the unproven claim that Comey leaked a memo before Trump tweeted about the possibility their conversation was recorded. I claim there is no proof to back that up, it's merely a lawyer grandstanding for his client. I said it's premature to assert such a claim. Do you agree with that?

Prove Comey's memos were classified....

See post 13.

Why? There's no evidence of anything in post #13.

Try this.

18 U.S. Code § 641 - Public money, property or records

Try what? That statute is in regards to embezzlement and theft. What happened to your claim of leaks?

Whoever embezzles, steals, purloins, or knowingly converts....

He lied about the time line, he claimed he released the document after a Trump tweet about possible tapes, when in fact he did it the day before that tweet. He also said he did it in hopes of getting a special prosecutor, so he basically did it with a personal purpose, can you say revenge? Those memos were government property, created on government computers, on government time.

Now he will have to go back and correct the record because he got the time line wrong, failure to do so could result in perjury charges.

Not sure if any of that is true or not, but it has nothing to do with the claims you made. You ready to admit you were wrong before you try to change the subject?

Are the Golden Showers you took with Hillary Clinton and Putin's Russian Hookers at a Uranium One owned Motel in Moscow True?

Comey has done nothing but coverup crimes committed by Obama and Clinton, and now that Karma is going to smack him right in his cocksucking face.
:lol:

Link?

Not seeing anything about this on FOX.

I heard it on Hannity, but can't find a link.

If it was actually true, I imagine that it would be carried by every news source on the planet.

the tree troll post anything actually true ?

naw, not a chance.

From the very beginning Comey was a Clinton lackey ...shame on him! SHAME....disgusting!

Comey was a Clinton lackey?

Odd, given that he stipulated that Bubba's clandestine meeting with Lynch on an airport tarmac was a turning point for him and the FBI, regarding the email scandal.

Your observation, and Comey's own sworn testimony, seem to contradict each other.

Comey may, indeed, be a lot of things, and he may very well be trying to cover his tracks (and his ass), however...

I do not believe that Comey was a 'Clinton lackey', based on all we know, to date...

The Whitehouse is filing Criminal Complaints with The DOJ and Senate Judiciary Committee as reported by Fox News.

Yah done Phucked Up Son!

this definitely falls under the scope of the special investigation

the leftards asked for

--LOL

comey is "leaker" in at least nine leaks alone

this guy is in capital T -r-o-u-b-l-e

as the leftard narrative is down the drain

--LOL
Forgets to record the Clinton interview, but all of a sudden is studious note taker. Sure...

complains about trump saying hope

while agreeing to changing the wording to matter

during the clinton email investigation

The Whitehouse is filing Criminal Complaints with The DOJ and Senate Judiciary Committee as reported by Fox News.

Yah done Phucked Up Son!
Trump sues everyone. The whiny little bitch usually backs down.
One example: He sued Bill Maher because Bill said trump's mother was an orangutan and demanded to see his birth certificate.
Tramp caved. Bill humiliated him.
so - back to the topic.

look for some people to start falling.

Yah done Phucked Up Son!
One example: He sued Bill Maher because Bill said trump's mother was an orangutan and demanded to see his birth certificate.
so - back to the topic.

So exactly what is Trump going to sue Comey about?

Yah done Phucked Up Son!

this definitely falls under the scope of the special investigation

the leftards asked for

--LOL

comey is "leaker" in at least nine leaks alone

this guy is in capital T -r-o-u-b-l-e

as the leftard narrative is down the drain

--LOL
Forgets to record the Clinton interview, but all of a sudden is studious note taker. Sure...
Proves he was always a left wing hack... No evidence when it involves democrats... The man out himself as unethical..

Yah done Phucked Up Son!
so - back to the topic.

It is not a law suit. It is a demand that criminal investigation be started against James Comey for releasing of classified information. The 'Complaint' will hold excerpts of testimony under oath.

Yah done Phucked Up Son!
so - back to the topic.

It is not a law suit. It is a demand that criminal investigation be started against James Comey for releasing of classified information. The 'Complaint' will hold excerpts of testimony under oath.

THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE is NOW CONSIDERING SUBPOENA FOR James "THE SWEEPER" Comey. He is now being INVESTIGATED for being one of the PRIMARY LEAKERS of CLASSIFIED INTEL in this WHOLE SCANDAL

either way - the leak itself was illegal unless someone can tell me otherwise.

From the very beginning Comey was a Clinton lackey ...shame on him! SHAME....disgusting!

Comey was a Clinton lackey?

Odd, given that he stipulated that Bubba's clandestine meeting with Lynch on an airport tarmac was a turning point for him and the FBI, regarding the email scandal.

Your observation, and Comey's own sworn testimony, seem to contradict each other.

Comey may, indeed, be a lot of things, and he may very well be trying to cover his tracks (and his ass), however...

I do not believe that Comey was a 'Clinton lackey', based on all we know, to date...

I don't believe that Mutha Phucka or trust him one bit.

HE WAS SO CONCERNED?

He had to power to do something about it.

SO WHY DIDN'T HE?

It's just another scam and cover story he is using to weasel out of his situation.

Yah done Phucked Up Son!

Oh man..this is getting good! You mean that Comey's attorneys will be able to depose White House officials in a court of law? Jackpot!!!! Now they can subpoena the tapes with a court order.

Exactly!

Let Comey testify in court and demand Trump testify under oath

Fastest path to impeachment

either way - the leak itself was illegal unless someone can tell me otherwise.
IF THE SENATE JUDICIARY WANTS TO SUBPOENA HIM AFTER HIS TESTIMONY AND ADMITTANCE HE LEAKED PRIVILEGED INTEL, THEN IT SURE AS SHIT WAS ILLEGAL.

Forum List

Back