James Woods to sue over DNC for telling Twitter to ban him from Twitter

What do you know about Joseph McCarthy? Likely what you know about anything....not much
One Reason Castro Caught Them Napping

Since they were politicians or their flunkies, who all think that everybody else is a nobody, the anti-Communists of the 50s made the mistake of only targeting actual Communist Party members or those Liberal nitwits who had attended CP talkfests, The politicos ignored the rapidly growing Communism on the campuses and even in their own families

Last edited:
I have to say that Tucker's phone interview with James Woods last night was one of the best things I've ever seen on tele-bision.

Would you like to compare bank accounts with Woods? Or would you like to compare IQs? Wood's IQ is is 184.
IQ doesn’t work that way.
C109ABCB-ABDC-40AC-8E42-A699F19FFEDF.jpeg

He isn't clueless, he doesn't care. Destruction of American values is the goal.
It doesn’t make any sense that some nobody thinks they would get something for selling out. Don’t the infidels understand how elites actually behave? I suppose the stupid is what contributes to the devotion

Some of you might wanna get used to this cuz this [the Wood's filing] is what it looks and sounds like when the chickens come home to roost.

So then he has a case
No he has a case because prior to his ban, his name was in an email in communication between Twitter and the DNC. In that email the DNC specifically asks him to be looked at. Shortly after he was banned. Twitter then claimed it was over a single Tweet in which he copied a meme that proved to be inaccurate.
Innacurate memes are everywhere. If Twitter was to ban people for putting up memes that are not provably accurate - there would be no one left. It is pretty damning indeed that he was clearly singled out shortly after this email was sent.

I never have been a fan of Twitter and have felt they can ban whoever they darn well please. Not that it was smart to do so. In this instance I don't see the logic of Woods suing the DNC. Considering how liberal Hollywood is, more likely the DNC was limiting the damage he was doing to his career through expression of his conservative views. Which is a shame itself. True liberals champion freedom of speech. Partisan liberals are champions of censorship.

I never have been a fan of Twitter and have felt they can ban whoever they darn well please. Not that it was smart to do so. In this instance I don't see the logic of Woods suing the DNC. Considering how liberal Hollywood is, more likely the DNC was limiting the damage he was doing to his career through expression of his conservative views. Which is a shame itself. True liberals champion freedom of speech. Partisan liberals are champions of censorship.
This post makes as much logic and sense as the adults did in any Peanuts cartoon.

I have to say that Tucker's phone interview with James Woods last night was one of the best things I've ever seen on tele-bision.

I tend to believe Woods will never file a case since he made the claim on Tucker's show.

Forum List

Back