James Woods...gotta love him.

If Obama had done that, the MSM would be showering him with love and adoration...and yet, millions of Americans can't see the game being played. In fact, they willingly fall for the game.

The MSM has built Trump into such a mindless monster, they can't now report something good he has done.

Another example of this is the near total lack of reporting on the Korean War soldiers returning home. The entire MSM just about ignored this story. Trump manages to get their bodies home, after all previous presidents had failed, yet he gets no credit by the MSM.

Much like the right wing press refused to commend BO. The left wing press can't commend Trump. Is it any wonder Americans are so divided?

Like those bones belonged to US Vets MIA.:rolleyes: Actually we pay his salary, and I'd rather see it go to the homeless and food shelters rather than the dead.
Lol
Fuck the nanny state...

Fuck the cemeteries.

This is what Trump has always done, used other people's money to give to charity if he can part with it and has not in the past , he certainty would not give of his own money.
His salary is his money.

Our money you mean.
If Obama had done that, the MSM would be showering him with love and adoration...and yet, millions of Americans can't see the game being played. In fact, they willingly fall for the game.

The MSM has built Trump into such a mindless monster, they can't now report something good he has done.

Another example of this is the near total lack of reporting on the Korean War soldiers returning home. The entire MSM just about ignored this story. Trump manages to get their bodies home, after all previous presidents had failed, yet he gets no credit by the MSM.

Much like the right wing press refused to commend BO. The left wing press can't commend Trump. Is it any wonder Americans are so divided?

Like those bones belonged to US Vets MIA.:rolleyes: Actually we pay his salary, and I'd rather see it go to the homeless and food shelters rather than the dead.
Typical Liberal. Trying to tell someone how and where to donate their money.

Just trying to get votes. And that is our money, and he works for us. He has forgot that part, and I am a Dem and so I am his enemy, according to his words.

Our money you mean.

Just trying to get votes. And that is our money, and he works for us. He has forgot that part, and I am a Dem and so I am his enemy, according to his words.
You don't know why he donated. You are wrong, the money from his salary is his. Plain and simple. And Dems say he is the enemy. Your ideology makes you irrational.

Our money you mean.

You don't know why he donated. You are wrong, the money from his salary is his. Plain and simple. And Dems say he is the enemy. Your ideology makes you irrational.

Well he wants the vote, the va vote, and he is making more money from pay to play schemes, you would think he'd give a hell of a lot more to charity, but do you have a report of that?? NO, and I doubt you will find one.

Our money you mean.

Well he wants the vote, the va vote, and he is making more money from pay to play schemes, you would think he'd give a hell of a lot more to charity, but do you have a report of that?? NO, and I doubt you will find one.
Every politician wants votes. You stated that he donated just for votes as a fact and you don't know. I never made the claim that he gave a lot more to charity. If you are that concerned, you have a computer and can look it up. A quick search however shows that he donated $102 million to charity between 2009 and 2014, according to the Washington Post and the New Yorker.

Our money you mean.

Every politician wants votes. You stated that he donated just for votes as a fact and you don't know. I never made the claim that he gave a lot more to charity. If you are that concerned, you have a computer and can look it up. A quick search however shows that he donated $102 million to charity between 2009 and 2014, according to the Washington Post and the New Yorker.

Yes I do know that is what is behind it. What charity, give me the links.

this is how charitable he is NOT
Trump and the Truth: His Charitable Giving

There is only one reason to from over 300 shell companies , and that is to launder money, which he is guilty of and I sure hope he is found guilty of when he leaves office in shame.

James Wood sues twitter:
James Woods Drops Lawsuit Over "Cocaine Addict" Tweet After Getting Trophy Letter
Portia Boulger, an Ohio woman, is suing him for $3 million. She claims he misidentified her as a Nazi on Twitter. Specifically, the Chicago Tribune posted a photograph of a woman at a Donald Trump rally who might have been making a Nazi salute. Other Twitter users asserted it was Boulger, which led Woods to tweet the photograph along with a question: "So-called #Trump 'Nazi' is a #BernieSanders agitator/operative?"

This got retweeted by Donald Trump, Jr.

Still in court over the matter, Woods filed a motion for judgment on the pleadings last month. He argued the case was an attempt to quell his free speech rights.

I wonder if we can sue trump for slander of Mueller and the democrats on his team.

Our money you mean.

I gave you two solid and respectable sources. Use your fingers and brain to look them up and read. Please all knowing Penny, how do you know why he did it? do you have proof?

Last edited by a moderator:
Our money you mean.

I gave you two solid and respectable sources. Use your fingers and brain to look them up and read.

No you didn't.

So we donated the money to rebuild a cemetery. Glad to see our tax money is going to good use. Remember the man works for us, so we donated that money, not him.

PS: they approved the military spending of 7.1 billion for next year.
It was his money, given to him as his salary for being a great president. He gave his money to the charity. I see obama gave it to himself.

James Woods on Twitter

Any other gems I have not seen yet?

Woods has stated that he was a member of the Democratic Party up until the impeachment of Bill Clinton, commenting that "every single Democrat without exception stood behind a convicted perjurer. That was the end."[

Yet he backs a serial adulterer and compulsive liar.
...who is also a bigot and racist.
The racist as you called him, has done more for blacks than Obama did.

I gave you two solid and respectable sources. Use your fingers and brain to look them up and read.

No you didn't.
Are you reading impaired? Look at my post , I gave you the Washington Post and the Newyorker.

James Woods on Twitter

Any other gems I have not seen yet?

Woods has stated that he was a member of the Democratic Party up until the impeachment of Bill Clinton, commenting that "every single Democrat without exception stood behind a convicted perjurer. That was the end."[

Yet he backs a serial adulterer and compulsive liar.
James Woods does not back the Clintons, and he didn't back Bathhouse Barry.
You of all people have no room to talk about people backing adulterers and liars. You backed a couple of world class individuals with that in their resumes.

Forum List

Back