James Woods to sue over DNC for telling Twitter to ban him from Twitter

I tend to believe Woods will never file a case since he made the claim on Tucker's show.

Woods has the receipts. I bet he does sue and I hope he wins.

I tend to believe Woods will never file a case since he made the claim on Tucker's show.
He might. He certainly has the finances and the time, and he is known for his tenacity to make a point.
Nevertheless - the point is loud and clear - he was indisputably targeted by Twitter and banned for doing the same thing as literally MILLIONS of other people on Twitter did every single day.
And it certainly raises an eyebrow that his getting singled out was not long after the DNC sent an email to a top Twitter operative.

He might. He certainly has the finances and the time, and he is known for his tenacity to make a point.
Nevertheless - the point is loud and clear - he was indisputably targeted by Twitter and banned for doing the same thing as literally MILLIONS of other people on Twitter did every single day.
And it certainly raises an eyebrow that his getting singled out was not long after the DNC sent an email to a top Twitter operative.

Just because someone claims something is not in any way indisputable evidence.

He'll be laughed out of court.

Forum List

Back